Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Morningstar is Finished

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mephiles
Untainted
Mephiles

Current Win Points : 1

Morningstar is Finished Empty
PostSubject: Morningstar is Finished   Morningstar is Finished EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:25 am

I know it has been like... A Year, since I said anything here. But I felt like I might as well mention this for anyone who cares that much:

I have cancelled Shade of the Morning. It is done. Finished. Gone. Mostly due to my interest in finishing it being LONG gone. It was, I admit, probably a mistake to do anything else with Morningstar post-death. Oh well. Live and Learn.

I will still be around a bit, helping out Nightscream. That sort of thing. May do something Fear Mythos related once I get my motivation back. Or before, knowing me. Leaving the Mythos permanently is probably not an option at this point.

So yeah. Just felt like getting this out here. Didn't want anyone making the mistake of referring to my blog as "Active" anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morningstar is Finished   Morningstar is Finished EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:08 am

Thanks for letting us know and its good to have you back!
Back to top Go down
alliterator
Observer
alliterator

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: Morningstar is Finished   Morningstar is Finished EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:24 am

I'm sorry to see it go, since it seemed to be getting really really interesting, but I understand why. Are you going to have one more post to wrap it up?
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Morningstar is Finished   Morningstar is Finished EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:26 pm

Nee-chan will not forgive you :I
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
Mephiles
Untainted
Mephiles

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Morningstar is Finished   Morningstar is Finished EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:19 pm

Nope. No post to wrap it up. May have someone else, Nightscream probably, mention Morningstar's offscreen demise at the hands of the EAT Fear. Er... Offscreen Camperization. Which was my original ending anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morningstar is Finished   Morningstar is Finished Empty

Back to top Go down

Morningstar is Finished
Page 1 of 1