Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slender Man OCT - The Seventh Realm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Broeckchen
Observer
Broeckchen

Current Win Points : 176

Slender Man OCT - The Seventh Realm Empty
PostSubject: Slender Man OCT - The Seventh Realm   Slender Man OCT - The Seventh Realm EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:40 pm

I apologise if I'm putting this into the wrong area, and I apologise even more for just coming back for a second to put this here and heading out again afterwards (I havenÄt been active in forever I probably won't be again either x.x), but I wanted to bring The Seventh Realm to your attention.

If you don't know what an OCT is:
Spoiler:

This particular OCT is open to all media (art, comics, animation, writing) and held on Deviantart. It has been existing for quite a while already, and is based on awesome ideas, but for some reason it gains no recognition whatsoever so far. I was hoping that introducing it here would give it a possibility to pick up some momentum, since the deadline for auditions has passed for the third time in a row this sunday without the necessary amount of auditions being turned in.
The organisation team (which is super nice and eager, btw) has now come up with an emergency plan to prevent further postponing, but even that emergency plan seems to be failing right now. I was hoping that some people here might be interested in participating - there are plenty of auditions and ref sheets to draw inspiration from by now - and the demand for being able to turn in auditions again might rise high enough for the OCT to finally take off. Even if they don't extend the deadline, they were planning to start off with a non-competitive round now (the emergency plan), and during that round would be plenty of time to create an audition and hand it in so the Admins and Mods may change their mind. I'd definitely advocate this, because like with every OCT, the more, the merrier - I'd definitely love for this tournament to work out.

Hope to see you in the tournament, you guys.
Back to top Go down
http://broeckchen.deviantart.com
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

Slender Man OCT - The Seventh Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slender Man OCT - The Seventh Realm   Slender Man OCT - The Seventh Realm EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:32 am

This is definitely an interesting activity. I'll have to check it out!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117

Slender Man OCT - The Seventh Realm
Page 1 of 1