Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Lost Girl (is a cool show and you should watch it)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tentacleTherapist
Untainted
tentacleTherapist

Current Win Points : 0

Lost Girl (is a cool show and you should watch it)   Empty
PostSubject: Lost Girl (is a cool show and you should watch it)    Lost Girl (is a cool show and you should watch it)   EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 11:45 pm

Does anyone else watch Lost Girl here? (If you don't get outta my face right now and go watch it, there's like lesbians and fighting what the heck are you doing here not watching it) 

There was an episode where Slender Man was the main antagonist and unlike other series that include it *coughdrwhocough* they didn't beat around the bush about it!! which I really appreciated?? Like academic honesty or something and oh my gosh the cgi was really actually scary and I like how they made it fit into the series universe. Like I guuuuuess you don't have to watch the whole series just that episode if you're interested 'cause its ace!
Back to top Go down

Lost Girl (is a cool show and you should watch it)
Page 1 of 1