Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Abnormal Happenings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Broeckchen
Observer
Broeckchen

Current Win Points : 176

Abnormal Happenings Empty
PostSubject: Abnormal Happenings   Abnormal Happenings EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:42 pm

Almost forgot that one. Knew it even before it was on the list but it deserves a mention and some love, because it's hilarious: Abnormal Happenings
Back to top Go down
http://broeckchen.deviantart.com
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

Abnormal Happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Happenings   Abnormal Happenings EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 1:19 am

OH GOD THIS IS SOME OF MY WORST WRITING EVER WHY WOULD YOU LINK IT?

Oh, I should maybe elaborate on why it sucks. See, it was mostly a joke so I didn't put that much effort into it. As a result, the pace is rushed, the writing is bland, and the protagonist is flatter than that 7-year-old girl I fucked that can of soda that's been sitting open in the fridge for a month.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net

Abnormal Happenings
Page 1 of 1