Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area

Go down 
+44
crazon
JxMstr
NewMerchant
sarrod22
Raccoon
thexlastxdalek
Jane And Jeff
karmasixxofsn
morbidatropine
ArueIsClose
Todesfurcht
hazlov2004
James Oliver
10thDoctor
Black_myst
T-M-S
JustinDGBZ
awkwardraptor
PointlessTest
Cyan507
BlueMarble
LordofTears
Enigma-Kal
Chieftain1
Nightflash
Etreo
The Slenderfreak
The Doctor
TailsFoxy
Mennos
ShadowedStranger95
GrayDragonEmily
xyzombie
TheFallenenvoy
Mashuga31
Cougar Draven
Hex Angel
DarkShadows
Hooligan Spirit
BravoBismuth
BananaBrains
sethlapod555
AlkerStay
48 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

do you live in a wooded area
what are trees
Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area Vote_lcap9%Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area Vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
theres a few trees next to my house
Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area Vote_lcap22%Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area Vote_rcap
 22% [ 12 ]
theres a forest near by
Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area Vote_lcap51%Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area Vote_rcap
 51% [ 28 ]
its like the jungle
Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area Vote_lcap18%Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area Vote_rcap
 18% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 55

AuthorMessage
AlkerStay
Observer
AlkerStay

Current Win Points : 30

Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area Empty
PostSubject: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:21 am

I thought this might be interesting since Slendy is usually seen in forests and stuff
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:47 am

"what are trees"

I'm dying.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:47 pm

I'm sure some of our members do, and have probably used such locations for filming their own series or videos before, if that's what you mean.

However, if you're suggesting an actual Slendy sighting might crop up, well, I wouldn't count on it.
Back to top Go down
BravoBismuth
Observer

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:00 pm

I live downtown in a big city (so basically, what are trees?)

Before I moved, though, I lived in the suburbs and would walk to and from work. The quickest way took me along an unlit path lined with tall, spindly trees. I routinely worked until midnight or so, so walking home was always fun.

For bonus points, this was still when I was newish to the mythos, so my imagination could just go nuts.
Back to top Go down
Hooligan Spirit
Anxious
Hooligan Spirit

Current Win Points : 11

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:48 pm

I live in a big city, but there's a national park very close by. I also often visit family that lives in the middle of West Virginia, which is basically one giant forest itself.

You don't truly understand darkness until you've stood in those woods at night with all the lights out.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadows
Blackout
DarkShadows

Current Win Points : 32

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:35 pm

I live in the suburbs, however I live in Michigan, which means there are trees EVERYWHERE. Basically the whole place is a forest. Within walking or very short driving distance of my house, there is two elementary schools bordered by trees, at least three parks, a set of trails, a nature preserve (connected to one of the parks by a trail), neighborhoods surrounded by nothing but groves of freaking trees, my backyard has trees bordering the back fence, and everywhere else is almost a forest or close to forested. There's a good reason my info bar to the left says I live in Slenderman Country. Because I actually do. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.wordflow.webs.com
Hex Angel
Untainted
Hex Angel

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 5:23 pm

I live in Michigan and close by to Shadows and in my neighborhood I am near a forest trail that leads to one of the parks. Very spooky if you go out there at night. Sometimes I'll go out there alone just to see if I can get anything on my new camera.

Hasn't paid off yet...
Back to top Go down
DarkShadows
Blackout
DarkShadows

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 5:28 pm

Of course it won't pay off Hex, Slendy's not actually real.

I have admittedly thought about getting my Slenderman costume on and running around in there to spook any passersby though. Problem is, I can't actually see that well with the full-face mask I use for the faceless effect so...
Back to top Go down
Hex Angel
Untainted
Hex Angel

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 5:30 pm

Yeah, we all know how that went on Halloween X3.

Well, I never said I was looking for Slendy specifically in the woods near my place. Maybe I'm hobo hunting for all you know >_>.....

......X3 *snickers*
Back to top Go down
Cougar Draven
Stalked
Cougar Draven

Current Win Points : 87

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 5:51 pm

Don't know whereabouts in Michigan you lot are from, but I grew up in the shadow of Hines Park right near Livonia, and I know a thing or two about trees. (Go hobo-hunting on the East Side of Detroit. Trust me. Urban jungles are just as claustrophobic.)

ETA: Also, as certain members of this forum would know, as recently as this summer I literally did "live in a wooded area". Said area being an actual, no bullshit, grove of trees.
Back to top Go down
http://cougardraven.tumblr.com/
Hex Angel
Untainted
Hex Angel

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:01 pm

I thought I saw the Rake one time but it turned out to be a freakin deer...

There's actually a bike trail at the end of the hill in my forest. Go off path and see how long it takes you to get lost. And how long it takes you to lose your goddamn mind ^^
Back to top Go down
DarkShadows
Blackout
DarkShadows

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:32 pm

Around the Grand Rapids area, Cougar, but not IN that city. Just nearby.

Yeah one night we were dicking around off those trails and got lost in the woods. We didn't even go that far off-trail, but it was dark as Hell. There's a river through there so... we ended up following that to get back.
Back to top Go down
Cougar Draven
Stalked
Cougar Draven

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:06 pm

Mm. I can understand that. Try Seney sometimes, if you're ever in the UP. Glorious wilderness. But yeah, my stomping grounds are Detroit and Grand Haven.
Back to top Go down
Mashuga31
Untainted
Mashuga31

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:22 pm

I live in nevada surrounded by dirt and sagebrush. I did however get to go up to oregon last september for a friend's wedding. She lives on the very edge of town with the forest about a block away. She led us through to a little girl's grave by an abandoned railroad bridge. It was amazingly eerie and quiet. Lots of effing spiders too.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadows
Blackout
DarkShadows

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:36 pm

Been to the UP several times Cougar. It's so gorgeous up there, but if MI's like Slenderman Country, then the UP is Slenderman Country on steroids. XD
Back to top Go down
Cougar Draven
Stalked
Cougar Draven

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:45 pm

Except Ishpeming. If I am allowed a single white-trash stereotype, Ishpeming is Slenderman Country plus meth labs.
Back to top Go down
AlkerStay
Observer
AlkerStay

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:22 am

and if the UP is like slender man country on steroids than Alabama is like slender man country on even more steroids
Back to top Go down
Cougar Draven
Stalked
Cougar Draven

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:41 pm

No. It really isn't. (My ex-wife and daughter live there, and I lived there for quite a while.) Alabama is tame.
Back to top Go down
TheFallenenvoy
Watched
TheFallenenvoy

Current Win Points : 98

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:36 pm

My county has more trees than any other in England. oh and I'm surrounded by 200-1200 year old ruins.

Im pretty sure I'm in deeper slenderman country than you tame fuckers.
Back to top Go down
Cougar Draven
Stalked
Cougar Draven

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:59 pm

While recounting this thread to a friend of mine (and getting a good laugh out of the "actual grove of trees" thing), he pointed out that we're all wrong.

Slenderman Country isn't woods.

It's the suburbs, populated by hordes of rich white boys.
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:09 am

Between the Carolinas and Georgia - Yes. Yes, quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
GrayDragonEmily
Untainted
GrayDragonEmily

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:53 am

There are some wooded areas not too far from my neighborhood. I'm not sure just how large they are, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.illusiathezoroark.wordpress.com
AlkerStay
Observer
AlkerStay

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:39 am

yes but Marble hornets is in Alabama so its slender man country and most of it is farm and forest though ur ex wife and daughter probably live in the more populated area
Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:39 pm

There's fields behind my house with a little stream and several small chunks of forest, then a bigger forest not too far away. The forest right near my house would be big enough for Slendy, which is why I'm terrified to go in there alone especially in the dark. I filmed a music video there a while ago, luckily in broad daylight Head Tilt
Back to top Go down
Mennos
Observer
Mennos

Current Win Points : 19

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:07 pm

I live in Southern Illinois, so if there anything we do have it's fields and trees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area   Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area Empty

Back to top Go down

Does Any One Live In A Wooded Area
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next