Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Deja vu Dreamer (shameless self-promotion)

Go down 
+2
Mr. Jeebles
Damien
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Damien
Untainted
Damien

Current Win Points : 38

Deja vu Dreamer (shameless self-promotion) Empty
PostSubject: Deja vu Dreamer (shameless self-promotion)   Deja vu Dreamer (shameless self-promotion) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:23 pm

I really like incoming links, and a certain Other Site is too obsessed with vlogs to discuss stuff so... HERE IT IS. COME IN HERE AND TELL ME HOW AWESOME I AM
I MEAN TELL ME HOW MUCH I SUCK
I MEAN MAYBE TALK ABOUT THE BLOGS I WRITE. IF YOU WANT. I DUN CARE.

Basically, after Dreams in Darkness ended, I got the itch to do SOMETHING Slender-related, and DiD was always supposed to be part of a bigger world. So I wrote MaleOrderMan, the story of a metalhead womanizer who gets pulled into the bigger -Verse. It's mostly finished now.

This was then followed by the still ongoing Deja vu Dreamer. This one is probably most famous for being my dumping site for non-Slender works before suddenly claiming to have a book deal for DiD and then swerving into meta and then non-meta territories like a madman. The first arc is just starting to wrap up, which means now is a good time to jump on.

SO THERE YOU GO. I HAVE SHAMELESS PROMOTED MYSELF. NOW GO READ MY SHIT Razz
Back to top Go down
http://dejavudreamer.blogspot.com
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Deja vu Dreamer (shameless self-promotion)   Deja vu Dreamer (shameless self-promotion) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:27 pm

No, I've never read your shit and I don't plan to, you're a horrible person and I hate you. Your Meta is bad and you should feel bad.

:trollface:
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Deja vu Dreamer (shameless self-promotion)   Deja vu Dreamer (shameless self-promotion) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:43 pm

DREAMCEPTION WHAT. *Goes to read*
Back to top Go down
Thage the Minithulu
Observer
Thage the Minithulu

Current Win Points : 84

PostSubject: Re: Deja vu Dreamer (shameless self-promotion)   Deja vu Dreamer (shameless self-promotion) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:44 pm

Read Damien's shit, or I will find out where you live and stab you in the pinky with an uncomfortably-warm needle.
Back to top Go down
Lero
Anxious

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Deja vu Dreamer (shameless self-promotion)   Deja vu Dreamer (shameless self-promotion) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:34 pm

I'm already following you, Damien. I'm also ashamed to say that I initially fell for the book deal claim.
Back to top Go down
Damien
Untainted
Damien

PostSubject: Re: Deja vu Dreamer (shameless self-promotion)   Deja vu Dreamer (shameless self-promotion) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:18 pm

Yes, well, let's just say that I didn't do anything to discourage the thought, even amongst close friends...

I swear, I got no little enjoyment of pulling that particular wool over everyone's eyes... but it was necessary to the plot AND it lead to some good publicity.

Also, Thage, STOP WITH THE COMPLIMENTS *blushes... anally*
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Deja vu Dreamer (shameless self-promotion)   Deja vu Dreamer (shameless self-promotion) EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:32 am

I'm still totes embarrassed that I mentioned your book deal thingie on Slenderbloggins before I knew that you were wifin' us.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
Damien
Untainted
Damien

PostSubject: Re: Deja vu Dreamer (shameless self-promotion)   Deja vu Dreamer (shameless self-promotion) EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:00 pm

I honestly regret I didn't tell you first. I don't think I handled the situation badly but I feel like I could've done that entire part better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deja vu Dreamer (shameless self-promotion)   Deja vu Dreamer (shameless self-promotion) Empty

Back to top Go down

Deja vu Dreamer (shameless self-promotion)
Page 1 of 1