Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Welcome to Night Vale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

Welcome to Night Vale Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Night Vale   Welcome to Night Vale EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:04 am

A podcast faux-radio show about a town in a desert with all sorts of hellish phenomena afflicting said town, as described by a soothing radio host by the name of Cecil. It's been going on for a little over a year, with a new episode coming out twice every month from Common-Place Books. It's available to listen to for free on iTunes, so you should check it out. There also may be a slight Slendy reference, specifically at a scene from Marble Hornets in podcast #14.

It has been described as:
The Twilight Zone meets NPR
Lake Wobegon as viewed by Stephen King
H.P. Lovecraft meets The Onion
Twin Peaks meets Jhonen Vasquez
Back to top Go down
Strarmvik
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Night Vale   Welcome to Night Vale EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:06 pm

ALL HAIL THE GLOW CLOUD
Back to top Go down
dhatter
Untainted
dhatter

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Night Vale   Welcome to Night Vale EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:26 pm

I love WTNV I just started #25 One Year Later. Also in #17 Valentine about 4:00ish minutes in there's a Slendy like moment that has me connived that Slendy may be in Night Vale. I am also going to listen to #14 again to see if I get it. XD
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Night Vale   Welcome to Night Vale EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:18 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Night Vale   Welcome to Night Vale Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Night Vale
Page 1 of 1