Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

ToTheArk - Voice of The operator?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
foxar
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

ToTheArk - Voice of The operator? Empty
PostSubject: ToTheArk - Voice of The operator?   ToTheArk - Voice of The operator? EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:42 am

I dont know how you guys but i think perhaps totheark is some kind of "voice" of Operator. Like he is telling TTA various things, he makes videos and reply to jay to tell him. But "HOW" Operator tells it to totheark... I dunno D:
Back to top Go down
Sachael
Watched
Sachael

Current Win Points : 179

PostSubject: Re: ToTheArk - Voice of The operator?   ToTheArk - Voice of The operator? EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:36 am

Ya don't say...
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: ToTheArk - Voice of The operator?   ToTheArk - Voice of The operator? EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:26 pm

I definitely agree with you on the whole Operator being the mastermind of TTA. But what I think is that Operator can't really tell them directly what to say, so the videos are interpretations of what Operator wants (if that makes any sense).
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

Current Win Points : 92

PostSubject: Re: ToTheArk - Voice of The operator?   ToTheArk - Voice of The operator? EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:10 pm

I think it is, insofar that Slendy controls the person/people behind it. I don't think he dictates each video to them or anything as mundane as that. I'd imagine it's like some sort of Slendy mindlink.

Of course, i also think Sinclair is probably TTA, and since (s)he seems to be helpful rather than harmful [at least so far], i wonder if (s)he's really a proxy at all. >_> In which case it... wouldn't... be the voice of Slendy...

@_@
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: ToTheArk - Voice of The operator?   ToTheArk - Voice of The operator? EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:03 pm

Well normally, people suspect/assume that Slendy uses telepathy to talk to his proxies/cohorts. You don't hear his "voice" aloud. It'd be more like that voice you hear inside your head when you're thinking to yourself.

As for the theory itself, it's yet to be proven or unproven.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ToTheArk - Voice of The operator?   ToTheArk - Voice of The operator? EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:11 pm

Ladnek wrote:
I definitely agree with you on the whole Operator being the mastermind of TTA. But what I think is that Operator can't really tell them directly what to say, so the videos are interpretations of what Operator wants (if that makes any sense).
That does make sense to me, actually. Perhaps TTA is getting better at understanding the Operator's intentions over time, and that's why the videos seem more direct than before?

I have also thought that the *batshit insane* quality of the TTA videos could be attributed to TTA being *batshit insane*, but... Yeah. Things aren't like they were in the first season - there arises the possibility that TTA is actually a normal person, instead of the creepy basement dweller that he used to be in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ToTheArk - Voice of The operator?   ToTheArk - Voice of The operator? Empty

Back to top Go down

ToTheArk - Voice of The operator?
Page 1 of 1