Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

My theorys on who Hoodie is

Go down 
+4
TheRake
xyzombie
Malus
level100nidoking
8 posters
AuthorMessage
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

My theorys on who Hoodie is Empty
PostSubject: My theorys on who Hoodie is   My theorys on who Hoodie is EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:35 pm

These are my theorys for who Hoodie is. Sorry if any of my info is wrong

First off lets look at some of the characters who could be hoodie

Brian: Look at brians body and Hoodie's body. Its possible that Brian lost a ton of weight, but hoodie is definitly much slimmer then Brian. Although it makes a lot
of sence for him to be Hoodie. Maybe brian has the same problem as Tim does.

Jessica: My first thought was "But hoodie doesnt have boobs", but on second thought, Jessica didnt have a very large chest either. She is the right height
and size. From what I can tell, Hoodie is slimmer then Tim and Jay, and shorter then Alex (in 47 we can really see how tall Alex is). So far Jessica is probobly
the best option for hoodie.

Sarah: She's about the size of Jessica, and she has not been seen since entry 9. Alex said everyone was gone. So lets see who is gone: Jay (not gone), Tim (not gone), Brian (dead),
Seth (unknown), Jessica (unknown). That leaves Jessica and Sarah. (thanks to MasterGriefer19 for this) In totheark's operator video we see these words: "Lakes In Stillnesss Will
Take Every Life." Lets see what we can get from this. "Lake in stillness waits, will take every life". So maybe a life was taken at a lake? If so who died? Well we don't know what happened to
Sarah or Seth? In totheark's Advocate video we see an S in the top right. What I'm getting at, is maybe Totheark is telling us Sarah is hoodie, or maybe totheark is Sarah.
If not then maybe Sarah got drowned by Alex, and Seth became hoodie and that could be why both him and masky want Alex dead

Seth: Not really much to say. He could be Hoodie (he's the slimmest male character from what I saw in entry 9) or totheark. Just like Sarah he went missing. Except we never see any hinting at him being hoodie
the way we did for Sarah and Jessica. Althought based on Alex's behavior in entry 9 I would also want Alex dead

Now that thats out of the way, another idea I have about hoodie is that maybe he is 'behind the scenes' guy. Maybe Hoodie is like gman from half life, going around settings everything up for what he wants, and is
not really a human creature at all. Maybe he's the same kind of entity and slenderman.
My other idea is that Totheark's name (to the ark) might be referering to hoodie or Alex.
Maybe "The ark" is a human vessel that slenderman uses for certain things. He took Alex in the woods, so maybe Alex is his vessel that he uses to trick people. Like he knew Jay trusted Alex so he decided to take Alex.
Also remember our good friend Beardie? Maybe he was sent by hoodie as a warning. Maybe the entire reason he was there, was Hoodie told him to go there so that Jay could see he shouldnt trust Alex.

Well it took a long time to right this and was the result of long periods of sleeplessness, but hopefully my info was right.
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: My theorys on who Hoodie is   My theorys on who Hoodie is EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:22 pm

I'm leaning towards Brian or Jessica, though I welcome a twist. Smile
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: My theorys on who Hoodie is   My theorys on who Hoodie is EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:37 pm

I'm really believing the possibility of Jessica being Hoody.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

PostSubject: Re: My theorys on who Hoodie is   My theorys on who Hoodie is EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:42 am

sorry for the bad formatting I wrought this out on notepad so I didn't accidentally press send to soon.

EDIT: I meant to put this in an the first post not a new post ._.
Back to top Go down
TheRake
Untainted
TheRake

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: My theorys on who Hoodie is   My theorys on who Hoodie is EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:17 am

I like it. I would go with the "Behind the Scenes" as well. I'm glad someone agrees with my view.
Back to top Go down
NickIsLick
Untainted
NickIsLick

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: My theorys on who Hoodie is   My theorys on who Hoodie is EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:09 pm

I think Sarah is Hoodie. But how CREEPY would it be if it were Jay? (Impossible) But really jsfdfdkjdfkej. That'd make my day, just because no one would expect that. If they made Jay Hoodie, I'd die.
Back to top Go down
MadameMiz
Watched
MadameMiz

Current Win Points : 114

PostSubject: Re: My theorys on who Hoodie is   My theorys on who Hoodie is EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:23 am

I've said this once and I'll say it again: do NOT speculate a character's identity based on their size or stature.

Remember when we were still speculating about Masky? Remember how all the clues pointed towards Tim, yet a large portion of the fandom still delaired that it obviously couldn't be Tim, because Masky is obviously bigger than Tim! Look at him when he ambushed Jay in the hotel, look at his plush rump! It must be Brian, Brian was pretty beefy!

We all saw how that turned out.

The point of that little rant was that physical appearences can be misleading. Not only that, but I'm 99% positive that all three of the main guys have played Hoodie at some point or other, based on things they've said OOG.

Just to clarify, I'm not trying to attack you personally, or even trying to be rude about it (sorry if I'm coming off that way). I think a lot of your ideas are interesting and agree with a few of them. This is just something I've seen over and over again, and I just wanted to address it.
Back to top Go down
http://madamemiz.tumblr.com
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: My theorys on who Hoodie is   My theorys on who Hoodie is EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:51 am

NickIsLick wrote:
I think Sarah is Hoodie. But how CREEPY would it be if it were Jay? (Impossible) But really jsfdfdkjdfkej. That'd make my day, just because no one would expect that. If they made Jay Hoodie, I'd die.

... Hm. That'd be an interesting twist. Hoodie/Sinclair is Jay from the future and has been messing with them as totheark this whole time for some reason related to the ending. The reason he's from the future is due to timey-wimey stuff (and we have seen some missing time before - remember when Jay started sleep walking but didn't appear outside his door?), and it's all been a plan to create a stable time loop.

... I doubt this is it, but it'd surprise a lot of people, yes?
Back to top Go down
andywarski
Anxious
andywarski

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: My theorys on who Hoodie is   My theorys on who Hoodie is EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:36 am

Malus wrote:
NickIsLick wrote:

... Hm. That'd be an interesting twist. Hoodie/Sinclair is Jay from the future and has been messing with them as totheark this whole time for some reason related to the ending. The reason he's from the future is due to timey-wimey stuff (and we have seen some missing time before - remember when Jay started sleep walking but didn't appear outside his door?), and it's all been a plan to create a stable time loop.

Uhh, yeah! haha. It would be the first time I said "Mind=Blown."

And to add my 2 cents I think it's Brian. I have for a long time and I'm sticking to it but I'm always open for it to be whoever. I'm sure it will be properly explained.
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

PostSubject: Re: My theorys on who Hoodie is   My theorys on who Hoodie is EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 pm

andywarski wrote:
Malus wrote:
NickIsLick wrote:

Uhh, yeah! haha. It would be the first time I said "Mind=Blown."

And to add my 2 cents I think it's Brian. I have for a long time and I'm sticking to it but I'm always open for it to be whoever. I'm sure it will be properly explained.

I still think its Sarah or Seth. Obviously Troy wants to completely blow our minds with this series, and we know nothing about them. Honestly, who would think it was them? Its so insane it might be possible. But when we do find out who totheark and hoodie is, Troy is either going to make the best ending ever, or cause a shitstorm so huge no mortal can survive it.
Back to top Go down
TheEndingDay
Untainted
TheEndingDay

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: My theorys on who Hoodie is   My theorys on who Hoodie is EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:06 pm

Thoughts below:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TheRake
Untainted
TheRake

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: My theorys on who Hoodie is   My theorys on who Hoodie is EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 1:10 pm

Does anyone else think Hoodie looks like the Archangel from the Fear Mythos?
No? Alright... Head Tilt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My theorys on who Hoodie is   My theorys on who Hoodie is Empty

Back to top Go down

My theorys on who Hoodie is
Page 1 of 1