Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Integrity - A Slender Man Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reach
Untainted
Reach

Current Win Points : 66

Integrity - A Slender Man Story Empty
PostSubject: Integrity - A Slender Man Story   Integrity - A Slender Man Story EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 7:08 pm

So, here's my newest blog, Integrity which is the spiritual successor to What You Are In The Dark. Basically, it's the blog I would have been writing a year ago if I had possessed the hindsight (or foresight, I guess) and writing experience I have gained during and since the writing of WYAITD. It hasn't gone Slender just yet but I have hopes for this one, so I want to get the word out early (I am partially motivated by the fact that my barely-advertised blog Trembling Dice was never the success I wanted it to be).

Anyway, I hope this will be a treat for any fans of WYAITD and, of course, anyone in general. You don't need to have read WYAITD to enjoy the story at all. Enjoy!

P.S. I only put in the "A Slender Man Story" bit to satisfy the character requirement in the topic title.
Back to top Go down
CuteWithoutThe
Watched
CuteWithoutThe

Current Win Points : 77

Integrity - A Slender Man Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Integrity - A Slender Man Story   Integrity - A Slender Man Story EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:28 pm

Haven't read any of it yet, but I'd just like to say that I love the design for this blog. ^____^
Back to top Go down

Integrity - A Slender Man Story
Page 1 of 1