Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

I just thought of something.

Go down 
+5
UncleDark
The Record Keeper
Shayde
Catachan
Eyeless Jack
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyeless Jack
Untainted
Eyeless Jack

Current Win Points : 1

I just thought of something. Empty
PostSubject: I just thought of something.   I just thought of something. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:29 pm

Not sure if this belongs in Entry 59 discussion or not, if it does please move it.

Apparently, Tim does not know that he is "becoming" Masky. He just wakes up with blood stains on his hands and etc.
Does this mean that Hoody could be someone who is dead/taken by slenderman? Reanimated or something like that.

The reason I think this is because Hoody seems to be a male (Just by movements and such). There are no other male characters he could be. (Other than some random guy, but I don't think that is very likely.)

Hoody was with Masky and Alex in Entry #45.
Jay saw Hoody in the abandoned building in Entry #58.

No other male characters are alive or available to be in that position.

And that's my spiel. Opinions would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Catachan
Anxious
Catachan

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: I just thought of something.   I just thought of something. EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 7:31 am

Barring that there is a Entry #59 discussion, I'll reply anyways.

You're right that there's no other male characters that Hoody could be. However, you're forgetting another character: Jessica.
Back to top Go down
Eyeless Jack
Untainted
Eyeless Jack

PostSubject: Re: I just thought of something.   I just thought of something. EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 7:57 am

Catachan wrote:
Barring that there is a Entry #59 discussion, I'll reply anyways.

You're right that there's no other male characters that Hoody could be. However, you're forgetting another character: Jessica.
The only reason I don't think it is Jessica is because of the reason I said before: His body language makes Hoody seem like a male. The way he walks.
Back to top Go down
Shayde
Watched

Current Win Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: I just thought of something.   I just thought of something. EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 9:20 am

This thread is fine on its own, seeing as it's a discussion about Sinclair Hoody's identity. Entry #59 has been out long enough now.

As for the topic, what about Brian or Seth for male characters as Hoody? As far as I remember they never actually turned up dead, and taking Alex's word that they're 'gone' isn't the best idea, considering we now know him as actual murderer Alex Kraile. I mean, Tim's alive and kicking, so why couldn't one of them also still be alive?

My guess is it's either them, Jessica, or we'll never find out who Hoody actually is.
Back to top Go down
Catachan
Anxious
Catachan

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: I just thought of something.   I just thought of something. EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 9:36 am

Shayde wrote:
My guess is it's either them, Jessica, or we'll never find out who Hoody actually is.
It would be silly if they never revealed who hoody was.

Off-hand, while they haven't shown up dead, we haven't seen anything to suggest they're still alive. Maybe we just have to see how far the rabbit hole really goes (the tunnel from #58).
Back to top Go down
The Record Keeper
Untainted
The Record Keeper

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: I just thought of something.   I just thought of something. EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:19 pm

One thing I've noticed with Hoodie's movements is that, compared to Tim's brute and spastic motions, Hoodie moves calmly and leisurely.

For instance, just normally walking through the woods in Entry #41, walking calmly in front of Jay and Tim in Entry #58 and so forth.

I doubt it means anything, but just a thought.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Eyeless Jack
Untainted
Eyeless Jack

PostSubject: Re: I just thought of something.   I just thought of something. EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 7:20 pm

Shayde wrote:
This thread is fine on its own, seeing as it's a discussion about Sinclair Hoody's identity. Entry #59 has been out long enough now.

As for the topic, what about Brian or Seth for male characters as Hoody? As far as I remember they never actually turned up dead, and taking Alex's word that they're 'gone' isn't the best idea, considering we now know him as actual murderer Alex Kraile. I mean, Tim's alive and kicking, so why couldn't one of them also still be alive?

That's what I am hinting at.
Jessica could be a possibility but I just think his mannerisms make him seem like a male. But hey, this is Marble Hornets. I guess I should keep an open mind.

The Record Keeper wrote:
One thing I've noticed with Hoodie's movements is that, compared to Tim's brute and spastic motions, Hoodie moves calmly and leisurely.

For instance, just normally walking through the woods in Entry #41, walking calmly in front of Jay and Tim in Entry #58 and so forth.

I doubt it means anything, but just a thought.

Spoiler:
The thing with that is
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
UncleDark
Anxious
UncleDark

Current Win Points : 16

PostSubject: Re: I just thought of something.   I just thought of something. EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 12:18 am

Eyeless Jack wrote:
Shayde wrote:

So Hoodie is Valen?

Eyeless Jack wrote:
The thing with that is
Spoiler:

Well...
Spoiler:

I tend to think that Masky/Hoodie/the ToTheArk collective are drawn from the list of people Alex said were "gone" back in Entry 22.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.lonsarver.com
britaki
Anxious
britaki

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: I just thought of something.   I just thought of something. EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:02 am

UncleDark wrote:

I tend to think that Masky/Hoodie/the ToTheArk collective are drawn from the list of people Alex said were "gone" back in Entry 22.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
UncleDark
Anxious
UncleDark

Current Win Points : 16

PostSubject: Re: I just thought of something.   I just thought of something. EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:18 am

britaki wrote:
Spoiler:

Because
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.lonsarver.com
britaki
Anxious
britaki

PostSubject: Re: I just thought of something.   I just thought of something. EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:30 am

UncleDark wrote:
britaki wrote:
Spoiler:

Because
Spoiler:

Nah, I could see that.
Back to top Go down
FoxieProxies
Untainted
FoxieProxies

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: I just thought of something.   I just thought of something. EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:52 pm

I'm positive hoody is Brian. js
Back to top Go down
theguywhowatches
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Seth=Hoodie   I just thought of something. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:26 pm

This is my first post/thread. I think that I have discovered who Hoodie is, as you can tell by the title.

The reason why I think Seth is Hoodie is because of physical appearance. Hoodie's frame is obviously male, so Sarah's out. Tim's Masky, Jay and Alex are out of the question. So it is either Seth or Brian.

The reason why I think its Seth is because Hoodie's frame is tall(at least Alex's height) and slender(no pun intended) build. Brian is short(er) and has a more muscular build. Seth however is at Alex's height and slim.
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: I just thought of something.   I just thought of something. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:06 pm

MOD EDIT: Topics merged because it's the same discussion. Please check for existing topics before creating a new thread.
Back to top Go down
britaki
Anxious
britaki

PostSubject: Re: I just thought of something.   I just thought of something. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:13 pm

theguywhowatches wrote:
This is my first post/thread. I think that I have discovered who Hoodie is, as you can tell by the title.

The reason why I think Seth is Hoodie is because of physical appearance. Hoodie's frame is obviously male, so Sarah's out. Tim's Masky, Jay and Alex are out of the question. So it is either Seth or Brian.

The reason why I think its Seth is because Hoodie's frame is tall(at least Alex's height) and slender(no pun intended) build. Brian is short(er) and has a more muscular build. Seth however is at Alex's height and slim.

I could totally see that since I've been suspecting that the place Hoodie is leading Jay to is the place from Entry 22, as I've said before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just thought of something.   I just thought of something. Empty

Back to top Go down

I just thought of something.
Page 1 of 1