Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff



 
HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 
 

 Slendy likes kittens.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
QhaoticZombie
Watched


Posts : 286
Current Win Points : 152
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 25
Location : past the event horizon

PostSubject: Slendy likes kittens.   Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:44 pm

SO, I was lookin' for cat stuff and stumbled upon this "Lazy Days" thingamabob.

http://forestlazydays.blogspot.com/

There's only two entries, but the second one mentions having a "running away from something" nightmare and seeing "guy in a suit."

So I'm-a thinkin' it's Slendy related.

Anybody seen this yet?

Not sure if I'll read it or not. I generally don't read the blogs, anyways. :I


Last edited by QhaoticZombie on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : GODDAMMIT ACCEPT MY EDITS YOU BLASTED THING.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://qhaoticzombie.deviantart.com
Empty
Observer


Posts : 112
Current Win Points : 23
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 20
Location : Turn around.

PostSubject: Re: Slendy likes kittens.   Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:48 pm

For a second, I thought this was seriously going to be a blog about Slendy stalking a kitten.

Will be keeping an eye on it anyway. Doesn't seem half bad right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QhaoticZombie
Watched


Posts : 286
Current Win Points : 152
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 25
Location : past the event horizon

PostSubject: Re: Slendy likes kittens.   Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:49 pm

......Oh god, the mental images.

I am now picturing Slendy owning like TONS AND TONS OF KITTENS. LITTLE FLUFFY ONES.

D'awwww~

Edit: Also, this person likes Fringe, apparently. KITTEN is now A-Okay in my book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://qhaoticzombie.deviantart.com
Sam4books
Observer


Posts : 110
Current Win Points : 54
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 23
Location : In Her Own Little World

PostSubject: Re: Slendy likes kittens.   Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:52 pm

SLENDY SURROUNDED BY KITTENS.

I MUST DRAW THIS NOW.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sam4books.deviantart.com/
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet


Posts : 1499
Current Win Points : 750
Join date : 2011-01-15
Age : 22
Location : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Slendy likes kittens.   Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:53 pm

Sam4books wrote:
SLENDY SURROUNDED BY KITTENS.

I MUST DRAW THIS NOW.

Faceless Kittens
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
QhaoticZombie
Watched


Posts : 286
Current Win Points : 152
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 25
Location : past the event horizon

PostSubject: Re: Slendy likes kittens.   Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:55 pm

Mr. Jeebles wrote:
Sam4books wrote:
SLENDY SURROUNDED BY KITTENS.

I MUST DRAW THIS NOW.

Faceless Kittens

OH HEY, THAT REMINDS ME. I have a character called FaceCat. He's a hellcat with no face, and steals other faces and just puts them all over his body. I've been wanting to draw a picture of him getting petted by Slendy.

BUT YEAH, SLENDY SURROUNDED BY KITTENS. SOMEONE HAS TO DRAW THAT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://qhaoticzombie.deviantart.com
altiumvidetur
Anxious


Posts : 89
Current Win Points : 68
Join date : 2010-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Slendy likes kittens.   Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:01 am

Chase no face?

... If you don't know, well, it's a cat without a face, irl. (Do not google!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QhaoticZombie
Watched


Posts : 286
Current Win Points : 152
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 25
Location : past the event horizon

PostSubject: Re: Slendy likes kittens.   Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:35 pm

altiumvidetur wrote:
Chase no face?

... If you don't know, well, it's a cat without a face, irl. (Do not google!)

I LOVE CHASE, SHE'S SO WEIRD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://qhaoticzombie.deviantart.com
WhiteWolf
Observer


Posts : 132
Current Win Points : 61
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 28
Location : Washington

PostSubject: Re: Slendy likes kittens.   Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:08 pm

QhaoticZombie wrote:
Mr. Jeebles wrote:
Sam4books wrote:
SLENDY SURROUNDED BY KITTENS.

I MUST DRAW THIS NOW.

Faceless Kittens

OH HEY, THAT REMINDS ME. I have a character called FaceCat. He's a hellcat with no face, and steals other faces and just puts them all over his body. I've been wanting to draw a picture of him getting petted by Slendy.

BUT YEAH, SLENDY SURROUNDED BY KITTENS. SOMEONE HAS TO DRAW THAT.

All of this reminds me of a creepy video I've seen. Be terrified at you own discretion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QhaoticZombie
Watched


Posts : 286
Current Win Points : 152
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 25
Location : past the event horizon

PostSubject: Re: Slendy likes kittens.   Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:19 pm

WhiteWolf wrote:
QhaoticZombie wrote:
Mr. Jeebles wrote:
Sam4books wrote:
SLENDY SURROUNDED BY KITTENS.

I MUST DRAW THIS NOW.

Faceless Kittens

OH HEY, THAT REMINDS ME. I have a character called FaceCat. He's a hellcat with no face, and steals other faces and just puts them all over his body. I've been wanting to draw a picture of him getting petted by Slendy.

BUT YEAH, SLENDY SURROUNDED BY KITTENS. SOMEONE HAS TO DRAW THAT.

All of this reminds me of a creepy video I've seen. Be terrified at you own discretion.

CAT GOT YER TONGUE~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://qhaoticzombie.deviantart.com
Sam4books
Observer


Posts : 110
Current Win Points : 54
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 23
Location : In Her Own Little World

PostSubject: Re: Slendy likes kittens.   Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:26 pm

I will never look at my cat the same way again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sam4books.deviantart.com/
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet


Posts : 1499
Current Win Points : 750
Join date : 2011-01-15
Age : 22
Location : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Slendy likes kittens.   Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:34 pm

Best. Cat. Ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
WhiteWolf
Observer


Posts : 132
Current Win Points : 61
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 28
Location : Washington

PostSubject: Re: Slendy likes kittens.   Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:45 pm

EXACTLY. It's like a disturbing little fairy tale!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackWolf
Watched


Posts : 279
Current Win Points : 99
Join date : 2010-12-19
Age : 28
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Slendy likes kittens.   Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:50 pm

Sam4books wrote:
SLENDY SURROUNDED BY KITTENS.

I MUST DRAW THIS NOW.

It makes me sort of wonder if a certain animal could ever be associated with Slendy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteWolf
Observer


Posts : 132
Current Win Points : 61
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 28
Location : Washington

PostSubject: Re: Slendy likes kittens.   Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:55 pm

I always think of snakes, spiders, and octopi when I think of him and how he can change his body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QhaoticZombie
Watched


Posts : 286
Current Win Points : 152
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 25
Location : past the event horizon

PostSubject: Re: Slendy likes kittens.   Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:20 pm

I think of black birds.

Y'know, with the whole tree thing. And birds live in trees. And black birds are the same colour as his suit. And stuff.

:I

Edit: speaking of animals, KITTEN has a friend named DOG and another friend named MOUSE, so says the latest post.


Last edited by QhaoticZombie on Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : CATS AND DOGS AND MICE.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://qhaoticzombie.deviantart.com
WhiteWolf
Observer


Posts : 132
Current Win Points : 61
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 28
Location : Washington

PostSubject: Re: Slendy likes kittens.   Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:07 pm

QhaoticZombie wrote:
I think of black birds.

Y'know, with the whole tree thing. And birds live in trees. And black birds are the same colour as his suit. And stuff.

:I

I don't blame you QhaZomb, sometimes when I think about Slendy I start spouting lines from Edgar Allen Poe's 'The Raven'.

"Though thy crest be shorn and shaven, thou," I said, "art sure no craven,
Gastly grim and ancient Raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."

Goddamn, I love this poem...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QhaoticZombie
Watched


Posts : 286
Current Win Points : 152
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 25
Location : past the event horizon

PostSubject: Re: Slendy likes kittens.   Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:12 pm

WhiteWolf wrote:
QhaoticZombie wrote:
I think of black birds.

Y'know, with the whole tree thing. And birds live in trees. And black birds are the same colour as his suit. And stuff.

:I

I don't blame you QhaZomb, sometimes when I think about Slendy I start spouting lines from Edgar Allen Poe's 'The Raven'.

"Though thy crest be shorn and shaven, thou," I said, "art sure no craven,
Gastly grim and ancient Raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."

Goddamn, I love this poem...

Oh dude, I just got an idea for a wicked sweet Slender drawing.

Now, I just need to get up the motivation...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://qhaoticzombie.deviantart.com
Empty
Observer


Posts : 112
Current Win Points : 23
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 20
Location : Turn around.

PostSubject: Re: Slendy likes kittens.   Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:50 am

And now DOG and MOUSE have been introduced. How clever.

I'm trying to figure out when exactly this is updated. It's obviously daily, but I can't figure out the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QhaoticZombie
Watched


Posts : 286
Current Win Points : 152
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 25
Location : past the event horizon

PostSubject: Re: Slendy likes kittens.   Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:56 pm

This latest entry was really short. :>
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://qhaoticzombie.deviantart.com
Ulysses
Anxious


Posts : 56
Current Win Points : 11
Join date : 2011-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Slendy likes kittens.   Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:02 pm

This has promise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QhaoticZombie
Watched


Posts : 286
Current Win Points : 152
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 25
Location : past the event horizon

PostSubject: Re: Slendy likes kittens.   Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:34 am

OH HEY.

There's a new entry, finally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://qhaoticzombie.deviantart.com
PARADOX intent
Watched


Posts : 263
Current Win Points : 56
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 26
Location : Sacramento, California

PostSubject: Re: Slendy likes kittens.   Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:50 pm

Hmmm....Paradox is intrigued. I followed her blog, so I can get notified when she updates.

We'll have to see where this leads.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myloverskitten.deviantart.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Slendy likes kittens.   Today at 11:35 am

Back to top Go down
 
Slendy likes kittens.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Blog Trailheads-
Jump to: