Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Times you done goofed

Go down 
+7
xyzombie
sethlapod555
AlkerStay
DKaine
River Song
awkwardraptor
Etreo
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

Times you done goofed Empty
PostSubject: Times you done goofed   Times you done goofed EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:45 pm

Get to know your fellow community members by telling each other when you have been a moron. I'll go first.

The iOS 6x Jailbreak came out a few days ago, and undecided I was going to finally give in and do it. It helped that the evasi0n dev team had made the jailbreak one if the easiest ever, with all me needing to was push a button. How hard could it be? I jail broke my phone without a hitch. When I saw that Cydia icon, I was so excited. I had finally done it! I opened it and it started doing its setup. I was pumped. So imagine my horror when I get a notice saying "You're running low on memory". I went back to the homescreen and hastily deleted Temple Run 2. That would help, surely! Actually no. Apparently Cydia didn't appreciate me minimising it, and crashed my phone. When I rebooted, everything was there. Everything apart from Cydia. Oh, and iTunes, App Store, Mail, Music and all the other apple icons. I had essentially uninstalled Apple from th springboard. I believe this makes me the only person in the world to mess up an iOS 6 jailbreak. The notoriously easy iOS 6 jailbreak. Sigh.
Back to top Go down
awkwardraptor
Escaped
awkwardraptor

Current Win Points : 478

PostSubject: Re: Times you done goofed   Times you done goofed EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:01 pm

About a year ago I went to one of my favorite restaurants for breakfast, now usually I do not go there for breakfast, usually I go there for lunch, dinner etc. Anyway usually they keep the entrance door opened with a doorstop, but today the door was not open. So being a complete genius I figured that they were prepping the food and just forgot to open the door for service, and wanting to get my breakfast went to open the door, which I could not do, mostly because it had no doorhandle. So for the next 20 MINUTES I stood there trying how to figure out why they werent open yet, and then another customer showed and pushed the door open. It was a saloon door

That's right I (a man with an IQ of 130) stood there looking like an idiot for HALF AN HOUR because I couldn't figure out how to open a saloon door.
Back to top Go down
River Song
Watched
River Song

Current Win Points : 67

PostSubject: Re: Times you done goofed   Times you done goofed EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:38 pm

awkwardactor wrote:
That's right I (a man with an IQ of 130) stood there looking like an idiot for HALF AN HOUR because I couldn't figure out how to open a saloon door.

I feel this is appropriate =3

Times you done goofed Tumblr_m7grwd7BNV1qzt48ao1_400

Anyway, times I done goofed? How about an hour ago, when I left for work with my wallet still on the desk, so now I have no money for food, and I've had very little to eat today. Go me!
Back to top Go down
DKaine
Anxious
DKaine

Current Win Points : 16

PostSubject: Re: Times you done goofed   Times you done goofed EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:58 pm

In the first couple months of working at my current job, I was tasked with setting up a computer system at a restaurant. I dutifully loaded everything into the van, drove off to the restaurant and started installing. I was at the restaurant for an hour before I realized that I left the server at the office. My boss had to drive across town to hand me The most important part of the system. I have yet to live that one down.
Back to top Go down
AlkerStay
Observer
AlkerStay

Current Win Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: Times you done goofed   Times you done goofed EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:28 am

i believe its spelt U Dun Goofed not you done goofed and i will have to think about all the times I Dun Goofed before i have an answer
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Times you done goofed   Times you done goofed EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:59 pm

When I was 12 and my brother was 10, my brother wanted me to balance a quarter on his lip. To be funny, I dropped the quarter on his face.

What I didn't expect to happen was that he would swallow it.

He started panicking and so did my mom, and she called 911. I ran outside to wait for the ambulance to arrive, at the brink of crying because I was worried that I might have killed my brother. The ambulance arrived and told us that my brother hadn't choked on it, but he had simply swallowed it.

Several hospital trips later, they did a procedure on him to get the quarter out where they sent a tube down his throat. By the time the procedure started, they realized that the quarter had made it's way through his digestive system. Later... well, it... exited his body.

Now we keep the tarnished, blackened, stomach-acid-burned quarter in a small frame in his room, as a reminder of the day we done goofed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: Times you done goofed   Times you done goofed EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:12 pm

sethlapod555 wrote:
When I was 12 and my brother was 10, my brother wanted me to balance a quarter on his lip. To be funny, I dropped the quarter on his face.

What I didn't expect to happen was that he would swallow it.

He started panicking and so did my mom, and she called 911. I ran outside to wait for the ambulance to arrive, at the brink of crying because I was worried that I might have killed my brother. The ambulance arrived and told us that my brother hadn't choked on it, but he had simply swallowed it.

Several hospital trips later, they did a procedure on him to get the quarter out where they sent a tube down his throat. By the time the procedure started, they realized that the quarter had made it's way through his digestive system. Later... well, it... exited his body.

Now we keep the tarnished, blackened, stomach-acid-burned quarter in a small frame in his room, as a reminder of the day we done goofed.

Dat story.
Times you done goofed Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROXIhfrOLh_CouPgwme05RQDFDCTZWcmNdbiDBEgw5sRWgKmrh
Back to top Go down
awkwardraptor
Escaped
awkwardraptor

Current Win Points : 478

PostSubject: Re: Times you done goofed   Times you done goofed EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:13 pm

I got another one (very recent by the way, and the entire reason why I just kind of disapeared for the past week.)

So anyway, I was watching some videos on youtube, and the computer froze, well seeing as this happens regularly, I have a way of unfreezing it if ctrl-alt-delete doesn't work, what I do is I gently tap the side of the computer, and that ussually takes care of the problem.

Well, this time I wasn't paying attention to where I was aiming, and I ended up smacking the computer screen, I broke my own computer screen.

It is currently being repaird at a computer repair shop, and trhis moment of stupidity cost me my computer and $160.00 to repair.Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: Times you done goofed   Times you done goofed EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:08 pm

Pretty much my entire life. I have far too many experiences like these to simply choose one.
Back to top Go down
Wowcomix
Anxious

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Times you done goofed   Times you done goofed EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:26 am

I'm gonna mirror xyzombie on this -- I'm too much of a klutz to just pick one time. XD
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Times you done goofed   Times you done goofed EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:38 pm

One time I was on the Brecon Beacons and one of my friends did a little jump over a small ditch and fell over, I impersonated him in a joke, I ended up rolling One hundred meters or so down the hill. It was fun and terrifying.
Back to top Go down
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

Current Win Points : 217

PostSubject: Re: Times you done goofed   Times you done goofed EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:23 pm

I feel the need to share this.
This happened like an hour ago, by the way.
I was all, "Hey, I'm kiiinda hungry. Im going to make some pizza rolls!" So I look on the bag. MIND YOU I did not have my glasses on, so everything is a little blurry. I read the time for what I thought said "Microwave oven." So I was like "huh, that's kind of weird, but whatever. Can't argue with the bag!" So I put them on a plate, and microwaved them.
I cooked them for the time for the actual oven. Not microwave oven.
Now the whole apartment smells like burnt pizza rolls. Tiro's in for a nice surprise when he gets home.
Back to top Go down
http://rach-quit.tumblr.com
Vaportwo
Untainted
Vaportwo

Current Win Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: Times you done goofed   Times you done goofed EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:54 pm

How have I humiliated myself? Let's see...
Well, once I was in my school's nurse's office and I needed an ice pack. I saw some classmate who looked like she was hit by a bus and sat down. And for whatever impulse, I made a toothy smile at her, and laughed a creepy laugh. When I (quickly) exited from the office I proceeded to bang my head several times on the wall.

FUN FACT: This happened today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Times you done goofed   Times you done goofed Empty

Back to top Go down

Times you done goofed
Page 1 of 1