Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Lets make a VLOG!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BamBamukia
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

Lets make a VLOG! Empty
PostSubject: Lets make a VLOG!   Lets make a VLOG! EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:57 am

Hi everyone.

I've always wanted to create my own Slender / Fear blog. However, lacking the writing skills I never got around to it. So, I have decided to create a vlog. I'm looking for two people.

I need a writer and I need a skeptic.

The Jobs:

Writer: Will write the script for the vlog. After the script has been written, the three of us will go into skype, discuss it, make changes, and create a final script.

The Skeptic: Will be the voice of reason...sorta. Your job is to make sure the script sounds reasonable and well...real. As stated above, you will join in on the 3 way overview of the script to point out any fantastical events that seem unrealistic to a certain degree. Your opinion is also needed.

The Skeptic's job will be probably the hardest since his/her sense of reality must change with the story. For example, it is unrealistic that the main character can teleport. However, if the main character has....lets say...been infected or becomes a high proxy, it is likely that he/she can teleport.

Now you may be asking, what will you be doing BamBamukia? Well, I will be the director as well as the actual vlogger. I will be doing all of the visual edits (most of them at least), and finding most of the actors (forcing my friends).

If you are interested, please let me know. This is meant to be a long term, made from scratch vlog. This will also be a secret vlog, meaning, I will not reveal it on here as an actual record.

Rules:

1. No one will get any credit for this project. Meaning, the writer, the skeptic and I shall never be viewed as separate entities within or outside the vlog. However, any credit given to the main character will be credit to all three of us.

2. No revealing. None. No going to a blog, forum, whatever and saying "Hey, I write the script for "Blah Blah", it's all fake". We do not exist in the vlog.

3. Pertains to rule #2. If you do decide to back out, please don't spoil it for everyone by revealing everything/everyone.

4. I'll probably make up more rules later. k.

Procedure (subject to change):

1. Brainstorm (all three of us in skype)

2. Writer writes draft script

3. Skeptic reads / makes notes (doesn't change anything yet)

4. We review everything as a whole.

5. Final script is written (this is where I will begin making the preparations for the vlog)

6. Vlog is made and posted.

Resume:

Name:
Job Position:
Why you would be good for it:
Do you have access to skype:
How long are you available for each day:
A few things about yourself:

Please note that I will be taking this vlog VERY seriously, and I'm only looking for people who feel the same way about it. This will be the next big vlog.

Now, if you would like to sign up, need any more info, questions, comments, concerns, post them here.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadows
Blackout
DarkShadows

Current Win Points : 32

Lets make a VLOG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets make a VLOG!   Lets make a VLOG! EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:49 pm

I like the idea and I could help do some editing and critiquing of the scripts (in other words, be your "Skeptic"), plus I have Skype, but the reason I'm not committing to a full resume yet is this: I'm afraid I might be too new in the Mythos yet. I actually have not written any Slenderblogs or done any big Slenderseries, although I have written a few Slenderman short stories. I am also not exactly available every single day, although I am available at night depending on my work schedule (I usually work on weekend mornings and occasionally weekday evenings).

However, if you need someone to quick give proofreading critiques or other things of the like, or to help provide ideas in some other way (maybe for effects, costuming, etc.) I can do that. I am very proud to say that I have about 9 years of experience in writing poetry and fiction, particularly horror and suspense, and I have a good eye for characterization and grammar/spelling. I can also give you some pointers on where to get special effects like sounds, visuals, props, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wordflow.webs.com
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

Lets make a VLOG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets make a VLOG!   Lets make a VLOG! EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:38 pm

I'd love to be your writer, but I am also a novice, and the one fear blog that I have committed to fully has been a step learning curve, and doesn't actually read that well. I'm also a bugger to get hold of.
Back to top Go down
BamBamukia
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

Lets make a VLOG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets make a VLOG!   Lets make a VLOG! EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:08 pm

Bump, need a few more entries before I can just pick lol.
Back to top Go down
Fotzepolitic
Observer
Fotzepolitic

Current Win Points : 23

Lets make a VLOG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets make a VLOG!   Lets make a VLOG! EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:36 pm

This is actually a pretty interesting idea. Kinda wish I had the time to devote to it. If you need an understudy for your nitpicker give me a shout.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lets make a VLOG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets make a VLOG!   Lets make a VLOG! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets make a VLOG!
Page 1 of 1