Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

The Rake's existence in the Mythos?

Go down 
+9
alliterator
TripleDPie
PostIt
CuteWithoutThe
Mr. Jeebles
Wintermarch
Somebody
Ladnek
Malus
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CuteWithoutThe
Watched
CuteWithoutThe

Current Win Points : 77

The Rake's existence in the Mythos? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rake's existence in the Mythos?   The Rake's existence in the Mythos? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:26 am

Me too! We're glad to have Lizard Bite as a Fearblogger.

(he's bloody brilliant)

By the way, you're that Dia girl right? Your avatar is the exact same one she has?
Back to top Go down
LoveHopeRainbows
Anxious
LoveHopeRainbows

Current Win Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: The Rake's existence in the Mythos?   The Rake's existence in the Mythos? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:59 am

Honestly, as far as Proxies as such go, he scares the pants off of me. So I would definitely say it's a brilliant creation.

Yea, I'm that Dia girl. I've never met another with the same name or tattoo. -grin- It's nice to meet you. Aren't you the creator of Owen? I believe I've mentioned your work before.
Back to top Go down
http://fearmythos.blogspot.com
CuteWithoutThe
Watched
CuteWithoutThe

PostSubject: Re: The Rake's existence in the Mythos?   The Rake's existence in the Mythos? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:45 am

Yes m'am! ^__^

Stuff I created;

* I had the original -idea- for The Fear Mythos. So, I'm the creator of it, I guess, though it wouldn't be what it is now without the other Fearbloggers.

* I authored the following blogs; Already Heard, Angels From the Grave, CuteWithoutTheE , The Hunter, In Restless Dreams, The Shower Scene, Sound of Silence, Still Remains Within, and Wandering Clouds/lingering Doubts.

* Specific Fears I created; The Convocation,The Dying Man, The Manufactured Newborn, and The Wooden Girl.

And yes, I am ALSO Owen. Razz I used my name and other personal stuff for the blog The Shower Scene, but our personalities are a bit different; he's more jerkish. And I saw your thoughts on The Hunter! Thank you! I thought everyone hated it...

And nice to meet you too! ^__^
Back to top Go down
LoveHopeRainbows
Anxious
LoveHopeRainbows

PostSubject: Re: The Rake's existence in the Mythos?   The Rake's existence in the Mythos? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:52 am

Is there a specific place in these forums to talk about the other Fears? I don't want to stray too far off topic and get in trouble... >_>

But yeah, I actually found out about one of your creations, Wooden Girl, before I found out about Slendy. I'm weird like that. At the moment, I'm trying to compile a Fear/Slenderman/Proxy/Etc. database, but I'm kinda worried about stepping on toes or getting information wrong. Which is part of the reason why I haven't really taken it too far.

I didn't hate the Hunter, I loved it. I ended up taking down the post about the Hunter because I couldn't figure out how to copy and paste the text from your blogs without screwing up how it looked. Can you explain the 1234567 All Good Children Go to Heaven thing to me? I keep seeing it pop up in the Fear mythos, including your blog.
Back to top Go down
CuteWithoutThe
Watched
CuteWithoutThe

PostSubject: Re: The Rake's existence in the Mythos?   The Rake's existence in the Mythos? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:00 am

If you want, you can join our official fora. We would love to have you there. Very Happy

When you get there, ask Allan to make you a Fearplotter so you can see the rest of the site.

And I'd rather not explain that yet! <___< It isn't a code or anything though!

I can tell you that, just like Srgt Peppers.... and some things in the blog The Hunter, it is a shoutout to some musical lyrics.
Back to top Go down
LoveHopeRainbows
Anxious
LoveHopeRainbows

PostSubject: Re: The Rake's existence in the Mythos?   The Rake's existence in the Mythos? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:07 am

For the record, this site is prettier, but I'll probably be just as at home there. XD

I personally think it's a message that they're close to death, or an encounter with a Fear. I mean, that's just a theory. Don't make me find the lyrics myself now, I'll do it. I really will.

Edit: How exactly do I ask Allen? I'm not familiar from lurking constantly with that site.

Last edited by LoveHopeRainbows on Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to ask a question.)
Back to top Go down
CuteWithoutThe
Watched
CuteWithoutThe

PostSubject: Re: The Rake's existence in the Mythos?   The Rake's existence in the Mythos? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:16 am

You're gonna have to find 'em. Razz (the lyrics, that is)

And nice theory!

1. Go to Forum Updates/Suggestions.

2. Go to Fearplotter?

3. Ask there.

He'll get to it eventually. :/ He's slow.

If you want to, you can PM Allan or Lizard Bite.
Back to top Go down
LoveHopeRainbows
Anxious
LoveHopeRainbows

PostSubject: Re: The Rake's existence in the Mythos?   The Rake's existence in the Mythos? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:24 am

Oh, seriously? I get to talk to Lizard Bite? Hell yeah! I'm kinda scared, though. Steward seriously scares me. Not even kidding. >_>

Thank you for the advice. And by the way? The lyrics are from the Beatles song, You Never Give Me Your Money. I told you I would find it, you shouldn't have tempted me.
Back to top Go down
CuteWithoutThe
Watched
CuteWithoutThe

PostSubject: Re: The Rake's existence in the Mythos?   The Rake's existence in the Mythos? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:40 am

Steward scares you? XD

And Lizard bite's awesome. Funny dude. Lives near me.

And wow, you did find them! Razz

And sorry, but it might be some time before Liz or Allan log back on... :/

Other points of interest;

Our TV Tropes page.

Where it all started out at.
Back to top Go down
LoveHopeRainbows
Anxious
LoveHopeRainbows

PostSubject: Re: The Rake's existence in the Mythos?   The Rake's existence in the Mythos? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:47 am

God yes, he does! Seriously? One of the guys that fights the hardest against the Fears becomes a Proxy when everyone around him dies? Of course that's scary!

Yes. I am awesome that way. And it's fine, really. I messaged Allan, and left a note on the pinned place for Fearplotter requests.

Believe it or not,
"The Fear Mythos" was the very first place that I found. Literally. That's how I found Slendy, looked up the Fears, and generally found the links that went to the Marble Hornets. That page is linked to in my project, and is my personal favorite. And the second link? You're awesome for providing.

Now, before I lead the topic even farther off track, where exactly would it be a good idea to talk about it at the website you had me join? Smile
Back to top Go down
CuteWithoutThe
Watched
CuteWithoutThe

PostSubject: Re: The Rake's existence in the Mythos?   The Rake's existence in the Mythos? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:52 am

Don't read the TV Tropes topic all the way through! <__<

I'm embarrassed about what The Fear Mythos used to be.... ;___;

If you would like, until Allan and Vis come back, you can make a topic under our new subfora, "Wonderland." Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LoveHopeRainbows
Anxious
LoveHopeRainbows

PostSubject: Re: The Rake's existence in the Mythos?   The Rake's existence in the Mythos? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:55 am

That would be wonderful. And, oh yeah, I read that page and most of its links all the way through the very first day I found it. It's kinda too late on that one.

Go for it. But in case you haven't noticed here in the Slendyverse, I tend to blow things up. I have opinions about everything, and this is just my first day. I might end up talking/observing less, but I don't really think that will be the case. Will that wind up being a problem?
Back to top Go down
CuteWithoutThe
Watched
CuteWithoutThe

PostSubject: Re: The Rake's existence in the Mythos?   The Rake's existence in the Mythos? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:59 am

No m'am! Not with me, at least!

Now, check Wonderland, I gots us a topic! Razz
Back to top Go down
Wastelander12
Untainted
Wastelander12

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Rake's existence in the Mythos?   The Rake's existence in the Mythos? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:38 am

the rake is a myth, it may or may not be tied in with the slender man Mythos i do not know for sure but i think that the rake does travel the same way slender man travels
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rake's existence in the Mythos?   The Rake's existence in the Mythos? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rake's existence in the Mythos?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2