Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Answers (TJA Projects)

Go down 
+7
AlanAuch
sethlapod555
Crusergirl
Sachael
x100zonicx
CheckersValentine
Vivi
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

Answers (TJA Projects) Empty
PostSubject: Answers (TJA Projects)   Answers (TJA Projects) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:58 pm

Spoiler:
Have at it, guys.
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

PostSubject: Re: Answers (TJA Projects)   Answers (TJA Projects) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:27 pm

Ooooookay.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
x100zonicx
Untainted
x100zonicx

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Answers (TJA Projects)   Answers (TJA Projects) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:01 pm

Very strange.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sachael
Watched
Sachael

Current Win Points : 179

PostSubject: Re: Answers (TJA Projects)   Answers (TJA Projects) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:22 pm

Any reason why they decided to end it early?
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

PostSubject: Re: Answers (TJA Projects)   Answers (TJA Projects) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:55 pm

There's a hidden message in there that says "Not the End" or something to that effect, and there's talk of a short off-shoot story. End or not end, this was a lame video. It just feels so...slap-dash. Tossed together. You know?
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: Answers (TJA Projects)   Answers (TJA Projects) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:51 pm

Also,
Spoiler:
No tentacle rape please.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Answers (TJA Projects)   Answers (TJA Projects) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:36 pm

I can't believe TJAprojects ended. Such a sad ending, but I guess that's the result of most Slender Man cases. I was really looking forward to more from that series.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
AlanAuch
Observer
AlanAuch

Current Win Points : 34

PostSubject: Re: Answers (TJA Projects)   Answers (TJA Projects) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:07 pm

Crusergirl wrote:
Also,
Spoiler:
No tentacle rape please.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MailOrderMan
Untainted
MailOrderMan

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Answers (TJA Projects)   Answers (TJA Projects) EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:02 pm

I get the feeling Sight somehow filmed this, even though she doesn't have eyes. It's the best chance, even though she is usually accompanied by laughter, also the ending in which the camera jerks happens often when Sight gets a hold of a camera.
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: Answers (TJA Projects)   Answers (TJA Projects) EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:05 pm

I think Sight is dead isn't she? She was the body in Amy's basement.
Back to top Go down
MailOrderMan
Untainted
MailOrderMan

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Answers (TJA Projects)   Answers (TJA Projects) EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:28 pm

Crusergirl wrote:
I think Sight is dead isn't she? She was the body in Amy's basement.

Oh then, I haven't been keeping much of an eye on the series as of late.

Still, there's all kinds of things it could be. I'm personally satisfied for now, as it gives off that eerie vibe that the protagonist are dead/injured/gone/whatever and someone else is still there, y'know?

Especially with the file description in the link is Morse code for "ITSNOTOVER"
Back to top Go down
littleWhiteRABBIT
Untainted
littleWhiteRABBIT

Current Win Points : 15

PostSubject: Re: Answers (TJA Projects)   Answers (TJA Projects) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:39 pm

I could be wrong, because I haven't been following much of the "game" outside of the videos themselves, but... I figure there's any number of people who could have filmed it. I mean, over the course of the series they've encountered like... what... four? five? completely unexplained and unexamined proxies? For all I know they were all the same person I guess, but it just always looked like a new person to me...
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Answers (TJA Projects)   Answers (TJA Projects) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:18 pm

Well I'm glad that it doesn't end here, if that's the case... because this was rather anticlimactic, and not in the "makes you think" way, more like the "unsatisfying and leaves me nothing to take away from this" way.
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: Answers (TJA Projects)   Answers (TJA Projects) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:37 pm

potential future spoilers? o.o:

Anyways:
Back to top Go down
proxiehunter
Anxious

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Answers (TJA Projects)   Answers (TJA Projects) EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:10 pm

Sachael wrote:
Any reason why they decided to end it early?

Sorry for bumping the thread after so long but it doesn't look like this question was ever answered.

After the infamous dog video was taken down they put up another video, I didn't see it myself as I stop watching after the dog video, but it was apparently graphic and IIRC Youtube took it down sighting that it "encouraged self harm" (I may be remembering incorrectly and the issue was instead graphic violence and/or gore). They felt it was clear that they wouldn't be able to continue with the planned ending as they intended things to get worse and more graphic from there. It was obvious that the videos would be taken down quickly by Youtube and they might even loose the account entirely hence a rushed ending that wouldn't be taken down by Youtube.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answers (TJA Projects)   Answers (TJA Projects) Empty

Back to top Go down

Answers (TJA Projects)
Page 1 of 1