Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Octarine Night

Go down 
+3
BananaBrains
sunnivaixchel
TheFallenenvoy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheFallenenvoy
Watched
TheFallenenvoy

Current Win Points : 98

Octarine Night Empty
PostSubject: Octarine Night   Octarine Night EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:07 pm

I highly doubt any of you have seen my previously established series, 004steps, as the thread is a million pages back...but I have started a new solo project that's pretty much entirely separate from 004steps (so you don't need to watch it!) but refers to it a bit and is sort of the basic premise (although "OOG")

the youtube is here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
and the tumblr is here: octarinenight.tumblr.com
(Also, if you want to look at 004steps you can find it here: youtube.com/004steps . It's still ongoing but has not updated for a while)
Back to top Go down
sunnivaixchel
Untainted
sunnivaixchel

Current Win Points : 7

Octarine Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octarine Night   Octarine Night EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

oh, guys, this was posted on the tumblr =O

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

Octarine Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octarine Night   Octarine Night EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:34 pm

ooh look new video! things are actually starting to get serious.

I kind of like how meta this series starts out :3 "Behind the scenes on our other Slendervlog-- oh shit creepy things are actually happening for reals now"

I'm also a fan of Kyle's babyface ABUBUBU
Back to top Go down
KillstheBeat
Observer
KillstheBeat

Current Win Points : 44

Octarine Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octarine Night   Octarine Night EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:22 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Octarine Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octarine Night   Octarine Night EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:21 pm

On another side of things, on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the mysterious masked character (known as TheFallenEnvoy or TFE) took over the account for a week or so and answered any questions that were asked. We've learned a good few things there, including the fact that TFE is not a proxy, strictly speaking. His motivations are still somewhat unclear, but I really suggest going back to read the answers he's given.

It's also suggested that you send your address to the YouTube channel, in order to either win video games from Kyle or mystery presents from TFE. I've already given my address, here's to hoping I don't get a box full of British dead things! (Or that creeptastic clown doll... ugh.)
Back to top Go down
Paradox
Untainted

Current Win Points : 7

Octarine Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octarine Night   Octarine Night EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:21 pm

Hmm... from the tumblr hacking antics that TFE pulled, multiverse theory seems to be a main part of this. Which is... pretty bloody awesome.

But it means ANYTHING could happen.

Here's a theory I'm getting the vibes of (and it may be a bit 'out there' so take it how you will)...
I get the feeling Kyle's problems, are a result of him partly making '004 Steps'... which seems to have concerned an entity that could dimension hop. If not allude to such a thing, (possibly our faceless friend, possibly something else). But it would seem that writing this being into the '004 Steps' story, pissed it off somehow, and it's now found a way into Kyles real life, in an effort to take out it's rage or something. I dare say a similar thing could have happened to the other creator of '004 steps'. (Who Kyle is trying to find).

Just a quick theory there. Do with it as you will!
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Octarine Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octarine Night   Octarine Night EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:36 pm

According to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Kyle's been in the hospital for a while and now the Seedeater, of all things, is involved. I'm very curious to see how this will all be pulled off :3
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

Octarine Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octarine Night   Octarine Night EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:45 am

kyle is royaly f***ed:

and

New video:

and TFE is back too:
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
TheFallenenvoy
Watched
TheFallenenvoy

Octarine Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octarine Night   Octarine Night EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:54 am

Two now videos!

The Castle/An Explanation about WMC

Envelope Contents
[b

letter transcript: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Octarine Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octarine Night   Octarine Night EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:15 pm

I'm interested to see how WMC is going to respond to this.
Back to top Go down
TheFallenenvoy
Watched
TheFallenenvoy

Octarine Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octarine Night   Octarine Night EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:49 pm

also:
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Octarine Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octarine Night   Octarine Night EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:48 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TheFallenenvoy
Watched
TheFallenenvoy

Octarine Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octarine Night   Octarine Night EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:15 pm

a wild MINOR CROSSOVER appeared!
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Octarine Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octarine Night   Octarine Night EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:19 pm

Kyle is best, most serious Slendervlogger

IG time:
Back to top Go down
KillstheBeat
Observer
KillstheBeat

Current Win Points : 44

Octarine Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octarine Night   Octarine Night EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:25 pm

Latest installment of OctarineisnotacolorNight!

Back to top Go down
andywarski
Anxious
andywarski

Current Win Points : 12

Octarine Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octarine Night   Octarine Night EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 4:59 pm

EDIT:

I gave this one a bad review lack to understanding of the story plot, which you need to read the blog to understand.
I deleted the review because it was unnecessarily harsh.

Let's see where the story is going.
Keep em' up.

(The following posts are an argument we had about the plot)

Last edited by andywarski on Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheFallenenvoy
Watched
TheFallenenvoy

Octarine Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octarine Night   Octarine Night EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:32 pm

#readthedamnblog

and some video descriptions while you're at it.
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Octarine Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octarine Night   Octarine Night EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:35 pm

andywarski wrote:
Who's Lynn? Seriously... who is Lynn?
Ms Lynn is the protagonist of wildshadows57. it was a brief crossover. Check the video response on that video if you're still confused.

Also, the "proxy" isn't really a proxy. i know it's confusing, but it helps to follow the blog and the videos concurrently. Nobody else was concerned when Kyle disappeared for a week because TFE pulled some weird time shenanigans that made it so no one but Harry and Jack even realized he was gone.

"Response to WMC" is addressed to WeMustCollect, one of the channels involved in the StanFrederickBTS series. Xakk is one of the main characters of 5zer02, which used to be a pretty prominent vlog. I would guess that's why he assumed people would recognize the name. Xakk is also mentioned in the envelope video, in order to set up the phone call video.

A fair bit of the setup on this series relies on the viewer being familiar with 004steps. The premise in the beginning of ON is that Kyle (OOG) was working on 004steps when Slender-things started happening to him OOG.

Also, given the ARG aspects of this series (Kyle has indeed promised to send plot-relevant things to anyone who sent in their address for the playstation contest), it feels to me like you're only getting half the story if you don't really pay attention to the blog as well as the videos.

Sorry, I just can never stand when people call slenderseries "too confusing" when all the necessary information is actually presented, if one would only look.
Back to top Go down
andywarski
Anxious
andywarski

Octarine Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octarine Night   Octarine Night EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:42 pm

TheFallenenvoy wrote:
#readthedamnblog

and some video descriptions while you're at it.
A) I read the damn blog AND video descriptions. Most of them didn't have links or anything describing the confusing topics.
B) I like mystery in a series, I really do. But when everything is jumbled up and there isn't a clear conscious path I should take to understand the story, I don't wanna do hours of research to understand what's going on.

I gave my clear honest opinion in my review as a first time watcher. And it wasn't that I didn't ONLY know what was going on... it was also the amount of talking about redundant things and not feeling an ounce of fear in the main character. Also the Slenderman was poorly done in my opinion. He was literally the same height as the main character and when he did show up it was just distortion and cut of frames cut to Kyle saying "Ohhh boy, now what?"

I gave the series a chance, I literally wrote about every episode. If your going to get butthurt over peoples opinions then why bother? When people give me their honest criticism about my series I don't get mad and say "Well you should have done this and this to understand!!!" I think in my head, ok... I see what their saying, how can I make it even better?

I'm not here to flame ANYONE. I give my opinion and that's what this thread is for.

P.S - This is for Banana Brains.
Why thank you Smile Thank you for the information, I appreciate it. You explained it well and now I'd be able to find the links. But I was reviewing as a first time watcher, if their were any links to anything I would have done my research. But I invested about 1 hour and a half on this series, watching while reviewing, and was not entertained. That's all I can say. I'm sorry if I sound like a dick :S
Back to top Go down
TheFallenenvoy
Watched
TheFallenenvoy

Octarine Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octarine Night   Octarine Night EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:23 am

The links to all needed information are given frequently. since you claim to have looked over everything, I'm just going to presume you didn't pay attention. The plot really isn't that hard to understand if you spend maybe 30 minutes reading. it's not a purely video based series.

and the crossover stuff was also clarified in things as simple as video descriptions. how do you miss this shit?
Back to top Go down
andywarski
Anxious
andywarski

Octarine Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octarine Night   Octarine Night EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:17 pm

TheFallenenvoy wrote:
The links to all needed information are given frequently. since you claim to have looked over everything, I'm just going to presume you didn't pay attention. The plot really isn't that hard to understand if you spend maybe 30 minutes reading. it's not a purely video based series.

and the crossover stuff was also clarified in things as simple as video descriptions. how do you miss this shit?

Alright bro... I checked it out and this is the video I was talking about:

Entitled, "What the fuck,Ms Lynn" which is the one I was confused about. The previous one which is an update video with I see a link with another youtube user darkbutterflies. Ok that's Lynn. I'm assuming for now, I'll check after I write this. However, where do I see the video that you are responding to? Im not trying to be a dick, I swear dude. I'm looking at it right now and I'm sure if I go back and watch all of darkbutterflies vids I'd have a sense of why you were mad. I'm just saying if there was a link to the video you are responding to it would be a help.

The description in Ms.Lynn reads this "I hope whatever you're doing works, and I will help...but don't expect me to follow you in your bullshit. I refuse to let people get hurt from this. and can I please ensure my viewers. This is definetely focused on my problems. I'm just concerned for her and her boy. Please don't think any less of her for this. It's a desperate situation" If it ended with, this is the video I'm talking about (Add link) that would be cool, that's all I'm saying dude.

So I went through the tumblr, good job with that. I'll admit I should have used it while watching ok... but what ones do I read in between in which videos? If there were specific links to the blog post I would read em'

All I'm saying as a newer viewer of your series it was very difficult to "catch up" if you will. I'm really not trying to be a dick. I was just trying to give constructive criticism and maybe you would take the advice to make it easier for people who don't have all day to figure out what's going on. But I sincerely say this, you don't need to take what I suggested and do it... I was just sayin' it in case you thought it was a good idea. I really appreciate the fact you are making a slendyvlog, I like watching em' I was just giving my opinion because that's what I thought these forums were for.

If you hate me still or whatever, I totally understand. I will keep watching and see where it goes because I know it can only get better especially with all the shit going on... and now that I feel like I understand the story more, I can enjoy it a little bit more. I just felt lost, and that's coming from a newer viewer dude.
Good luck with the series.
Back to top Go down
TheFallenenvoy
Watched
TheFallenenvoy

Octarine Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octarine Night   Octarine Night EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:32 pm

Ah...I see. The video I was responding to was a video resoonse to the video beforehand. I understand that it's easier to watch in realtime, that's why there is a playlist on the channel of all videos related to octarinenight.

But yeah...if you dont want to seem like a dick; dont make the douchy remarks about my age and be willing to fucking read material that takes up about 55% of the series.
Back to top Go down
andywarski
Anxious
andywarski

Octarine Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octarine Night   Octarine Night EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:43 pm

TheFallenenvoy wrote:
Ah...I see. The video I was responding to was a video resoonse to the video beforehand. I understand that it's easier to watch in realtime, that's why there is a playlist on the channel of all videos related to octarinenight.

But yeah...if you dont want to seem like a dick; dont make the douchy remarks about my age and be willing to fucking read material that takes up about 55% of the series.

A) I called you a kid, it wasn't a diss, it was an observation. I was making a review and wanted to describe your age range, and seeing how Slendy goes after kids it makes sense to your series.
B) You have given negative opinions on this forum, so you can't be quick to judge if someone takes a shot at you. There's always another point of view.
C) How am I a dick for not being able to find your reading material?
Back to top Go down
TheFallenenvoy
Watched
TheFallenenvoy

Octarine Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octarine Night   Octarine Night EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:54 pm

andywarski wrote:
TheFallenenvoy wrote:

A) I called you a kid, it wasn't a diss, it was an observation. I was making a review and wanted to describe your age range, and seeing how Slendy goes after kids it makes sense to your series.
B) You have given negative opinions on this forum, so you can't be quick to judge if someone takes a shot at you. There's always another point of view.
C) How am I a dick for not being able to find your reading material?

Oh sure. I give plenty of negative opinions on the forum...but I give all the available material a chance first. If I cant stand to watch the whole thing at the time, I come back to it later.

And I'm just confused as to how you missed a blog linked on the channel and about 5 videos.

Eh. Each to their own, anyway.

Edit: though I honestly dont blame you for not liking it. Im hardly a fan of my own work. You were just in dire need of correcting regarding the blog.
Back to top Go down
andywarski
Anxious
andywarski

Octarine Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octarine Night   Octarine Night EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:51 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Octarine Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octarine Night   Octarine Night Empty