Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slender Man and his OCs

Go down 
+2
DaLadybugMan
chasechan2050
6 posters
AuthorMessage
chasechan2050
Observer
chasechan2050

Current Win Points : 45

Slender Man and his OCs Empty
PostSubject: Slender Man and his OCs   Slender Man and his OCs EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:36 am

Tossing this in flamewars only because it prob'ly doesn't belong anywhere else and this might piss some people off, but oh well :p

I don't have a problem with all of his OC, things like Splendorman and Trenderman and the more humorous ones. They're fine and what have you. I'll even give you Slender Woman and Slender Girl/Boy/Whatever. Personally, not a fan of the latter ones, but that's fine. Everyone has some OCs that they like and that's fine and I won't really shame you for liking a vast majority of them because that's ridiculously stupid in doing so.

I do, however, have a problem with one particular OC in general. It's one that I, personally, feel has no place in the 'Verse. That OC is Sexual Offender Man aka Smexy.

Aside from the fact that I've got something personal against it that I would really rather not get into here, I just... I cannot express how much I loathe this OC. Despite my personal reasons, I feel that it's just a gross OC and makes me feel rather disgusting just knowing it's in the 'Verse.

I know that people like things that other people hate and that's fine and dandy, but (and I've made several videos about this, one I'll prob'ly be uploading in a day or so) I just feel that this OC steps over the line. I mean, sexual offender is in his name... that just freaks me out more than just a little.

I know that I can't be the only one that thinks this and I know that there are people who are in favor of Sexual Offender Man, but... ialsjdfk it really does creep me out because of what I've said and more.

I could prob'ly go on about this, but I'll leave it here.

Also, to note, since I run Oh Snap! Slender Man single handedly (for the time being), I refuse for there to be any Sexual Offender Man fan arts on that Tumblr. I usually let most of the other OCs slide, pending if it's good fan art or something, but Sexual Offender Man is something that I do not tolerate there. So, if you're looking to submit anything about him there, don't expect it to be posted, at least by me.

EDIT: This is prob'ly me just venting more about this, so feel free to ignore or add to this :p
Back to top Go down
http://chasearts.carrd.co/
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man and his OCs   Slender Man and his OCs EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:09 am

This is your opinion, and you're more than welcome to it. It can go ahead and bother you. I'm not going to say that you're wrong for that because you're really not.

Of course, I'm not going to join a crusade or anything because creepy offensive humor is kind of a staple of the internet and there are a lot of people who are able to laugh at it because they just separate it from reality. It's a form of dark humor that some people like, though not because they condone it or anything. There's just an appeal to making light of dark things.

Again, it's gonna offend some people. Sure. And those people have the right to be offended. But there are also people it's not gonna offend who are going to enjoy it, and no one really has the right to ruin their fun.

chasechan2050 wrote:

Also, to note, since I run Oh Snap! Slender Man single handedly (for the time being), I refuse for there to be any Sexual Offender Man fan arts on that Tumblr. I usually let most of the other OCs slide, pending if it's good fan art or something, but Sexual Offender Man is something that I do not tolerate there. So, if you're looking to submit anything about him there, don't expect it to be posted, at least by me.

That's a stance that I respect and encourage, btw. It's generally not the job of a fansite to potentially offend since they're supposed to be pretty accessible.

/pointless rambling
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
zero
Stalked
zero

Current Win Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man and his OCs   Slender Man and his OCs EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:51 am

periwinkle rears its ugly head again eh? I didn't even know there was such a Slendy motif as that.

This reminds me of when I was going to show all my friends a Slendy video "When I'm Slendy" and all the pictures turned out to be sexy slendy Sad
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man and his OCs   Slender Man and his OCs EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:00 am

I can definitely see where this might bother you a bit. It even gets at me a little bit, because I do feel that the whole "Sexual Offender" part does step over the line a bit, internet things tend to do that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
JosiahMiller
Observer
JosiahMiller

Current Win Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man and his OCs   Slender Man and his OCs EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:36 am

Yeah, It's not exactly tasteful (at all). But then again, I cant stop all that is distasteful on 4chan (apologies to the great people on and visit 4chan), so I just have to go Sad Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TrialofLeaves?feature=watch
Vaportwo
Untainted
Vaportwo

Current Win Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man and his OCs   Slender Man and his OCs EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:30 pm

oh yeah...
him. I found out about Smexy when I was looking at Slenderman pics on Deviant Art. But you know, he's supposed to be a joke, so it would only make sense to piss people off. I just try to ignore it, or get a good laugh occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man and his OCs   Slender Man and his OCs Empty

Back to top Go down

Slender Man and his OCs
Page 1 of 1