Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series)

Go down 
+8
Todesfurcht
ShadowTurtleInc
Jane And Jeff
DestroyerOfWorlds
BlueMarble
sethlapod555
James Oliver
kingxana0
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

Current Win Points : 27

Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series) Empty
PostSubject: Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series)   Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:15 am

So then me and a few friends were discussing the worst ideas ever when we came up with Suddenly Slender Man, the Slender Man romantic comedy series.

Basically Slender Man gets hitched to this perfectly normal woman and moves into a house on Nightmare Lane to settle down. He gets an office job where his boss (Zalgo) has him constantly do all sorts of annoying little tasks. After work he goes to the bar with his ladies man of a friend (Plague Doctor). After a few drinks he comes home to his loving wife, adopted son (Jeff the Killer) and his best friend Ben), deals with his annoying neighbor are his damn pet (Habit and Rake) and just tries to make it through a normal life one day at a time.

The theme song would be short, catchy, and sung by the wife.

Wife: Before I met him my life was dull and bland, but then Su Su Su Su Suddenly Slender Man!

Slender Man: Thats me!

If you want to add to it please do so, and be as ridiculous as possible.
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series)   Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:48 am

:l

I like where this GREAT show could go...(SARCASM IS A GREAT THING!)

I like that you and your friends where creative enough to make it though!
Back to top Go down
http://gmail.com/xfluffyplaysminecraftx@gmail.com
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series)   Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:53 am

James Oliver wrote:

Not actually making it or anything like that. Just a fun idea I happened to have and was wondering what could be added to make it funnier. Through I might do a few fake scripts just giggles.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series)   Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:59 am

Christ I'm dying. That's just too good. Try to make this a thing, live action or animated.

What if one episode was like one of those family roadtrips episodes where they're all like "What could paaahhhhhssibly go wrong?!" and then bam something goes wrong and they're all "Aww jeeeeeeez!" or they're say something stupid out of frustration like "Oh chili peppers!" or "Oh diddledang!"

Speaking of which, catch phrases. When something happens to his suit he could be all "Ahhhh not on the suit!" or like when the Rake does something mischievous he could be all "You've gotta be Rakin' my chain!"

(All of this material is satire by the by.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series)   Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:02 am

kingxana0 wrote:
James Oliver wrote:

Not actually making it or anything like that. Just a fun idea I happened to have and was wondering what could be added to make it funnier. Through I might do a few fake scripts just giggles.

Giggles?..you mean SHITS and giggles yes?

I think Slenderman Should be in more Rom-Com related ideas..WE NEED ORIGINALS!...

WE WANT ORIGINALS!
Back to top Go down
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series)   Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:33 am

James Oliver wrote:
kingxana0 wrote:
James Oliver wrote:

Giggles?..you mean SHITS and giggles yes?

I think Slenderman Should be in more Rom-Com related ideas..WE NEED ORIGINALS!...

WE WANT ORIGINALS!
Indeed I do. I dropped the ball on that one.

Also I love the idea of Habit just being this dick of a neighbor and Slender Man instantly accusing him of everything that goes wrong, even when it has nothing to do with him.
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series)   Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:38 am

Yeah..and the Rake could shit in his lawn >:3
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series)   Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:41 am

I wonder what Rake shit would look like.
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series)   Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:41 am

Big green logs of toxin?
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series)   Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:42 am

Yeah, like olive green. And it would smell like mold and radiation.
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series)   Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:44 am

Yes it would..man I love it when people get my train of thought!
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

Current Win Points : 149

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series)   Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:12 am

I once had a terrible idea. Making a slenderseries, but Slendy gets to be a fat midget.
Back to top Go down
http://josephwritesrandomstuff.blogspot.com/
DestroyerOfWorlds
Anxious
DestroyerOfWorlds

Current Win Points : 21

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series)   Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:30 pm

Well..that sounds..COOL!
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

Current Win Points : 149

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series)   Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:14 pm

It came from a nightmare I had about a fat midget Slendy and I was scared shitless. I mean, imagine yourself walking in your everyday dark abandoned building at night with a flashlight whistling a jolly tune and then there he is. The Obesemidgetman. I'd shit myself.
Back to top Go down
http://josephwritesrandomstuff.blogspot.com/
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

Current Win Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series)   Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:11 pm

NotSoSlenderMan

XD
Back to top Go down
http://mail.google.com/xjaneandjeff@gmail.com
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Current Win Points : 306

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series)   Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:27 pm

This may the most genius thing I have ever heard of.
Back to top Go down
Todesfurcht
Observer
Todesfurcht

Current Win Points : 69

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series)   Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:16 am

What would his wife look like?
Back to top Go down
TheCrookedFamily
Stalked
TheCrookedFamily

Current Win Points : 269

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series)   Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:39 am

Megan Fox...
Back to top Go down
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series)   Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series) EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:32 pm

Nothing too impressive. Just some normal woman who doesn't really stand out.
Back to top Go down
TheCrookedFamily
Stalked
TheCrookedFamily

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series)   Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series) EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:15 pm

MEGAN

FOX

XD
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series)   Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series) EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:31 am

TheCrookedFamily wrote:
MEGAN

FOX

XD
BUT WHY? WHY SPECIFICALLY HER? I JUST CAN'T SEE IT.
Back to top Go down
TheCrookedFamily
Stalked
TheCrookedFamily

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series)   Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series) EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:58 am

BECAUSE

IT

MAKES

NO

SENSE
Back to top Go down
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series)   Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series) EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:56 pm

Announcer: Suddenly Slender Man is filmed in your house before a live studio audience. Yes we are in your house, filming this right now. Doesn't look like your house? That is because we redecorated the entire thing. Are you in your house right now and you have checked every room and it doesn't look like this? That is because you aren't in your house right now.

Debra: *cleaning the house, making sure to dust everything off*

Slender Man: *enter house, pause for audience's cheering and cross room toward the couch, then collapse on couch with a sigh* Hello dear

Debra: *put down cleaning materials and walk over to Slender Man, sitting by his side and putting a hand on his leg* whats wrong honey?

Slender Man: *lowers his head and sighs* oh you know, just work. 

Debra: Manager still rough on you?

Slender Man: Yes, it is as if Zalgo has some sort of personal grude against me, and that isn't even the worst part...

Habit *enters through door and audience boos* Yo Thin Bro, sorry about work today, really needed that project through, oh and uh... yeah my dog kind of left a bit of a thing on your lawn, kind of low on plastic bags at the moment, think you can handle that for me? Thank man. *closes the door*

Slender Man *glares at door and raises fist* HABIT!!!

Habit: *opens the door again and peek in* sup?

Slender Man: ...Nothing, just...nothing

Habit: Cool bro, also um... Rakey got a little sick yesterday so um... might want to... you know what, your going to see it, don't want to tell you how to do your thing, later man *closes door*

Slender Man: I hate him...so much

Debra: At least he always brings good food to the block party

Slender Man: No, no he doesn't, he just goes and buys crap from the super market with his inflated bonus that he steals from me every month

Debra: Lets not focus on work, you won't believe what Jeffery did today in art class *Debra pulls out a large piece of drawing paper covered in blood* he stabbed one of his classmates fifty times and used his blood to make this picture.

Slender Man: *sighs deeply* Jeffery!

Jeff *comes down the stairs, closely followed by a dog with a massive smile* what is it dad!

Slender Man: *holds up the painting* did you do this?

Jeff: *crosses arms and rolls eyes* yes dad, but to be fair the little bitch deserved it.

Debra: Jeffery language!

Jeff: *looks down and kicks the floor a bit* sorry mom

Slender Man: I am not saying he didn't, but look at this, if you are going to paint you could at least make the effort to have it look good

Jeff: God why do you all criticize everything I do! *puts a leash on smile dog and grabs a knife off of the knife rack hanging near the door* I am going to go for a walk!

Slender Man: Make sure to ditch the body somewhere the cops won't find it!

Jeff: Stop telling me what to do! *slams door*

Debra: I worry about him sometimes...

Slender Man: Don't dear, he is just in that awkward stage of growing up where you aren't quite a demon of the night but you are still expected to act like one *cell phone goes off and Slender Man checks his pockets, pulling out a Nokia flip phone and looking at it* 

Debra: I don't understand why you can't get a smart phone

Slender Man: I would damage it with my presence, unlike this thing, which you could toss into an inferno and it would survive.

Debra: *rolls eyes and smiles* so who is it?

Slender Man: Plague Doctor, he wants to get drinks and have me help him 'get some chicks who want the D'

Debra: D?

Slender Man: Yes it is a very stupid joke, but then again he is a stupid person

Debra: You should go, you have had a long day and need to relax

Slender Man: Thank you dear *leans down and presses face against hers* I will be back before midnight *exits house*
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series)   Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:17 am

I don't even.
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series)   Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:33 pm

Personally, I'm still waiting on a Cheers remake where Slenderman and the rake are bartenders.
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series)   Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series) Empty

Back to top Go down

Suddenly Slender Man (The Slender Man romantic comedy series)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next