Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

She Char possible ARG?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RosecombMyst
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

She Char possible ARG? Empty
PostSubject: She Char possible ARG?   She Char possible ARG? EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 4:19 pm

I found this channel the other day. I'm sure it's an arg. When I found the channel there was only one video titled "Again". In it, there's a shot of a closet, some pictures on the wall, and the window where there's a cup with something floating in it, and then it zooms into something written on the window frame. In between these there is a picture of an airplane, and a woman in a uniform. I can't really figure anything in the first video but I got the Morse code from the second video. (Probably because I'm awful at these kind of things.)
The channel is "she char" on YouTube
The videos aren't super spoopy, seems like they're done by someone who doesn't have very good video editing abilities.
But I'm still curious to see what's going on.
Back to top Go down

She Char possible ARG?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic Discussion :: Web Originals-
Jump to: