Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Jay Tweets

Go down 
+80
TailsFoxy
AlkerStay
Chieftain1
SalvatoreHaran
timeobserver2013
GogoGamerFuss
Etreo
GeorgePenn
TheArmadaBledd
estar222
Tundra
sethlapod555
Vaughn
TearsOfTheAmazon
ChewieV2
level100nidoking
Fat Lips Lee
xyzombie
Linners
DaLadybugMan
Toxiandra
FreedomCaged
Konaa
Riunukey
Gustybv
MediaGARBAGE
Stansnowman
videogamesizzle
Grathius22
Tiro1000
`shadE
arsenicPopsicle
KillstheBeat
Ladnek
ExorcistGamer
Crusergirl
AlanAuch
The_Jewels_91x
LucidDream
Malus
CheckersValentine
Allan Assiduity
re
quofomo
GLaDOS
Mellori
Alder
Wrathling
TheVman22
Apples
Hellebore
looby
Shannon
MadameMiz
Mr. Jeebles
TheBrazillianCat
HorrorJuku
TripleDPie
PARADOX intent
Slynesh
Shayde
Ulysses
According
Alice
Omega
Sachael
Glomple
SpecialK
Zander
LisaEvermore
BlackWolf
The Doctor
Nedark
Cyber
QhaoticZombie
WhiteWolf
taylortexas
Satyrcynic
Erantiel
bilo
84 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Stansnowman
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

Jay Tweets - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:52 am

New Tweet, posted about 10 hours ago, according to my Twitter Feed.

"This place is the epitome of a small town. Almost everything is closed on Sundays."

Well, we are in Alabama, Jay. What the glorious boobs do you expect?

xyzombie wrote:
god I need more episodes. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I have a feeling Jay will be posting more videos after his alter ego, Troy Wagner, gets the season 2 dvd finalized and ready for sale Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fat Lips Lee
Untainted
Fat Lips Lee

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:31 pm

From Tuesday:

"Back in the downtown area. The store that Tim walked out of when I saw
him is always closed when I'm here. No hours posted either."

And today:

"Store's still closed. I looked through the window, and it seemed like an antique store of some kind?"

I'm thinking that the next entry is going to be about the store Tim left.
Back to top Go down
Stansnowman
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:41 am

Fat Lips Lee wrote:
From Tuesday:

"Back in the downtown area. The store that Tim walked out of when I saw
him is always closed when I'm here. No hours posted either."

And today:

"Store's still closed. I looked through the window, and it seemed like an antique store of some kind?"

I'm thinking that the next entry is going to be about the store Tim left.

My prediction: He breaks in to that store, probably at night like a dumbass, and gets in to trouble and/or finds something that really disturbs him. Then he tweets something like "Really dont want to show what I've seen," and maybe give some dumbass reason why he shouldnt. Then he posts the video anyway.

Also, I'm going to say odds are 100% that if tim shows up in entry 53 that he attacks somebody Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:56 am

New account soon to be made by Jay

"To the Vase"

"we shall find the antiques store, and you shall lead me tim; to the vase"

Oh come on! he's getting as bad as them with all the stalking.
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:51 pm

Stansnowman wrote:
Off the top of my head, I think Jay has to go back to 3 different places to help resolve the story:

1) Rosswood Park: Slendy seems to have some sort of connection to the tunnel, and there may be clues as how to stop him, or at least save Alex (if he's still alive), himself, and any of the other people that Alex wants (or is being controlled) to kill

2)Alex's house: If Alex is still alive, his house might have some clues as to what's going on. In season 1 and 2, Jay pretty much failed at even the basics of spying and gathering information on pretty much anything. There night be something there worth finding now that he seems to be mentally competent

3) The building where Alex tried to shoot Jay and Jessica. It might be possible that the gun fired without hitting anybody, but it's also possible that Tim shot Alex. If he did, the body might still be there. Though, it took Jay so goddamn long to look through those tapes that Alex's body could have naturally decayed away before Jay gets there :\

I think he's going to have to go back there with or without Tim.

Or he could just find Tim and have him explain everything and not have to risk his life looking for slendy in a tunnel Very Happy

1) It could just be a random place in the woods that not important. only 1 person has died there so unless someone else dies i think the area with the big clearing in rosswood where jay got attacked by slendy is the most important place.
2) i think alex is dead. I dont see why Masky would let alex live when he
tried to kill him once. I really dont know how either of them would live
3) Masky was limping in tta's "extraction" video.but not in entry 52# so i think masky was shot in the leg. a rock bruise could have healed but a gunshot would take longer to heal i think.
Also I think Jay will break into the store on a sunday

"This place is the epitome of a small town. Almost everything is closed on Sundays."
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:21 pm

I'm wondering why you would think Jay would break into the store when he's able to go there any other day of the week.
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:39 pm

INB4: Sleeping in the car in front of the store, having shit go down there, then returning three or four times. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:32 pm

Malus wrote:
I'm wondering why you would think Jay would break into the store when he's able to go there any other day of the week.
Jay said the store is closed every time he goes there, as someone said in a previous post.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:36 pm

Well, we know Jay isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. Maybe he's going at a time that it will be closed; if he went earlier, he could get in.

I'm sure Jay wouldn't break into a store, though. He's not that daft.
Back to top Go down
MadameMiz
Watched
MadameMiz

Current Win Points : 114

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:10 am

level100nidoking wrote:
3) Masky was limping in tta's "extraction" video.but not in entry 52# so i think masky was shot in the leg. a rock bruise could have healed but a gunshot would take longer to heal i think.

It was implicitly stated that Alex broke Tim's leg with the cement block, not just bruised it. That would take months to heal, even with proper medical treatment. If it healed badly, it could easily cause him to have a limp pretty much forever, so I doubt it was a gun shot wound that caused that.

Also, I really wouldn't put it past Jay to try something like breaking and entering in a public place. But for now, looks like a stakeout is good enough:

Quote :
marblehornets: Accidentally slept late today. I think I'm going to try and go back to that store really early soon and just wait for someone to show up.
Back to top Go down
http://madamemiz.tumblr.com
ChewieV2
Observer
ChewieV2

Current Win Points : 57

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:38 am

MadameMiz wrote:
level100nidoking wrote:

It was implicitly stated that Alex broke Tim's leg with the cement block, not just bruised it. That would take months to heal, even with proper medical treatment. If it healed badly, it could easily cause him to have a limp pretty much forever, so I doubt it was a gun shot wound that caused that.

Also, I really wouldn't put it past Jay to try something like breaking and entering in a public place. But for now, looks like a stakeout is good enough:

Quote :
marblehornets: Accidentally slept late today. I think I'm going to try and go back to that store really early soon and just wait for someone to show up.

That and it's very likely that Extraction was old footage, like the response containing footage of Jay sleeping in his car.
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:44 pm

MadameMiz wrote:
level100nidoking wrote:

Quote :
yeah i know the leg got broke not bruised. i have no idea why i said
bruise when i dont i'll ever forget that scream that gave me nightmares
O_O but how come masky didnt limp in entry 52? im sure it was tim that
was there. unless of course extraction was either very old footage, or
more recent footage.. also i think the maskys are using that store as a
hideout or something like that. only tim goes in + tim is a masky +
there is more then one masky + jay cant figure out when its open +
chuck testa = maybe a place maskys are at? maybe masky or slendy will
attack him there.
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:10 am

Is it just me, or did it seem that Jay was updating his twitter quite consistently, and then he abruptly stopped. #pleasedontbewishfulthinking
Back to top Go down
TearsOfTheAmazon
Untainted
TearsOfTheAmazon

Current Win Points : -3

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:07 pm

To a few of the above posts - I believe the title of the entry, "Extraction", is very literal - The operator extracted jay, alex, and masky from the situation and wiped presumably all of their memories. I think this video is masky's extraction, and since he had a freshly broken leg it would make sense. just clearing that up. still not sure who filmed it though, it's a little bothersome.
Back to top Go down
ChewieV2
Observer
ChewieV2

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:45 pm

level100nidoking wrote:
MadameMiz wrote:
level100nidoking wrote:

Quote :
yeah i know the leg got broke not bruised. i have no idea why i said
bruise when i dont i'll ever forget that scream that gave me nightmares
O_O but how come masky didnt limp in entry 52? im sure it was tim that
was there. unless of course extraction was either very old footage, or
more recent footage.. also i think the maskys are using that store as a
hideout or something like that. only tim goes in + tim is a masky +
there is more then one masky + jay cant figure out when its open +
chuck testa = maybe a place maskys are at? maybe masky or slendy will
attack him there.

Totheark was probably just using older footage of Masky in extraction, Entry 52 was filmed almost at the end of the seven month period, meaning his leg had nearly six months to heal. Which is plenty of time for a broken leg.
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:40 am

Jay Tweets - Page 12 Mhpic10

http://pic.twitter.com/EmbG787L

So what do you all think of this accompanied with:

"Showed up early this morning at the store to see if anyone ever came. Nothing as of yet. Lights were on inside, though."

I got the text and saw a link, and for a brief second, I thought that it was a youtube link. Troy, you tease.
Back to top Go down
Sachael
Watched
Sachael

Current Win Points : 179

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:39 pm

My, what could Tim be doing hanging out in such a pretty house?
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:24 pm

Sachael wrote:
My, what could Tim be doing hanging out in such a pretty house?

It's a store, so I could only assume he's been buying something in there. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChewieV2
Observer
ChewieV2

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:13 pm

Is it just me, or have the last few tweets essentially been "I'm trespassing! Trespass. Trespass. Trespass. Better make sure there's pictorial evidence of my trespassing and post it on the internet!"
Back to top Go down
Apples
Anxious
Apples

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:32 pm

Judging by the stuff in the antique store some weird stuff is going to go down in the future.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:23 am

ChewieV2 wrote:
Is it just me, or have the last few tweets essentially been "I'm trespassing! Trespass. Trespass. Trespass. Better make sure there's pictorial evidence of my trespassing and post it on the internet!"

He's not exactly trespassing by just hanging about the store...
Back to top Go down
ChewieV2
Observer
ChewieV2

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:38 am

Malus wrote:
ChewieV2 wrote:

He's not exactly trespassing by just hanging about the store...

Trespass is entering private property without permission.
That would include entering a shop that's not open for business without the consent of management.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:39 am

OH. I hadn't seen the most recent tweets.

akfnslaga

Damn it, Jay, you impatient idiot.
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:56 am

So, it's getting a tad bit ridiculous. 8 tweets one day, 19 yesterday, and a ton of photos of that shop. I mean, I love this series, but come on. I can only look at so many twitter photos before I start getting anxious. Shouldn't he be recording everything anyways? I believe this will sum up my feelings:

Marble Hornets Season 3: The real-time Twitter thriller.
Back to top Go down
Vaughn
Untainted
Vaughn

Current Win Points : 16

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:10 am

An entire season told 160-characters at a time (and with pictures!)? Sir, you must be jesting.
Back to top Go down
http://terrortortellini.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jay Tweets
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Finished Series :: Marble Hornets-
Jump to: