Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live

Go down 
+4
Malus
Etreo
chasechan2050
Wowcomix
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wowcomix
Anxious

Current Win Points : 4

Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live Empty
PostSubject: Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live   Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:43 pm

I don't know if this is the right place to put this or not; mods, if you're reading this and I goofed, please have mercy on me and keep the 'Man at bay!

(Eh, that was NOT RP. >.> Sorry. Just goofing around...)

Anyway, Slender: The Arrival is now available for pre-order and with the pre-order you get access to the beta. The beta consists of Blue Isle Studios' recreation of the original level from Slender: The Eight Pages, which is going to be worked into the full game and its story.

I promise, I'm not advertising (intentionally anyway), I'm just tossing this out there for whomever in the mythos is interested in giving this a go. Smile
Back to top Go down
chasechan2050
Observer
chasechan2050

Current Win Points : 45

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live   Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:36 am

Ah, not bad :3 If I had the cash, I'd preorder it. Alas, I'm rather tapped for the time being >.>;

Still, I'll spread the word to people I know who'd like to play/buy the game :3
Back to top Go down
http://chasearts.carrd.co/
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live   Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:25 am

This is in the appropriate subforum. Also, I'm not sure about the new game, I think it'll just be another clone which drags more people into the mythos like we had in June/July 2012. I'll give it a go though, but when it's fully released.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live   Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:43 am

Etreo wrote:
This is in the appropriate subforum. Also, I'm not sure about the new game, I think it'll just be another clone which drags more people into the mythos like we had in June/July 2012. I'll give it a go though, but when it's fully released.

I doubt it'll be a clone, since the original creator has been working on it for a while and it's been stated that this one will have a storyline.

And I don't see something dragging people into the Mythos as a bad thing. I don't think it'll necessarily drag people into it, anyway. If anything, it'll introduce people to what the Slenderverse is really like - which is a good thing, all things considered.
Back to top Go down
Wowcomix
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live   Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:53 am

I have to agree with Malus on all fronts, Etreo. The guy who created the original Slender game is a big fan of the mythos himself, hence why he made the game in the first place, and later put links to the mythos sites in version 9.7 of The Eight Pages. Plus, the guys from Marble Hornets are the ones writing the story for The Arrival, and you know how much they helped shape the mythos as it currently stands. My guess is that this is gonna be the Slender game we both need AND deserve, as a community.
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live   Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:26 pm

I know... I just can't help but be apprehensive. I had LP's of Slender up to my eyes last summer. I'm sure it won't be as bad, but old grudges die hard. The one thing I am looking forward to is the story, I have unconditional faith in Troy, Tim and Joseph.
Back to top Go down
Wowcomix
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live   Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:34 pm

I understand, Etreo. I rather enjoy those Let's Plays myself, but to each their own, eh? Smile I'm stoked for the story from Troy, Joseph and Tim myself!

I recorded my own Let's Play of the beta, actually. I have to edit it some because Fraps split it into two parts while recording, and there was a REALLY awkward moment at the end I'd rather not make public -- though I'm plenty awkward in the rest of the video because it's my first Let's Play ever. >.<

If you guys want, I'll post a YouTube link for you once it's up.
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live   Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:42 pm

Du eet!
Back to top Go down
Wowcomix
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live   Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:43 pm

Your wish is my command. Razz I'll post a link in this thread once it's up!

Sorry for the double post, but I just figured I'd let you all know that I had to change the plan slightly. I made a second, shorter Let's Play because the other one was FAR too long and ridiculous. XD

It's uploading as we speak, I shall update again when it's up.

ADMIN EDIT: Please try and refrain from double posting. Thanks!

EDIT: Sorry, I just.. I don't think editing posts really makes it obvious that you've updated your thread at all. :/ I'll abide by your wishes though.

Anyway! Got the video up! You can find it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suS_5KaJh_M&feature=youtu.be

I hope you guys enjoy it.

Last edited by Wowcomix on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:40 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Double Post)
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live   Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:45 am

Pre-ordered and got the demo, more news to come when I actually get a chance to play it. I watched the trailer for it, if you haven't already, please do it. There are so many elements that are insanely different. Also, the above play through of the demo, bravo.
Back to top Go down
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

Current Win Points : 193

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live   Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:01 am

I got the beta and I have to it's pretty good (in my opinion).It's basically a revamped version of the original slender.The game looks very promising.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLnGZjFH39HUbq_5uecBV-g
maximeister
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live   Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:34 pm

Will there be proxies in Slender-The arrival?
Back to top Go down
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

Current Win Points : 193

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live   Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:38 pm

maximeister wrote:
Will there be proxies in Slender-The arrival?
Yes.In the trailer,you can see a proxy but they are not in the beta.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLnGZjFH39HUbq_5uecBV-g
Wowcomix
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live   Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:45 pm

The beta itself is more of a rehash of The Eight Pages, and the level IN the beta is being incorporated into the full game as part of the story. We'll finally find out why we were collecting pages in the first place, and I assume we'll be encountering the proxies later on in the game.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live   Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:05 am

The full version of Slender: The Arrival has been released!

http://www.slenderarrival.com/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
Wowcomix
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live   Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:13 am

I did get the full version of the game, and it's freaking terrifying. I've already encountered the in-game proxy, and he is just.... I can't get past the level because he keeps getting me. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live   Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live Empty

Back to top Go down

Slender: The Arrival Beta is Live
Page 1 of 1