Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

The Funny Pages

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
That One Kid
Untainted
That One Kid

Current Win Points : 1

The Funny Pages Empty
PostSubject: The Funny Pages   The Funny Pages EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:45 am

This thread is something I decided to post in pursuit of links to blogs featured around comedy or post that are very funny. The main reason this thread now exist is because I wanted to find the source of the ''Character falls in love with slender man, not Mary Sue still sympathetic.'' macro. Personally that literally made me laugh both of my buttocks off, and that's terrible. Terrible because I have no idea where it came from yet I'm cracking up every time I see it.

But that's a primary reason, I was also interested in any blogs such as CUT!, or basically anything with a lot of comedy. Sorry if this does not go here(it said Slenderblogs, my bad.), or if it's not my place to post this sort of thread.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

The Funny Pages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Funny Pages   The Funny Pages EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:49 am

You can check Chase's List, I think it has a denotation for comedy blogs, but I'm not sure. For the ones I know about, it's just CUT!, a New Blog That's Not Mine, and one from Slender Man's POV that I can't remember the name of.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

The Funny Pages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Funny Pages   The Funny Pages EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:13 pm

The blog you're looking for, I believe, is Fabulous. And it's definitely worth a read.

Anyway, as for comedy blogs, the one from Slendy's POV is called Why Are You Running, and I'd also recommend Adam's Epic Blog (both can be found in the Slenderblog vs. Slanderblog thread).

And don't worry, this is the right place for that.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

The Funny Pages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Funny Pages   The Funny Pages EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:31 pm

Well, I consider The Watcher a comedy blog, but that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Funny Pages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Funny Pages   The Funny Pages Empty

Back to top Go down

The Funny Pages
Page 1 of 1