Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

my charecter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vampireguy6902
Untainted

Current Win Points : 9

my charecter Empty
PostSubject: my charecter   my charecter EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 8:06 pm

Name: Brandon  rose
date of birth September 27 1993
eye color hazel
age 19
Family
mother Amelia Rose (the witch of the arc)
father HABIT 
enemies slender man proxies
powers:can change into proxy form with fangs and claws
weapons sharp cards knife
origin
My name is Brandon. most of my friends are dead. I have HIM to thank. I was just living a normal life. I never really knew my father when I was younger.....I still don't think I truly know him. Then He came, he killed Samantha first. poor girl. She was sweet and innocent....I never told her I.....its not important.......and 3 more deaths....I made a deal with it.....he agreed my mom was taken to the arc where she learned to control it and I....became a bloodthirsty proxy....I killed and murdered  and slaughtered to my hearts content...I still remember those days until HABIT released me he told me EVERYTHING I plan to make HIS and HIS followers deaths slow painful we will take great pleasure in its destruction to all the proxies out there I'm coming
Back to top Go down

my charecter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Roleplay :: Character Setup-
Jump to: