Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Adam's Epic Blog

Go down 
+2
altiumvidetur
Mr. Jeebles
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

Adam's Epic Blog Empty
PostSubject: Adam's Epic Blog   Adam's Epic Blog EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:52 pm

http://cooldude7321.wordpress.com/2011/02/17/first/

I don't even know what to say... The references, the fucking dog, or the fact that it's actually really good. All I know is I will keep an eye on this forever.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/

Adam's Epic Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Epic Blog   Adam's Epic Blog EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:05 pm

This blog is... This blog is fantastic.

A damn talking dog in a Slender blog. Who'da thunk, man? I'll be following this closely.
Back to top Go down
altiumvidetur
Anxious
altiumvidetur

Current Win Points : 68

Adam's Epic Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Epic Blog   Adam's Epic Blog EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:14 pm

I don't know what to think.

Seriously, there is no opinion I could possibly have, outside of "...okay?" I'm just ...huh. Wow. Uh.
Back to top Go down
TripleDPie
Observer
TripleDPie

Current Win Points : 49

Adam's Epic Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Epic Blog   Adam's Epic Blog EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:52 pm

This blog............ It brought a tear to my eye with its pure god damn awesomeness. And im not joking, i have tears in my eye, its really kinda weird, BUT PURE AWESOME NON THE LESS! A TALKING DOG! AND SLENDERMAN! WHAT???!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Adam's Epic Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Epic Blog   Adam's Epic Blog EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:55 pm

I'm almost positive Adam is Slender Man's son. These seem like shit ideas, but it's written so fucking well!
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

Current Win Points : 139

Adam's Epic Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Epic Blog   Adam's Epic Blog EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:25 am

Adam's Epic Blog Whatevermata090680

I got in a few entries (that's what she said...) and I may get back to it. The epicness is addicting but only to a certain point.
Back to top Go down
http://littlemsgreeneyes.tumblr.com/
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

Adam's Epic Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Epic Blog   Adam's Epic Blog EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:37 pm

That was certainly... interesting/weird. It's automatically awesome for quoting Hendrix, but it was very awesome indeed.

And for some reason I love the line "this faceless man and his exploits are known to all of you". I can't explain why.
Back to top Go down

Adam's Epic Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Epic Blog   Adam's Epic Blog EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:34 pm

Is it just me, or does the newest post seem to try to crossover Slender Man with Bioshock?

http://cooldude7321.wordpress.com/2011/04/07/into-the-heart-of-darkness/
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Adam's Epic Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Epic Blog   Adam's Epic Blog EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:35 pm

That's EXACTLY what it does.
Back to top Go down

Adam's Epic Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Epic Blog   Adam's Epic Blog EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:39 pm

Mr. Jeebles wrote:
That's EXACTLY what it does.

And I love it even more for it.
Back to top Go down
Mephisto
Untainted

Current Win Points : 6

Adam's Epic Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Epic Blog   Adam's Epic Blog EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:47 pm

Did anyone else hear "Oh HAI!" when they read that Johnny and Lisa are dating and they were throwing the football around.

Slender Man + The Room = Brix shat

Also, this makes me a pedo, but I'm totally in love with Adam.

And another also, is anyone getting the feeling that the underwater city is R'lyhe?
Back to top Go down
TripleDPie
Observer
TripleDPie

Current Win Points : 49

Adam's Epic Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Epic Blog   Adam's Epic Blog EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:35 pm

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT.....

SLenderman was chilling underwater............ and "would you kindly"..... Electric powers from bioshock... Slenderman actually killing people.

This blog is everything i have ever wanted to be in my entire life
Back to top Go down

Adam's Epic Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Epic Blog   Adam's Epic Blog EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:27 pm

This blog...

An invincible dog and a boy who shoots lightning. I love it. With a fiery passion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adam's Epic Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Epic Blog   Adam's Epic Blog Empty

Back to top Go down

Adam's Epic Blog
Page 1 of 1