Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

[DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series

Go down 
+10
Cougar Draven
7brokenboundaries
BananaBrains
InkBlots
andywarski
aGamingFish
NickIsLick
ChewieV2
TheFallenenvoy
noeyes
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
noeyes
Untainted
noeyes

Current Win Points : -4

[DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series Empty
PostSubject: [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series   [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:47 pm

[DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series 145577 Hello there i m Aaron i watched alot of the slenderman videos on youtube like MarbleHornets, EverymanHYBRID, TribeTwelve, Darkharvest00

So i decided to make my own one so i created a channel and started making videos i now only have like 49 views per video so if you guys could sub and tell me if its good and what you want to see just tell me

if you want to take a look go to youtube and type NoEyes124 and enjoy

Thanks, Cool

Aaron Klomp(Director of No Eyes) [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series 133290
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CultOfHorizon
TheFallenenvoy
Watched
TheFallenenvoy

Current Win Points : 98

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series   [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:55 pm

woah that audio distortion is just like in Slender11!!!1111 wow nice so great
Back to top Go down
ChewieV2
Observer
ChewieV2

Current Win Points : 57

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series   [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:59 pm

My advice, get a microphone, audacity (which is free) and some speakers and just play around with those to create your own audio distortion.
The Slenderverse is becoming so saturated you really need to strive for uniqueness to get anywhere, rather than trying to be similar to existing stuff.
Back to top Go down
NickIsLick
Untainted
NickIsLick

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series   [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:44 pm

Try to make your own series. I watched your videos, and I'm going to be brutally honest here.. They were terrible. It seems like you took ideas from MH EVMH and DH. I say delete your videos, write a whole story that has it's own originality to it, and start all over. Not trying to hurt your feelings, it's just too copied in my opinion. If you need help discussing stuff. just message me. Oh, and promoting your series is cool. But don't say that "You found this series" When obviously you're the one who is making it.

Last edited by NickIsLick on Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add one more thing.)
Back to top Go down
TheFallenenvoy
Watched
TheFallenenvoy

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series   [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:51 pm

NickIsLick wrote:
Oh, and promoting your series is cool. But don't say that "You found this series" When obviously you're the one who is making it.

[DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series Tumblr_mba9j0anRK1rtlru3o1_500
Back to top Go down
aGamingFish
Anxious
aGamingFish

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series   [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:13 pm

Originality is something thats getting harder and harder to do though with so many vlog series... I guess you have to try to make the series different to the others, while it is still about the exact same thing: Slenderman.
How many series are there now? 100?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GreyPixelFilms?feature=mhee
ChewieV2
Observer
ChewieV2

Current Win Points : 57

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series   [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:48 pm

aGamingFish wrote:
Originality is something thats getting harder and harder to do though with so many vlog series... I guess you have to try to make the series different to the others, while it is still about the exact same thing: Slenderman.
How many series are there now? 100?

If you can't do something original with Slendy, then don't use Slendy. The fear mythos is pretty much totally untapped when it comes to vlogs. Or you could work on an original beastie of your own.
Back to top Go down
noeyes
Untainted
noeyes

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series   [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 2:53 am

thanks for the info guys i really like it you know what if some people can help me with some ideas i will start over again i can edit so what would you guys like to see

Hey guys me again i have done some research and i founded a couple of
things on the net but i also did in my videos never mentioned slenderman
only some sort of proxy in my imhere video so i still can change the
monster i will see what i can do has someone got a 3d slenderman model
scary please or the rake?

MOD EDIT: double post fused into one

Last edited by Life on Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No Double Posting-read the rules please)
Back to top Go down
noeyes
Untainted
noeyes

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series   [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:13 am

Im still working at the series right now my next episode is almost up but i will try to make it different from MH TT EHB from here on
Back to top Go down
NickIsLick
Untainted
NickIsLick

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series   [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:01 pm

There are plenty of ways to start a new slender series. You just need to watch other peoples, and see what they did. Then think of something that no one hasn't done yet. I've seen like 7 slender vlogs with the beginning being the protagonist waking up not knowing where he/she is. You can do something like.. a cooking vlog gone terribly bad. Just be creative. Have fun with what you're doing, but make it fun for the viewers. I'm going to keep my eye on you, because I can see potential that you could bring, but you haven't found it yet.

Good luck to how your videos will turn out!
Back to top Go down
andywarski
Anxious
andywarski

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series   [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:30 am

hey dude. I checked out the videos and I regret to say I'm with NickIsLick here. I suggest starting out fresh again. I really have no problem with the you waking up and not remembering anything... but it seemed strange how you woke up a year later beside your house with a camera, or even knew it had been exactly one year that passed by... and you seem young so you most likely live with your parents so wouldn't they have asked where you have been all this time? Or had cops on the lookout?

Maybe I am looking to deep into this but I suggest what NickIsLick suggested with starting out a simple channel and things start to go wrong. The beauty in slendy vlogs is the believability that it can happen in real life to anyone, so make it your own. Using proxys or what have you is fine and I like shit like that... but as long as it's believable to your character.

Also one other thing to watch out for (And this is me being nit-picky) is when you were reading the message in that video... you literally read it next to what looks to be the pen you used as well as the scissors you cut the paper with. Watch out for give aways like that.

Well I wish you luck and believe you will improve the more you keep at it. Remember, the people giving their opinions on this forum are trying to assist you to make the best product possible. I'll keep watchin' bud.
Back to top Go down
noeyes
Untainted
noeyes

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series   [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:46 am

Well okay guys thanks for all the info you guys gave me i decided to create a new channel cause the name NoEyes doesnt really fit i think
so i named it EclipseLandscape its about Ed(me) and he basicaly does videos on how to scare your friends on halloween but then things starting to go terribly wrong so yeah tell me what you think guys

also due the lot of slenderman series in mine the "monster" is going to be Seed Eater(The RagFace) look him up on creepypasta
Back to top Go down
andywarski
Anxious
andywarski

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series   [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:59 am

nice man, that sounds cool
Back to top Go down
TheFallenenvoy
Watched
TheFallenenvoy

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series   [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:43 pm

EclipseLandscape? Seedeater? Behind the scenes of a horror project?

Well this isn't like OctarineNight at all.
Back to top Go down
noeyes
Untainted
noeyes

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series   [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:03 pm

okay the videos will be up next week i think im busy with school
Back to top Go down
noeyes
Untainted
noeyes

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series   [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:53 pm

Changed the name its now CultOfHorizon make sure to check it out i improved my acting and have a better story now make sure to check it out
Back to top Go down
InkBlots
Untainted
InkBlots

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series   [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 2:15 pm

So I take it Slendy isn't involved anymore? That's a shame. I'd like to see him in this series. To me, this seems like a good start, though.
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series   [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 3:06 pm

InkBlots wrote:
So I take it Slendy isn't involved anymore?

I would like an answer to this too so this can be moved into a more appropriate subforum, if that's the case.
Back to top Go down
andywarski
Anxious
andywarski

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series   [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:54 pm

BananaBrains wrote:
InkBlots wrote:
So I take it Slendy isn't involved anymore?

I would like an answer to this too so this can be moved into a more appropriate subforum, if that's the case.

Just gunna back up noeyes here. When we were giving constructive criticism on his earlier channel noeyes, a few of us suggested that he make the channel about something not slendy related and slowly bring him in to add some realism rather then begin with a proxy off the bat. I believe he made this channel "to scare your friends" as a detour to ultimately add slendy into the mix, which I'm pretty sure he is going to do.

In fact, I think someone suggested the "Scare your friends channel."

Anyways, good luck noeyes!
Back to top Go down
noeyes
Untainted
noeyes

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series   [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:19 pm

They did also slenderman is in the series but i will slowly increase the scaryness he will appear just keep watchin

First Episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTCHw9uibXw

Last edited by BananaBrains on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : don't double-post.)
Back to top Go down
InkBlots
Untainted
InkBlots

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series   [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 7:05 pm

Awesome. Subscribed by the way.
Back to top Go down
noeyes
Untainted
noeyes

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series   [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 7:07 pm

thanks man i really appreciate it stay tuned more episode are coming the next one will be uploaded tomorrow
Back to top Go down
aGamingFish
Anxious
aGamingFish

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series   [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:54 am

Very nice ^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GreyPixelFilms?feature=mhee
7brokenboundaries
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series   [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 1:07 pm

I really like the premise, definitely promising. I'll be following this to see where it goes
Back to top Go down
Cougar Draven
Stalked
Cougar Draven

Current Win Points : 87

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series   [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:23 pm

noeyes wrote:
i improved my acting and have a better story now make sure to check it out

[DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series Tumblr_mbjj8gPfBY1qf8ari
Back to top Go down
http://cougardraven.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series   [DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series Empty

Back to top Go down

[DEAD] No Eyes a Slender Series
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next