Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

So, I made a Slender Man tea blend.

Go down 
+17
sethlapod555
Cougar Draven
Fotzepolitic
AlphabeticWar
XuchilVith
aGamingFish
Virtual Toast
Moose
The Slenderfreak
Eyeless Jack
level100nidoking
Erratic
The Slender Man
SunshineShadows
britaki
kingxana0
xyzombie
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cougar Draven
Stalked
Cougar Draven

Current Win Points : 87

So, I made a Slender Man tea blend. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, I made a Slender Man tea blend.   So, I made a Slender Man tea blend. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:28 pm

All right, ignoring the INSANE necro here (which I've already said doesn't bother me), can someone explain to me how you get themed tea blends? I mean, what about the concept of subjectively-interpreted fiction can be translated into a flavor of tea?

Also, who drinks tea? I mean, seriously.
Back to top Go down
http://cougardraven.tumblr.com/
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: So, I made a Slender Man tea blend.   So, I made a Slender Man tea blend. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:41 pm

It's under the Slenderps subforum, so I figured necroing this wouldn't disrupt too much that was going on. My apologies. As to how flavors represent characters, read the descriptions. The Masky blend for example is a bunch of wild sharp flavors that represent an "off-your-meds" sort of feeling. The Slender Man blend is really caffeinated, making the drinker feel aggressive and paranoid. As for "who drinks tea?", well, in the history of this thread, a few people here supposedly drink tea. I know a decent number of people, both over the internet and in real life who enjoy drinking tea. Loose leaf just owns tea that you can buy in bags. It's cheaper proportionally, and ends up tasting way better. None of this is serious business by any means, and I don't earn a profit off of any of this, it's just something fun that I've done that a few people have enjoyed thus far.

Last edited by xyzombie on Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: So, I made a Slender Man tea blend.   So, I made a Slender Man tea blend. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:45 pm

Cougar Draven wrote:
All right, ignoring the INSANE necro here (which I've already said doesn't bother me), can someone explain to me how you get themed tea blends? I mean, what about the concept of subjectively-interpreted fiction can be translated into a flavor of tea?

I guess it's just something that you have to taste for yourself. I'm guessing the Tim one tastes like green tea and despair, the Alex ones tastes like grapefruit and loneliness, and the Jay one tastes like shaving cream and some mix of confusion and moving out.

But in all seriousness, I'm actually interested in tryi--

Cougar Draven wrote:
Also, who drinks tea? I mean, seriously.

So, I made a Slender Man tea blend. - Page 2 Mordec10

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
Cougar Draven
Stalked
Cougar Draven

Current Win Points : 87

PostSubject: Re: So, I made a Slender Man tea blend.   So, I made a Slender Man tea blend. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:48 pm

Okay, I think you took a few things I meant in jest to be serious. Which is, I suppose, a statistical casualty of the reputation I've built up here. I really could give a fuck about necroing threads. I like conversation. And my ex-wife drank a lot of tea and would probably be amused by these tea blends.

But yeah, I guess I just don't understand, probably because I don't drink tea myself, how people can evoke feelings through tea. I just don't get it. If it works for other people, great, but this is something I've seen pop up on Tumblr as well, and I just...don't get it.

ETA: This is why I shouldn't try to be humorous on the forums. I'll leave the outright sarcasm on the Skype.
Back to top Go down
http://cougardraven.tumblr.com/
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: So, I made a Slender Man tea blend.   So, I made a Slender Man tea blend. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:26 pm

I wasn't trying to be serious either. I was joking about the whole tea flavor thing.

Sorry about adding to the necro, by the way.

/mylastpostonthisthread
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
BravoBismuth
Observer

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: So, I made a Slender Man tea blend.   So, I made a Slender Man tea blend. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:28 pm

I wish I could just go back to bed right now, because nothing will make me happier today than the discovery of Slender Man themed tea.

:3
Back to top Go down
Nightflash
Untainted
Nightflash

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: So, I made a Slender Man tea blend.   So, I made a Slender Man tea blend. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:21 pm

This is making me want to try tea. I've never actually had it before. It sounds yummy :3

By the way, I made some Percy Jackson themed ones: Ambrosia and Nectar.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadows
Blackout
DarkShadows

Current Win Points : 32

PostSubject: Re: So, I made a Slender Man tea blend.   So, I made a Slender Man tea blend. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:46 pm

I actually quite enjoy tea. Everyone at my house drinks quite a lot of it. We actually have a Doctor Who TARDIS cookie jar that we use to store tea bags for tea in.

I'd legitimately try them all. Particularly the Alex one because I adore grapefruit. :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.wordflow.webs.com
Caedeus
Anxious
Caedeus

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: So, I made a Slender Man tea blend.   So, I made a Slender Man tea blend. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:52 pm

What is in the Slenderman tea?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, I made a Slender Man tea blend.   So, I made a Slender Man tea blend. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So, I made a Slender Man tea blend.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2