Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP

Go down 
+2
Etreo
SinisterProxy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SinisterProxy
Untainted
SinisterProxy

Current Win Points : 0

ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP Empty
PostSubject: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:10 pm

If you go down to the woods today,

You’re sure for a big surprise.

If you go down to the woods today,

You better go in disguise.

OK, so here's the deal. This is my first slender man RP
forum but i aim to make it a good one so here are the rules (apart from the
general ones provided by The Admin).

1) Max player limit is 6 people not including myself. any
others past that will just have to observe or contact me with the reason why you think you should be allowed in and i will see if i cant make some arrangements.

2) Minimum player limit is 2 not including myself.

3) No god modding. No killing other players, doing things
outside your means and no miracles.

4) If you get caught by the slender man or killed by a proxy
then you are dead. This relates to rule 3. No miracles. If you still wish to be
in the story then contact me and you may be able to become a proxy or otherwise
included in the story.

5) There are proxies in this Role Play forum but you don’t start
out as one. If you want to become a proxy then tell me beforehand and, if there
is enough people then you can become a proxy.

6) The Slender man is an NPC. Integrate him into your story
however you wish but make sure it makes sense with other people’s story lines.
For instance one guy says “Slenderman was at the window”. Don’t say something
like “Slenderman was in the doorway” straight after, but that’s just common
sense Razz.

That’s pretty much it. Jut just be sensible and keep it
creepy. Story time folks!

You hear on the news that there is a forest nearby that
people have been recently kidnapped from and bodies have been found in, however
these bodies are always impaled on trees and all the kidnappings are always
children. Normally this wouldn’t interest
you but something seems wrong to you. This is familiar…too familiar. Images of
a tall, thin man in a suit flash through your head. You feel a compelling need to
travel to this forest. To find this…slender man.

Now fill out the following information and we can begin.

Player Name: What is your name in the…Game?

Skills: What can your player do especially well?

Appearance: How does the prey look to the hunter?

Equipment: What did you take to the…Game?

Backstory: How did you get to this point? Any interesting
bits about your character that we need to know?

Player Name: Mortimer "Whitey" White

Skills: Hiding, Being generally sneaky

Appearance: Mortimer wears a bright white custom dinner jacket, white trousers, white oxfords, white butler gloves and black long sleeve shirt that he all had specially treated so they are extremely stain resistant. He also carries in the inner pockets of his jacket are his Bi-focals and his hip flask but more about that in equipment

Equipment: All the clothing mentioned above including his glasses and flask. He wears his round rimless bi-focals for reading and seeing detail especially close to him. His Hip-Flask was his fathers who was the only real person to notice Mortimer (see Background). It is usually filled with Gin.

Background: Mortimer is a very unnoticeable person to the point of social invisibility. He has to speak up or touch someone for anyone to really notice him. The only person who ever noticed him without his special effort was his father who died in the woods mysteriously when Mortimer was six. Mortimer had always wondered about that incident...Now he was going to find out all he ever wanted to know...and more.

Last edited by BananaBrains on Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:59 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : double-post merged)
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:37 pm

Name - James McCork

Skills - Highly tech-savvy, intellectual.

Appearance - Jeans, white running shoes, black tee and chequered shirt. Messy brown hair, pale complexion, light freckles

Background - Despite having a crude, dry sense of humour and a moral compass that is, at best, ambiguous James seems to have a basic sense of wrong and right, and is generally inclined toward the latter. However, he has been known to have nasty streaks, including sending a fake email to an ex-girl friend to phish her facebook details, before publishing them online. In general, he is amiable but can be dangerous to be on the wrong side of.
Back to top Go down
SinisterProxy
Untainted
SinisterProxy

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:44 pm

⇑ k man, your in. Just need 1 more.

There seems to be a lack of interest in this forum so if you would like we can start. If you wish to start then make the first move. Remember, you have never seen me before and you are drawn to a woods where bad things happen. lets just say we got here early in the morning so that if more people do decide to show up then they can arrive in the evening or afternoon or whatever.

Last edited by BananaBrains on Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double-post merged)
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

Current Win Points : -1

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 8:51 pm

layer Name: James Wilson

Skills: Silent, Fast Reflexes, can climb any (climbable) surface

Appearance: Blacks Shirt, climbing gloves with the operator symbol on them, camo short and Grey running shoes

Equipment: An Ice pickaxe (used for climbing or weapon), A working walkie talkie and a 2 ft long chain

Backstory: Was an orphan during his childhood, but there was this nice man with a suit that adopted him once said his house was in the woods. As he believed this lie, he went there with him. He escaped that man estaunishly. As he grew old he mumbled abut this man & grew mental ill, was sent to an asylum for a year. Now he just wants to go back what he calls "home"
Back to top Go down
SinisterProxy
Untainted
SinisterProxy

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:10 pm

Ah good, now we can begin the game. I shall start.
---
---
---
Mortimer looked took out his flask and took a swig. He had been walking on a deer trail in this godforsaken forest for...he didn't know anymore. He didn't know why he was here.

Actually he didn't quite remember how he had gotten here. All Mortimer remembered was seeing this places on the news and then flashes in his mind of a tall man in a black suit. Now he was here.

The in between of those two things was a bit fuzzy to him. All that really mattered was that there was...something...in this forest that is important to him. It was getting dark and he had been hearing an annoying static'y buzz ever since he had entered this forest and it was giving him a headache. And great, now he had a nosebleed. Mortimer answered these things like he answered all his problems. He took another swig.
Back to top Go down
ty10jess
Untainted
ty10jess

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 3:05 pm

((Sorry This is kind of late))

Player Name: Octavia Grimwood (Feel free too call me anything)

Skills: She's a prodigy at guns, but only with her right hand, she's broken her left one several times. She also excels at manipulation

Appearance: She normally looks like this: http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2010/322/3/a/valkyrie_cain_by_puddingblume-d333tfo.jpg

Equipment:I have my cell phone, a gun, and a knife. Always for protection.

Backstory: Octavia came from Dublin, Ireland where she grew up with two older brothers. She moved to the United States after she found out her brothers were in a gang and doing drugs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Why did I even move to America?" I muttered to myself as I noticed I've gotten myself lost. I kicked a tree. "Stupid. Freaking. Forest!" I yelled kicking the tree splintering part of the bark. I saw a shadow out of the corner of my eye. I heard a twig snap. "Aye! Anyone out there?"

[i]
Back to top Go down
SinisterProxy
Untainted
SinisterProxy

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 4:29 pm

suddenly there was a shout from somewhere in the forest

"Aye! Anyone out there?"

Mortimer was so surprised that, when he jumped, his glasses fell off of his face. They landed somewhere on the floor and all things close to him became a blur. it gave him a kind of tunnel vision.

"Shit" Mortimer cussed to himself. He got on the floor and started to feel out for them. "Ah! here we go" Mortimer said as he felt his fingers curl around the familiar rims of his glasses. he got up and started cleaning his glasses with the hem of his shirt...and he saw a tall dark figure almost directly in front of him. Mortimer slowly lifted his glasses to his face...only to be confronted with a tall black tree. as Mortimer released a sigh of relief he noticed something strange. His nose was bleeding...and the tree had a message cut into its bark.

Come to me Mortimer...
...I'm in the trees...

The invitation was...strangely exciting. Now Mortimer only wanted to go deeper into the wood. but perhaps i should go and find out who that shout was first though.

And so i set off in the general direction of the shout

Back to top Go down
ty10jess
Untainted
ty10jess

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:43 pm

I shrugged. "Eh, just paranoi-" I felt a coldness trip me, resulting in me stumbling. Not falling though. I immediately got out my knife. "Alright, come out or someone's face will get ALL twisted up." I inched down the path and found a note on a tree.

No eyes.
Still sees.

'Creepy much?' I thought mentally. I sighed and kept my hand on my knife as I walked deeper into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:19 pm

Hearing shouts in the distance, James chuckled quietly to himself. It may have used half of a notebook, but it was bound to freak the shit out of whoever found them. As he began to wonder what it was the others who were lost in the woods would imagine to be around them, a sudden dizziness came upon him. Falling to the ground, he gasped for air but his lungs would not function. As he thrashers about on the floor, he had a sudden vision of a very thin very tall man.

When he awoke it was dark, and he could still hear the shouting voices. He simply sat, and quivered in terror, hoping someone would find him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:33 pm

* Now I would stand in front of my new cabin, i only got it for about $230 which was a little strange to him. He'd would walk in and start to decorate his new home* Lets get started then * as he starts his "instincts" kick in and he starts to write symbols and phrases such as the altered dimension on the wall, knowing nothing of them but he liked it* Now this is a wall
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:40 pm

The lights that James could see gave him a faint glimmer of hope. He moved toward the light ever so slowly, with James too scared to get up from all fours. When he arrived at the cabin he stared in through the window, seeing the man drawing his demented drawings all over the wall, just made ho even more terrified.
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:20 pm

*sees a shadow from the window and turns quickly* Oh a person, well come on in its warm and supper will be ready if your hungry, that is * goes to the kitchen*
Back to top Go down
SinisterProxy
Untainted
SinisterProxy

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:59 am

Mortimer felt an enticing darkness calling to him...somewhere just out of reach. But he knew it was in these woods and he knew he would enjoy meeting the caller. He felt good. He felt energized.

He felt...watched...and he enjoyed that feeling. Some unknown hand was guiding him forward. Mortimer felt he had new purpose. He saw a girl looking about and on instinct he rushed to the trees. He always liked the trees. They offered a protection unique to themselves. He knew she had not seen him. They never do. She would be looking around, thinking she had seen something. He didn't want to enlighten her to his presence.

If they couldn't find him of their own will then Mortimer didn't have time for them. That was what got Mortimer so excited. Something had found him in the woods. Something cut that message into the wood of the tree for him and even now he felt watched. Something had found him where all else had not.

He wanted to meet it.He took another swig from his hip flask and noticed it was getting close to empty. He would need more. 'Damn' Mortimer thought to himself. His nose was bleeding again. He wiped his face with his nose and when his hand left his vision...he saw what was calling him. Among the trees stood a tall man in a suit. It walked towards him.

Mortimer nose was a crimson river. It reached a hand out towards him. His mind was filled with a painful throbbing. It reached his Hip-flask. He remembered this thing with his father...or was it that it was his father? it was hard to remember. The thing unstopped his Hip-flask and from its fingers into the Hip-flask went...shadows...darkness made liquid. Mortimer passed out.

~~~

Mortimer woke up with a black hole in his memory. He had forgotten much past finding a woman and hiding behind a tree. There was nothing past that. It was too late for this kind of thing. He took out his Hip-flask and took a swig.
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:29 pm

Eyes wide with fear, James shuffled into the cabin, never looking away from the doorway. He stood in the corner of the room, shaking like a leaf.
Back to top Go down
ty10jess
Untainted
ty10jess

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:43 pm

I kicked another tree in frustration. "Mother nature probably hates me. I've kicked like, 37 trees." I laughed to myself. I looked up and saw a light in the dense, dark forest. I ran to it. "OH MY GOD. IT'S A CABIN." I yelled. I hoped they had a phone, or a car. My phone had been long dead after I smashed into a million pieces . I ran to the door ignoring the searing pain in my foot. I knocked. "Aye, anyone home?"
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:47 pm

James leapt from his skin. Grabbing the knife from the sideboard, he ran toward the door, opened it and swung the knife in an arc that would do some serious damage to whatever it hit. But it only hit air.

In his blind panic, James had managed to miss the stranger at the door, and fly straight off of the steps, and land face first in the leaves. He looked up at the person who he had just attempted to murder with a sheepish smile.

"Uh... hey."
Back to top Go down
ty10jess
Untainted
ty10jess

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:54 pm

I screamed a little at the stranger swung a knife at my head. "H-hi." I managed to say after I collected myself. "I was wondering if you happen to have a phone, or something. I kinda got lost..Heh." I ran a hand through my hair. I remembered a moment like this back in Dublin. When my brother got stuck in a leaf pile. Eh. The past is the past.
Back to top Go down
SinisterProxy
Untainted
SinisterProxy

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:20 am

Somewhere in the distance i heard a the crash of a door and a scream. then some awkward chuckling. In that direction there was a light. I was extremely hungry...Gin can have this effect on you. Mortimer walked towards the light and it turned out to be a cabin. At the entrance there were two people, the woman he saw earlier and a scared looking man with a knife. If the man with the knife wasn't a good invitation not to get involved, inside there was a man preparing food...with crazy symbols drawn all over the walls...but he was also preparing food.

Mortimer decided to avoid the front entrance and the man with the knife and started walking around the cabin. at the back he found a door that looked like it lead to a cellar. people usually keep extra provisions in cellars right? Mortimer decided to sneak into the cellar of the cabin. "Hey, if he was preparing food for those people he must have enough for little old me" Mortimer chuckled to himself. He remembered a time when he first found tat people didn't seem to notice him and that made him angry, so to get back a society he started shoplifting and then more serious stealing like burglary... No one ever knew who it was, they just woke up one day with their stuff stolen.

But his parents had died and he needed some source of income. That got him back to his father...did his father really die? or did he just go missing...and what did he look like again? didn't he like to wear some kind of suit? and wasn't he a rather tall man? oh well, it wasn't worth thinking about. Food takes priority. Mortimer approached the cellar doors and sneaked in.
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:29 am

*walks outside and see 2 people at my front steps* Well dinner is ready come in, theres a big feast since it looks like we all arrived today. *knowing that for some odd reason* Today's dinner is Turkey, roaster, Chicken and lobster with salad and gravy. *walks inside now to the table and looks down to the path leading to the cellar. You in the cellar come and eat. *I seem under a strange influence of knowing someone whos not there*
Back to top Go down
SinisterProxy
Untainted
SinisterProxy

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:16 am

"You in the cellar, come eat!" i heard come from above my head. How could anyone know where i am. wait, how could he notice me? its hard enough for people to notice me when i am right in front of them. this interested me so instead of acting on instinct I followed the mans instructions and came out of the path walking slowly.

There was one man there who was grinning at me and beckoning me to sit at his table. the other two didn't seem to notice. I didn't trust this man or this situation but after i took another swig from my hip-flask things seemed different. The symbols on the walls seemed beautiful and the man seemed almost like a brother to me, and on the contrary these...people...seemed out of place. I took another swig and took the chair this wonderful man had offered me.
Back to top Go down
Nightflash
Untainted
Nightflash

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:45 pm

**(( Sorry If I'm Breaking Character here. My other account got hacked/other matters so I'll be roleplaying from here!))**

I glance down at the food. That's more than I can even afford. This guy must be rich. I think to myself. "Thanks!" I say and smile politely at the man.
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:52 am

Hiding is not always the best solution to get around or Live. *as I now sat down on the table* You too the dinner is getting cold! *looks over to the man next to me* My name's James, James Wilson. What about yours?
Back to top Go down
SinisterProxy
Untainted
SinisterProxy

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:47 pm

"Hiding is not always the best solution to get around or Live" the man said to me. He seemed to have my best interests at heart but i don't think he quite understood.

He seemed to notice me so it mustn't be obvious to him but all the rest, they get surprised and usually hostile when i speak up because it seems to them like i simply appeared behind them or next to them. They never notice me until i make myself noticed so hiding just comes naturally to me. plus i love the trees.

"My names James, James Wilson. What about yours?" James said

"My name is Mortimer, but you can call me Whitey if you wish" I said. My clothes were kind of a private joke. I chose the brightest, most noticeable color and kept it clean to the point of gleaming yet still people do not notice me.

It was actually hilarious. I would have laughed if i didn't see a face outside the window. Except it wasn't a face. It was a faceless face. Time seemed to slow around me and my vision got darker, but in that things began to...shine, I suppose. The face in the window was bright white, like my clothes. James and his drawings were glowing like neon. and me. i was...glowing black.

It was a dark light but i could see things more accurately while they were in it. And i could see them...differently. They were...I cant put it into words...they were different.
Then it was over. The face was gone, my vision was back to normal and I realized that no one else noticed anything different. I should have been concerned. Instead I took another swig.

"Could you pass the potatoes please Miss, uh...what was your name again miss?" I asked the intimidatingly dressed woman at the table, looking down at the lobster on her plate.
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:33 pm

What Miss? There's no woman here, maybe take less of that flask. BTW Mortimer, it looks like you've seen Der Gross Man. *chuckles, trying to make it into a joke then rather a real being. Hands down the potatoes to him*
Back to top Go down
Nightflash
Untainted
Nightflash

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:55 pm

I start to talk without even thinking. "I'm Octavia Grimwood and CLEARLY I'm a girl." I say my voice dripping with venom and sweetness at the same time. I take a breath calming myself down. "I mean, what boy has hair down to their waist?" I say with a small laugh. ' 'My brother.' I think to myself before taking a piece of food and eating it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP Empty

Back to top Go down

ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next