Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slendie RP, Anyone?

Go down 
+4
Machine Gun Cynic
Schneematsch
flamey9371
Foxglove
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Schneematsch
Stalked

Current Win Points : 4

Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:06 pm

Louis was attempting to push himself back up, useless arm sending jolts of pain through his entire frame as he struggled. Then, a gun shot rang out, and he buckled, blood blossoming from his lower back as Maggie threw her gun down, tears streaming down her face as she stared blankly at her moaning friend.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:09 pm

A few droplets of blood from Louis' back wound, landed and stained John's cheeks and sleeve. He groaned something and aimed his pistol at Maggie. Half-crouched above Louis, his other arm gripping Louis' collar tightly.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:13 pm

Maggie stood there, emotionless, as she watched Louis' thin frame shudder and heave as he bled freely onto the hard concrete of the road. Then, she slipped back into the car's passenger seat, resting her head on the dashboard as her hands clenched and unclenched.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:16 pm

John let his pistol drop and shook Louis, trying to get a reaction. "Hey, hey! Don't bleed out on me!"
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:18 pm

Hannah's arms found their own way around Alex's neck, holding him close. It was as though he could disappear at any second, something that terrified her. Tears of joy ran down her face as they kissed.

A gunshot ringing out caused Hannah to jump, tearing her face away from Alex's. Her eyes searched for a victim before landing on Louis. She gasped, frozen.
Back to top Go down
http://coldforest.tumblr.com/
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:20 pm

Louis hissed as John jolted his arm roughly, his good hand grasping the other man's sleeve to anchor himself to something. 'You promised me you wouldn't let them shoot me again,' he spluttered, blood dripping lazily from the corner of his mouth.

Alexander viewed the scene with a certain emotional detachment you'd develop after dealing with such situations everyday. His heart pounded in joy as he held Hannah close, the demise of Louis wouldn't spoil this moment.

'Hannah, it's fine,' he whispered. 'He deserves this.'
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:24 pm

He frowned and his eyes took on a distant look. "I know... I... I'm sorry. You can make it out of this." He knew he wouldn't. Blood from the mouth... a sign of considerable internal injuries, he knew that. He imagined what the bullet had torn up... these thoughts distressed him.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:29 pm

Louis shook his head slowly, his mouth twisting into a bitter smile as he felt the wound burning with a savage coolness that was all to familiar. 'Now, we both know that's not true,' he murmured, gasping as he shifted his arm slightly into a more comfortable position. 'I'm just sorry I couldn't have been of any further help.'
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:29 pm

Hannah pulled back from Alex. It felt like her heart was tearing, moving away from him, but she had to go to Louis. Hannah had dragged him into this, so this was all her fault. She ran towards him, digging in her pockets for her phone.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:32 pm

Alexander faltered, uncertain as he watched Hannah rush off the help the lunatic. 'You don't even know him,' he called, obviously confused. 'He threatened an innocent bystander with a knife and then claimed his mind had been altered.' He shook his head, that girl's heart had always been too big.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:35 pm

"I don't care. He doesn't deserve to die. Nobody deserves to die," Hannah called over her shoulder to Alex, her gaze lingering on him for a moment. So handsome, so lovely. She crouched by Louis, searching frantically for her mobile.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:36 pm

"Just try to rest, man." He sighed deeply as guilt and grief started to simmer. "I'm sorry I didn't return the favour..." He looked up at Maggie, anger turning his stomach into a cold and rough ocean.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:39 pm

Louis gripped John's arm, using what remained of his strength to drag the other man down so he could stare into his eyes. 'Whatever you do, don't blame Maggie,' he croaked. 'It wasn't her fault.' He breathed out heavily, resting his head on the road.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:40 pm

Unable to find her phone, Hannah whimpered with despair. She leaned down, touching Louis' face gently, wiping away a little blood. "Hi," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:42 pm

John nodded solemnly, not resisting Louis' pull. His anger subsided by the wish of this dying man. He would stay until he died... That was his promise. He thought about saying something but he didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:45 pm

Louis smiled weakly, gently stroking her hand with his good one. 'Hey, Hannah,' he murmured, voice catching his throat. 'The surgeon that operated on me, the last time,' he stuttered slightly, closing his eyes to conserve energy. 'My father, he'll want to know.'
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:48 pm

Hannah sniffed hard, trying not to cry on Louis. She quickly swiped away her tears, curling her fingers around his and squeezing his hand hard.

"Luminen, Slender Man, if you're listening, I could really use a hand right now."
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:49 pm

Sensing Louis' impending demise, Luminen fades next to him.
"Louis... Can I do anything?"
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:28 pm

(Schneematsch has had to go offline, so they're texting me and telling me what to say.)

Schneematsch: Louis shivered violently, biting down on his bottom lip as he struggled to breathe. There might be something, he thought hazily, somehow managing to find Lumien's mind. Just make it painless. He shuddered violently, clasping Hannah's wrist desperately as he wished he was closer to his father's surgery at the agency, like the first time.

Foxglove: Hannah whimpered and stroked Louis' hair with her free hand. She wished that the bullet had hit her instead, or that the gunman had missed. A tear fell from her eye, landing on the ground by Louis' head.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:31 pm

"As you wish, and do not worry, you'll see your father one day." comforts Luminen as his form turns into a vortex and Louis is absorbed, soul and body, into Paridiso.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:48 pm

Schneematsch: Alexander turned his face away in shame as he heard Maggie's violent sobbing, knowing he was to blame for Louis' final painful moments on earth. He felt his own shoulders shake as he failed to contain the emotions he thought had been stamped out by the agency training.

He staggered over, slumping to his knees beside Hannah as he hugged her close.

Foxglove: A low, miserable whine escaped Hannah and she leant into Alexander's side, clutching Louis' hand. She could feel the life leave him and it was the most unpleasant thing she had ever felt. Her fingers continued to stroke his face and hair, and Hannah felt cold and overwhelmingly tired.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:53 pm

"You still owe me a Favor Hannah." Slenderman says walking out of Alex's Shadow. "I think I'll Take my Payment now." he says a Gleam in his eyes as he rips Maggie from the car slowly sinking with the woman into the ground.

(Now can i Kill her or should i just maim her and leave her for dead? or should i retcon the snatching of Maggie?)
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:56 pm

Foxglove: Hannah opened her mouth to speak but no words managed to escape. "What do you want, Slender Man?" she asked tiredly.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:01 pm

(Well i want my question answered as to weather i can eat Maggie or not. If so then ima steal her away and eat her arms off and feed her still beating heart to one of her loved ones.)

"Just here to Collect on your Debt my child." he says calmly Walking around the road as a large Spherical Barrier snaps into place cutting the road and people out of reality for a moment.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:03 pm

Reassuming his form, Luminen launches a chain of light towards Maggie, gripping her into a tug of war between the two Aspects.
"One has already died here today, you will not take another with your ploys."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slendie RP, Anyone?
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next