Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Dreams In Darkness/Watch This City Burn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
taylortexas
Untainted
taylortexas

Current Win Points : 10

Dreams In Darkness/Watch This City Burn Empty
PostSubject: Dreams In Darkness/Watch This City Burn   Dreams In Darkness/Watch This City Burn EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:16 pm

I don't see this one mentioned as much, which is surprising.

http://dreamsindarkness91.blogspot.com/
http://tonightitallburns.blogspot.com/

I think this has been one of the best thought out blogs yet. The plot goes all over the place, full of many twists and turns. You'll be scratching your head at the end of it, as it's really left open to interpretation. You have to start off with the first link, and then the narrator will let you know when it's time to start on the second one. I suggest reading the posts in chronological order on both blogs, otherwise you'll spoil it for yourself.
Back to top Go down
SickSlickMan
Untainted

Current Win Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: Dreams In Darkness/Watch This City Burn   Dreams In Darkness/Watch This City Burn EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:45 pm

I actually just did a review of this for the Slendy Review blog some people have got going on. I love this story, I think it's well-told, well-presented, and overall well-done.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SickSilckMan?feature=mhum

PostSubject: Re: Dreams In Darkness/Watch This City Burn   Dreams In Darkness/Watch This City Burn EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:22 pm

This all looks eerily familiar. I think I might have tried to read it once before, but got bored before all the interesting stuff happened. I don't have a very long attention span, it seems.

So much filler. :/

I presume it isn't mentioned much because
Spoiler:

Last edited by Detective on Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spoilerz)
Back to top Go down
taylortexas
Untainted
taylortexas

Current Win Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: Dreams In Darkness/Watch This City Burn   Dreams In Darkness/Watch This City Burn EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:19 pm

^ SPOILERZ! Hah.

It may not add much to the mythos, but I find it to just be a very well-written work of fiction.
Back to top Go down
SydRyan
Untainted
SydRyan

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Dreams In Darkness/Watch This City Burn   Dreams In Darkness/Watch This City Burn EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:01 pm

I just finished reading this and it led me to the numerously inhabited world of slender blogs. Very good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams In Darkness/Watch This City Burn   Dreams In Darkness/Watch This City Burn Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreams In Darkness/Watch This City Burn
Page 1 of 1