Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Rules and how to enter!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Satyrcynic
Watched

Current Win Points : 187

Rules and how to enter! Empty
PostSubject: Rules and how to enter!   Rules and how to enter! EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:59 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome one and all to the first ever Slender Nation Make Creepy Things Contest! I am your host for this post and this post only, Satyrcynic! I'm going to set up and then I'm going to shut up, as I won't be hosting or judging this competition; in fact I will be entering! Your judge will be that nefarious scoundrel; Judge Claude Frollo!

With no further ado, let me illustrate for you the rules and regulations regarding entries into this contest.

How to enter
Create something creepy (see the guidelines below) and make a new thread about it here. Tell us all about your creation of pure evil and make sure to provide a link to it, or the full content thereof in the initial post.

Judging
Judging will be done by Judge Claude Frollo on December 29th or thereafter. Results will be posted when the Judge makes his decision. There will be only one winrar. the prize will be ovar 9000 Internets.

Deadlines for entries
Submissions to this contest can be made starting today and ending at Midnight on Tuesday, December 28, 2010. At this time, your ability to start new threads in this forum will be turned off.

What can be submitted
Almost any media that is creepy is allowed. Still images, videos, creepypasta, short stories, you name it. Whatever it is, either include it in your post embedded or pasted, or link us to it. One exception to this rule: no blogs or chaotic fiction permitted. The entry must be a single non-evolving work.

For any further questions, use this thread! Good luck!

Last edited by Satyrcynic on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Rules and how to enter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules and how to enter!   Rules and how to enter! EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:04 pm

I'll warn you all now: I am a VERY TOUGH judge. You will have to go above and beyond to get full marks from me.

With that said, let the competition commence!
Back to top Go down

Rules and how to enter!
Page 1 of 1