Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

girl in the green room

Go down 
+3
Crusergirl
Vivi
dezwithabat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dezwithabat
Untainted
dezwithabat

Current Win Points : 8

girl in the green room Empty
PostSubject: girl in the green room   girl in the green room EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:28 am

Found this with the newest upload.

Here is the first of her 'slenderish' vids.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

It seems like it could go somewhere different. I haven't seen any operator symbols, so that's a plus for me. Also like the lack of in video dialogue, just visuals.

Some videos don't seem to have anything to do with Slendy, but maybe the point is to show the character's lack of knowledge of Slendy or something...

Anyway, hope this goes well... I need something new to watch without annoying characters and over-used plots/symbols.

Last edited by dezwithabat on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dezwithabat
Untainted
dezwithabat

PostSubject: Others   girl in the green room EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:45 am

Just posting the ones that seem relevant. I couldn't personally see anything the the "Closed Trail" videos.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: girl in the green room   girl in the green room EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:52 am

Ooh yeah, this definitely does seem like it could turn out to be something interesting, but there's yet much to be seen.
Cautiously subscribed.

Edit: And yeah, the minimal dialogue so far IS refreshing. I really hope that continues, since it also minimalizes crazy plotlines, and what I think we all need right now is a straight up, no gimmicks, Slender Man series.
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
dezwithabat
Untainted
dezwithabat

PostSubject: Re: girl in the green room   girl in the green room EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:57 am

vivi wrote:
Edit: And yeah, the minimal dialogue so far IS refreshing. I really hope that continues, since it also minimalizes crazy plotlines, and what I think we all need right now is a straight up, no gimmicks, Slender Man series.

I really agree. I'm so tired of people blabbing and talking and trying to act....ugh. Just scare the crap out of me and show me that slenderman!

Last edited by dezwithabat on Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:01 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing quote)
Back to top Go down
dezwithabat
Untainted
dezwithabat

PostSubject: video upload   girl in the green room EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:43 pm

New video uploaded.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: girl in the green room   girl in the green room EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:56 pm

ffffffffyes. creepy children. FINALLY.
Doin it right, girl in the green room. Doin it right.

I nearly forgot about this series but i am again struck by the way it makes things work without excess dialogue. All we need now is for the strange events and odd papers to tie together a little more, and for some actual events that change the game to happen.

We've had a slew of wtf, which is good, but when we see how the thread of these videos comes together to make a fabric of a series is when we can truly say if this is looking up to be a GREAT series.

Still nothing to scoff at for now. Especially considering the sweet and simple brevity of each upload.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: girl in the green room   girl in the green room EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:19 pm

This seems really different from most blogs/vlogs. I think this is definitely something i need to stay in-tuned for.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: girl in the green room   girl in the green room EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:49 am

New one!

As per usual with this series, it helps to click back to the video's page and read the video description.

Very interesting. I look forward to her return to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: girl in the green room   girl in the green room EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:25 am

Well, well well.
Very nice indeed. I love the lack of dialogue. And the filler videos are cat-tastic!
The boy wigged me out quite a bit. And the lack of chatter is refreshing. With the longer descriptions and dialogue bubbles this is like the beautiful results of a vlog and blog having a baby.

That and seeing girls (who are not creepy lover fans) starting to represent in the slender vlog world. Woot Woot! It's the whole reason I initially subscribed to TJA.
I also love the lack of screen time this main character gets. I think it adds to the reality of the situation. If you heard or saw creepy stuff, would you point the camera on you/your friends, or on the creepy thing? Exactly.
I give Green props for putting the mystery back into Slenderman.
Back to top Go down
dezwithabat
Untainted
dezwithabat

PostSubject: Re: girl in the green room   girl in the green room EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:36 am

Thanks for uploading, Vivi.

I agree with crusergirl. Pretty much everything.
Back to top Go down
Hallow Sleeper
Observer
Hallow Sleeper

Current Win Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: girl in the green room   girl in the green room EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:55 pm

Gotta admit, seems interesting...Though the fact that is has slenderman in the tags kind of ruins it for me...
Back to top Go down
Mennos
Observer
Mennos

Current Win Points : 19

PostSubject: Re: girl in the green room   girl in the green room EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:02 pm

Definitely interested, hopefully it will stay as interesting.
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Observer
Tahrgat

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: girl in the green room   girl in the green room EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:12 am

Hallow Sleeper wrote:
Gotta admit, seems interesting...Though the fact that is has slenderman in the tags kind of ruins it for me...

Why would Slender Man in the tags ruin it for you? I'm not judging just curious.
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: girl in the green room   girl in the green room EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:08 pm

I'd imagine it's because it messes with the idea that character doesn't know what's going on. But hey if you want people to find your slenderman blog or vlog, it makes it easier for google or youtube if you put him down in the description.
Back to top Go down
lethalullaby
Untainted

Current Win Points : -1

PostSubject: Re: girl in the green room   girl in the green room EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:13 am

Maybe I'm blind, but I didn't see said tag confused

But either way, I agree--brilliant series, thus far! Greatly anticipating the next addition(s) to the vlog. I hope an explanation about the little boy is revealed soon.
Back to top Go down
dezwithabat
Untainted
dezwithabat

PostSubject: Re: girl in the green room   girl in the green room EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:26 am

She's back... (finally)

Back to top Go down
dezwithabat
Untainted
dezwithabat

PostSubject: Re: girl in the green room   girl in the green room EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:15 pm

WHOA... Okay... I'm slow.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Observer
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: girl in the green room   girl in the green room EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:22 pm

dezwithabat wrote:
WHOA... Okay... I'm slow.

Spoiler:

could you please point me to the time of said event?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
dezwithabat
Untainted
dezwithabat

PostSubject: Re: girl in the green room   girl in the green room EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:07 pm

Sure thing.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Observer
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: girl in the green room   girl in the green room EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 pm

I see. Clever how subtle it is.
Back to top Go down
dezwithabat
Untainted
dezwithabat

PostSubject: Re: girl in the green room   girl in the green room EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:22 am

Got the notification for this a few minutes ago. This one actually updated shortly after another slender series I watch called amberalertxo, and they seem pretty similar in the layout. Thoughts?

Going to post the other in the right thread.

Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Observer
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: girl in the green room   girl in the green room EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:39 am

Newest episode is out:
Bump in the Night.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: girl in the green room   girl in the green room Empty

Back to top Go down

girl in the green room
Page 1 of 1