Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50!

Go down 
+8
Gustybv
DaLadybugMan
sethlapod555
Lero
bilo
MadameMiz
Malus
lampshade_
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lampshade_
Untainted
lampshade_

Current Win Points : 0

Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50! Empty
PostSubject: Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50!   Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50! EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:13 pm

Okay, so it's been two weeks since the last update, which I know for most of us seems like a zillion years. Jay posting that screencap on his twitter was just painful! So what do you guys think about the next development? I'm new to the forum, so forgive me if I make mistakes. Smile
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50!   Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50! EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:12 pm

Screencap...? What screencap? I'm looking at their twitter right now, and I'm not seeing anything.
Back to top Go down
lampshade_
Untainted
lampshade_

PostSubject: Re: Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50!   Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50! EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:12 pm

Maybe I should clarify a bit. The screencap seems to show Jay in the woods where Alex was telling him about the "blessed" area of the forest, but what about the whole tunnel situation? I suppose the screencap could also be Jay stupefied and controlled by Alex or the Operator. Maybe we'll find out the identity of Sinclair?

Oh- my apologies, I guess I was mistaken! It can be found on Fuck Yeah Slenderman, regardless of where it was originally posted (perhaps his blog?).

Last edited by bilo on Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : MOD EDIT: Please use the edit feature in the future! - bilo)
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50!   Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50! EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:15 pm

Can you post the link here?
Back to top Go down
lampshade_
Untainted
lampshade_

PostSubject: Re: Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50!   Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50! EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:24 pm

Damn!
New members are not allowed to
post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum
administrator for more information.

So I guess I can't... :/ I reeeeally want to just break up the url so I can do it anyway, but I don't wanna get admins pissed on my first thread. You could message me and I'd provide the link, and then you could post it here so everyone knows what the hell I mean! Grrrrr.
Back to top Go down
MadameMiz
Watched
MadameMiz

Current Win Points : 114

PostSubject: Re: Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50!   Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50! EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:55 pm

And here's the actual tweet from Troy's twitter (oh my, such an alliteration): http://twitter.com/#!/whatatroy/statuses/117045714806247424

...Y'know, just for the sake of being redundant. =P
Back to top Go down
http://madamemiz.tumblr.com
lampshade_
Untainted
lampshade_

PostSubject: Re: Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50!   Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:19 am

Ha! Thank you MadameMiz! And very nice alliteration! Very Happy

Bilo- Thanks for the tips. This is the first post I have ever made on the first forum I have ever belonged to. I appreciate your patience with me. I will take your tips- but one question... if I just edit my posts, how will forum members be able to tell there is new information? Like I said, this is the first forum I have ever used, so I could use as many tips as possible! Thanks, bilo and MadameMiz.

Last edited by lampshade_ on Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : at bilo's request)
Back to top Go down
bilo
Taken
bilo

Current Win Points : 311

PostSubject: Re: Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50!   Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:23 am

lampshade, please refrain from double posting. It clutters things up a bit. Just click edit if you have something to add on to your post.

Sorry if it's an inconvenience about the links - but we've had problems with new members posting spam and/or plugging their blog and then running off only to never be heard of again, so that's why we've instated that rule. It's just to give members time to introduce themselves and get a feel for the forum before linking to blogs/vlogs and such.
Back to top Go down
http://animal-nitrate.deviantart.com/
Lero
Anxious

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50!   Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:18 am

Bated. Bated breath. Unless you eat worms.
Back to top Go down
lampshade_
Untainted
lampshade_

PostSubject: Re: Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50!   Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:06 pm

Lero wrote:
Bated. Bated breath. Unless you eat worms.

...but... but... i thought you weren't supposed to be grammar nazis on here. Wink

also, i plan on going into English, so thanks for the correction- i had actually not seen that phrase in text.

And another more serious note- did you guys notice the dark bags under Jay's eyes in the screencap?! Chilling!!!!
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Is anyone else really anxious for Entry #50?   Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50! EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:35 am

I am just really excited for Entry #50 to finally come along. Is it true that this is the season finale for season 2?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
lampshade_
Untainted
lampshade_

PostSubject: Re: Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50!   Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50! EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:28 pm

sethlapod555 wrote:
I am just really excited for Entry #50 to finally come along. Is it true that this is the season finale for season 2?

Uhhhh YEAH! I wake up every afternoon and check youtube right away. I get the idea they're doing it on PURPOSE! Mean ol' Jay. :p

Seriously though. I started the other thread about waiting for it. Although as another member pointed out, my grammar sucked.

Enough said. I cannot wait until 50. You did see the screencap, right??
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50!   Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50! EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:05 pm

Well, it comes out today, so you're in luck.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
lampshade_
Untainted
lampshade_

PostSubject: Re: Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50!   Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50! EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:24 pm

DaLadyBugMan wrote:

Aaaahh!! What's your source on that, my friend??
Back to top Go down
Gustybv
Anxious
Gustybv

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50!   Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50! EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:06 pm

The screen is on Troy's twitter. Also fffff now how am I supposed to concentrate on my homework DX
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50!   Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50! EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:10 pm

Actually yeah I did see the screenshot and I can already tell by the expression on Jay's face that some serious chizz went down.

(Sorry for the "chizz" reference from iCarly.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50!   Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50! EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:13 pm

lampshade_ wrote:
DaLadyBugMan wrote:

Aaaahh!! What's your source on that, my friend??

My source is [url=this]http://twitter.com/#!/marblehornets/status/119617818307207168[/url].
Back to top Go down
Gustybv
Anxious
Gustybv

PostSubject: Re: Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50!   Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50! EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:20 pm

sethlapod555 wrote:
Actually yeah I did see the screenshot and I can already tell by the expression on Jay's face that some serious chizz went down.

(Sorry for the "chizz" reference from iCarly.)

And it's that chizz that will be keeping my mind occupied for the next several hours trying to figure out what is going to happen X( why does it have to be posted at 11:00?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50!   Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50! EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:10 pm

Topics Merged

Please do some more searching before making a topic Seth. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
lampshade_
Untainted
lampshade_

PostSubject: Re: Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50!   Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50! EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:23 pm

Thanks, Mr. Jeebles, for combining these threads. Also, is there any way to edit the title? It BOTHERS me that I used improper grammar in the subject. Mad

Also yeah, I noticed the black bags on Jay's eyes and pretty much flipped. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50!   Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50! EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:00 pm

sethlapod555 wrote:

I don't think Troy ever said it was the season finale. Personally, I'm of the opinion that it'll come at episode 52, due to the fact that it divides it into two seasons of 26 episodes each.

Could be, though.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50!   Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50! EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:29 pm

lampshade_ wrote:
Thanks, Mr. Jeebles, for combining these threads. Also, is there any way to edit the title? It BOTHERS me that I used improper grammar in the subject. Mad

Fixed it for you.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50!   Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50! EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:58 pm

I really, really, REALLY hate Time Zones.

Usually always have to wait for the morning of the following day to get around to watching MH updates, and this is gonna be a big one.

Oh god, do I pull an all-nighter to try and watch this or do I get much needed sleep, damnit MH.
Back to top Go down
MediaGARBAGE
Anxious
MediaGARBAGE

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50!   Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50! EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:09 pm

ExorcistGamer wrote:

I really, really, REALLY hate Time Zones.

Usually always have to wait for the morning of the following day to get around to watching MH updates, and this is gonna be a big one.

Oh god, do I pull an all-nighter to try and watch this or do I get much needed sleep, damnit MH.
Stay up! The rest of us probably won't be able to sleep either
Back to top Go down
Gustybv
Anxious
Gustybv

PostSubject: Re: Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50!   Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50! EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:19 pm

Jay, WHY U NO post vid yet?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50!   Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50! Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting with bated breath for Entry #50!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next