Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Caughtnotsleeping

Go down 
+52
xyzombie
TailsFoxy
Wintermarch
NatMonsterr
NanaEmeralds
Notlad94
SMAWJ
EvilRhino229
Sage
fastswimmer34
Vohn_exel
zero26
CorinthAthaime
dhatter
TheFallenenvoy
AppleStar
Paradox
sunnivaixchel
myotishia
DFW
Virtual Toast
electricphantom
Tarvok
whildchild
ChewieV2
AlanAuch
PostIt
SquishypuffDave
punxtr
whoiscraig
MediaGARBAGE
dasuberchin
Shayde
N0t4N0m3Ga
Tiro1000
animalluver202
longforevers
Mennos
Blue Eyes
BananaBrains
KillstheBeat
Crusergirl
The Slender Man
BlackWolf
Ladnek
XuchilVith
ChaosGamma
Eckoblade
Zander
runjump360
CheckersValentine
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

Current Win Points : 92

Caughtnotsleeping - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:22 pm

Hmmm... I was pretty sure the "birds" were the stuff in the jars. What with the circles and all. XP But your theory makes a lot more sense.

"Swamps of night" sounds like White Elephants. He said the other side was a swamp, and then didn't he go there? I didn't read that far, but...

And i would say Roivas is the bird who "trusted another who let them down". She told Caught to go upstairs, he didn't. Her last video sounded very disappointed.
Back to top Go down
runjump360
Anxious
runjump360

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:24 pm

Speaking of that... Xuchilvith and Checkers.. have you heard anything from Roivas? I wonder if he is ever coming back o_O things havnt been going so well for Caught since he left...
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:31 pm

No.

I would imagine she'll come back eventually, since i don't see a character just being thrown out the window like that. But who knows. Maybe now that Caught's free i should contact her after all?
Back to top Go down
runjump360
Anxious
runjump360

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:33 pm

annother thing, why do some of you seem to think Roivas is a female? did I miss something? #__#
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:42 pm

Well, i do because of a) the obsession with dolls and b) in the video where Roivas told the story, the drawings were of a little girl, i believe.

I could be totally wrong, but... Yeah.
Back to top Go down
runjump360
Anxious
runjump360

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:54 pm

Oh yeah... hey, but Helper uses a doll too... so o_O two female proxies? Im not convinced either way... but would be interesting.. o_o'
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:56 pm

Well, it was MOSTLY the little girl drawing. I still think Help3r is male, until i get some other indication.
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:34 pm

What is with that doll?

This series and dolls man. *head shake*. I fucking hate dolls.

Anyway, that all seems to make sense, Help3r seems like a dude to me, he looked like a dude, granted he was wearing a hoodie and brandishing a brick, but, you know...
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:11 pm

I think Caught's got a little sister. Razz

I love dolls, lol. I collect them.
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:37 pm

Sorry for double-post. UPDATE: The Coffin.

Twenny dollaz says there's a doll in there.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:25 pm

Wait, did he spell my name with a "c"? I can't really tell.

I don't get the wall, either. Shouldn't everything be under Roi- *brick'd by Help3r*

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:38 pm

This certianly seems like an easier puzzle than the last one.

Just gonna transpose the riddle here.

Spoiler:

All the holes have those paintings on them, and the jars seem to be the birds..yadda yadda yadda.
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:45 pm

OK, just made a playlist with all of Caught, Roivas, and Help3r all in order to help make better sense of the story.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4298A9E9A56D183E
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:48 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:40 pm

Ladnek, i figured the electricity turns on if you put the wrong jar in the wrong hole; sort of punishment for fucking up. Personally, i think it's exactly that simple. We just need to figure out for sure where those other 3 jars go.

Crusergirl, i guess i didn't catch that. And i'd say you either just set the bag in there or dump the shards into the hole.

Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:49 pm

haha, or maybe one of the jars was already electricity broken, and the whole thing is pointless, because he broke the jar.

Well...I'm still saying this seems pretty straightforward. Get the jars in the right holes, and call that a day.

Although the riddle seems to suggest that there is a "correct order" element to the whole shebang.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf
Watched
BlackWolf

Current Win Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:48 pm

Okay, I'm back. Soon as he was like "WesternWhiteWolf, I think you're in league with Helper" I'm like "He just gave me a message! I passed it on! I didn't have to help you!" Gah.

Well, I'll help. But only to prove I'm on his side.

So jars were pretty certain are:

Water jar in #8
Crappy water in #9
Hair jar in #12

I agree that the broken one should go into hole #2. That one looks most like a nest/lonely grave.

I think the swirly one ought to go into #1. The water is murky (blindness), and the mark on the hole has these swirling tendrils.

The empty should go into 10, I think. 6 just looks like leaves to me. I'm not sure, though, since that sun might be part of the slot and it supposed to be 'swamps of the night'.

So, do you just message him with a combination, or what?
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:31 am

Honestly Blackwolf, what did you expect from Caught. The guy just got kidnapped and he's a bit of a jerk. So he's a paranoid jerk.... I was trying to go somewhere with this.

Thoughts on puzzle:
Couldn't 3 be an empty grave? The brown around it like dirt.
And 2 looks like it could be a wooded area at night with the trees and the little white moon above it. Swamp perhaps?
Maybe? (remember I am the Queen of bad theories/answers to puzzles.)
Otherwise I agree with everything else.
Go ahead and message him. But he's going to have to be careful and make sure he only does so many combos. No breaking of the jars please.
I wonder if the bottom piece to the broken jar is all that's required for that slot.
I just don't know how the electronics will recognize a broken jar, is all.

I would hope that Caught waits for a few answers before he goes all ape shit on the puzzle, since he's a bit limited on tries.
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:06 am

Wait, will someone list out the hole paintings along with the numbers? I'll do it tomorrow if no one does it but right now I've got a migrane and just not up to it.
Back to top Go down
runjump360
Anxious
runjump360

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:21 am

Hey guys, so I just saw this one. Im with you Xuch, there's a doll in there!!

yeah and I don't know if you guys noticed but caught is actually like.. converting with people in the comments, I'm pretty sure he has never done that before....
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:55 am

For Sir Checkers, because I'm bored and filled with insomnia
Hopefully my interpretation of the pictures correspond with what others are seeing.

1=blue and white, tentacle like myst
2=black crooked lines, perhaps trees. And a white dot above, perhaps a moon.
3=brown paint surrounding hole, with a yellow sun nearby.
4=Red ribbon on one side, multicolored dots and lines (reminded me of fireworks) on the other side.
5=Snowy mountian top
6=Green Trees (tape or something covering up half of the trees.)
7=Blue waves?
8=Blue sky, clouds and sun.
9=Red and yellow, looks like fire or a sun.
10=Green surrounding hole, with black thing on one side. (slendy?) Also the sun from 8 is being shared here.
11=Red, blue and yellow houses?
12=City buildings (looking like they are lit at night)
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:46 pm

He IS responding to comments. Interesting.

So if the thing by the trees is a moon, that one seems like the best option for swamps of night, and maybe the one with the brown around it is a grave. That seems to make sense. And blue/white swirlies seems like the best option for the blind one...
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:07 pm

Thanks Crusergirl, I looked it over and that all sounds right to me, more or less. Not sure about 4.

We also have the six Jars.

Empty

Full

Half-dirty

Half-hair

Broken

Swirly
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:40 pm

So, my take on it.

Empty=2
Full=8
Half-Dirty=9
Half-hair=12
Broken=3
Swirly=10

I wonder if the black thing on 10 is suppose to be Roivas or something. It's the only one that has a figure on it, refering to "having trusted another, who let them down."
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:46 pm

Maybe message or comment that to Caught and he'll try it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caughtnotsleeping   Caughtnotsleeping - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Caughtnotsleeping
Page 5 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Video Series Trailheads :: CaughtNotSleeping ARG-
Jump to: