Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

any slenderman videos you'd reccomend?

Go down 
+2
MediaGARBAGE
piercey1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
piercey1
Untainted
piercey1

Current Win Points : 0

any slenderman videos you'd reccomend? Empty
PostSubject: any slenderman videos you'd reccomend?   any slenderman videos you'd reccomend? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:27 pm

I've already watched marble hornets, everymanhybrid, tribetwelve and darkharvest00 and I was wondering if there are anymore good slendy shows out there because I need my FIX. so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. thanks buddies!
Back to top Go down
MediaGARBAGE
Anxious
MediaGARBAGE

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: any slenderman videos you'd reccomend?   any slenderman videos you'd reccomend? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:34 pm

CaughtNotSleeping, MLAnderson0, TheTulpaEffect(They haven't shown their slender man yet though)
I'm sure there are others, too
Back to top Go down
chasechan2050
Observer
chasechan2050

Current Win Points : 45

PostSubject: Re: any slenderman videos you'd reccomend?   any slenderman videos you'd reccomend? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:03 pm

go through [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and you'll find a ton of different series :3

The first link is multimedia (vlogs that have blogs or vice versa, or vlogs/blogs that have a twitter) and the second is strictly vlogs :3 (I also included the link to my IG vlog because I have all of the vlogs I could find. It'll take you strait to my subscription, but there are a few personal subs, so go through it carefully :3)

Look around and see what you like
Back to top Go down
http://chasearts.carrd.co/
piercey1
Untainted
piercey1

PostSubject: Re: any slenderman videos you'd reccomend?   any slenderman videos you'd reccomend? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:51 pm

oh my, so many slender stories so little time. well at least I have a stash for now Very Happy thank you!
Back to top Go down
chasechan2050
Observer
chasechan2050

Current Win Points : 45

PostSubject: Re: any slenderman videos you'd reccomend?   any slenderman videos you'd reccomend? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:54 pm

it's not 100% organized, but I'm slowly getting around to it, haha. But that should be a mostly complete list of what is out there, at least :3

And it's not a problem. I like doing the list even if it can be a pain in the ass, haha XD;
Back to top Go down
http://chasearts.carrd.co/
ghostluver711
Untainted
ghostluver711

PostSubject: Re: any slenderman videos you'd reccomend?   any slenderman videos you'd reccomend? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:15 pm

a channel if ound is doingjackall, not many videos up but eh its a slenderman channel
Back to top Go down
MediaGARBAGE
Anxious
MediaGARBAGE

PostSubject: Re: any slenderman videos you'd reccomend?   any slenderman videos you'd reccomend? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:29 pm

DoingJackall isn't that great, though... I haven't watched it lately, but a lot of the stuff they post is cringe-worthy.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Observer
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: any slenderman videos you'd reccomend?   any slenderman videos you'd reccomend? EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:40 am

There is my series if your interested ^.^ It is called The Dead Are Watching. I've gotten mixed reviews here and mostly all positive feedback on Unforum, but I can't talk about my series there do to their rules. Hope I have brought something enjoyable to your attention.
Back to top Go down
The Slender Man
Anxious
The Slender Man

Current Win Points : 21

PostSubject: Re: any slenderman videos you'd reccomend?   any slenderman videos you'd reccomend? EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 3:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's the link to Entry #1 of my series.
Sadly its nothing great till a few Entries in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any slenderman videos you'd reccomend?   any slenderman videos you'd reccomend? Empty

Back to top Go down

any slenderman videos you'd reccomend?
Page 1 of 1