Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Awesome Slenderman RP

Go down 
+18
ArueIsClose
john_b_99
The compiler
ciera800
The Black Ace
Poem
BrokenAkatsuki
Trukty
karmasixxofsn
Veqreo
The_Childs_Last_Light
Soulfilled Static
Undead Fellow
Cracked Eye
estar222
Dreaming of death
Dr. Squirtle
RainbowNeko
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

Current Win Points : 182

Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:28 am

Kathleen smiled widely. "CHOCOLATE!" She said/yelled, snatching said sweet.
Back to top Go down
estar222
Anxious

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:52 pm

The Aspect of Creativity, and the Aspect of Art- a young married couple- were in a car outside the house in which Kathleen and her friend Jason were in, eating chocolate. The two aspects were also eating chocolate, and were hand-in-hand. They'd both taken special likings to Jason and Kathleen, and had made it their special duty to watch over th-

Something was on top of their car.

They both jumped in fright.

"Lucas... what's out there?" The Aspect of Art, a young woman who had taken to the name Ehlana, said, shivering from the cold and the fright of the... thing, banging on the roof of their car.

Something lands on the bonnet of the car.

A half eaten carrot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChp8ZmVIvMo4BiTTpr859Mw?feature=
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

Current Win Points : 206
Location : Hanging with Slender man in the woods he is pretty cool

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:39 pm

As Jason and Kathleen were playing Final Fantasy 12 Jason heard some noise coming from outside. Then the back of his hand where the symbol had been started to burn a little. Jason dropped everything and looked outside, there was a couple in a car shouting something to him. With a grim realization Jason yelled at Kathleen "GET UP AND TURN ON ALL THE LIGHTS NOW!" Jason locked the double lock the door. He ran upstairs and locked his bedroom window. It was there in the parking lot he saw him.....HABIT. That creepy smile.

Jason turned on all the lights upstairs as well. "Kathleen do not open the door for anyone. HABIT is out there, he'll try and trick you to open the door" Jason looked Kathleen in the eye "You do NOT open that door for anyone not even your friends because odds are its not them. I've done research on this thing its incredibly dangerous. You're staying here tonight I won't let anything happen to you." Jason said determined.

(Estarr thanks for using my idea with the aspects. It's good to know you're willing to use material that is given to you. I do have one question are aspects capable of dying by other forces outside of other aspects?)
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:08 am

Kathleen, sensing the urgency in his voice, jumped up and ran around locking every window and flipping on every light switch on. "What's HABIT? What exactly is out there?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:16 am

Jason caught his breath. "Habit is a creature that will try to turn you against your friends and loved ones, he basically possess you and tries to get you to kill everyone, or he'll torture you to death. That is why you must NOT open the door for anyone." He grabbed Kathleen by the shoulders and calmly asked her "Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:18 am

Kathleen nodded vigorously.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:26 am

"Ok good. Let your friends know your staying here, but make sure you don't mention the danger we're in we don't want anyone to get hurt." Jason looked out the window again and Habit was still standing there. "Kathleen look I'm really sorry for putting you in danger, believe me it the last thing I wanted to do." Jason looked at her with a guilty look on his face, then down at the floor. "It would seem I can't really save anyone." he said with sorrow in his voice.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:34 am

Kathleen frowned, then stepped forward and hugged him tightly. "It's not your fault... You had good intentions, you just didn't know... It's not your fault at all." She said.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:48 am

Jason, not to used to being hugged, blushed and hugged her back. "You're right thank you. Does anyone else you know carry that symbol on them? Your friend Adyna or her boyfriend maybe? If they do you need to warn them. For now I think we're safe, see he's just standing there for now." Jason pointed out the window to the creature wearing a rabbit mask. "I swear these creatures of evil have the worst taste in clothing, wouldn't you agree?" he said trying to make light of the situation. "So Kathleen how have you been holding up these past few days? From what I gather once a bond with slenderman is broken there can be some nasty side effects."
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:58 am

Kathleen chuckled, them paused. "Nasty effects? I haven't experienced any, not yet at least... What effects should I be looking out for?" She asked. She thought for a moment, then paled. "Yes... Adyna's boyfriend... He has that mark on him... He has it tattooed on his arm." She said.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:05 am

"Side effects can include: Bad head ache, dizziness, or vomiting." Jason stopped. "Call him right now tell him that a monster called habit has found our town and will try and kill anyone who has the Kings Defense symbol on them. Your friends could be in grave danger Kathleen. Call Adyna and let her know as well." he said in a calming tone. "We'll get through this I promise, I'll protect you and you protect me, we're a team."
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:25 am

She nodded and immediately called Adyna and added Adyna's boyfriend on the other line so they could all hear each other, then quickly explained the situation to them.
Back to top Go down
estar222
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:21 pm

Suddenly, HABIT reached up with both hands, and then brought them crashing down on top of the car. The car itself suffered no damage, but inside, the two Aspects were killed- slowly, and painfully.

They died in eachothers arms, although by that point their minds had gone completely, and instead they were empty shells of flesh.

Then HABIT turned to the household.

One who bore The Mark was in there.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:30 pm

Kathleen suddenly thought of something. "Jason? You don't think that the mark could still somehow work or attrack him through the bandage, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:28 pm

Jason felt the cold stare of Habit. "We need to get that mark off of you now!" he said urgently. Jason took Kathleen by the hand and rushed into the kitchen. He grabbed some steel wool from under the sink and peeled off the bandage on her forehead. "Kathleen we need to get that mark off you and I don't think we have enough time to wash it off normally, I'm sorry but if we want to keep our lives I'll have to scrub it off with this steel wool. It should only take a few minuets but its going to hurt a lot. Are you ready and willing to carry this pain?" Jason said looking her right in the eyes in calm understanding tone.
Back to top Go down
estar222
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:37 pm

The front door and living room windows burst in suddenly, and HABIT was inside the house.

"Coming for you" He hissed loudly into their minds.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:04 pm

Jason yell "DAMN IT!" Then looked at Kathleen. "I'm sorry there is no more time!" Jason got the steel wool wet and started to scrub off the mark. Kathleen's cries of pain would be burned into Jason's mind forever. With each back and forth motion Jason repeated "I'm sorry" over and over. Finally after a good 8 motions the mark was gone. Jason tied a towel tightly around Kathleen's head to stop the bleeding. Jason cried out "There is no one here for you monster. I have spilled my friends blood in order to save her I have fulfilled my penance to keep us both safe from you!" Jason closed his eyes and began to pray for the aspect of hope to lend him some kind of help, "Oh one who watches over humanity and protects us from evil when the moment is chosen, I summon you now in order to keep us safe so that I may one day repay you for your kindness." Jason grabbed a knife from the drawer and backed into a small indent of the wall keeping Kathleen close at hand. "I know it hurts but you have to stay quiet." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
estar222
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:04 pm

HABIT cocked his head to one side.

And continued his advance.

"Coming for you." He hissed, louder.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:37 pm

Luminen, hearing Jason's plea, excuses himself from his sibling and dissapears in a flash of light. Reappearing in front of HABIT, Luminen adjusts his coller and tie, loosening them.
"A bit of a clue, creature, Aspects cannot die. They merely can be dispersed, but they will come back. And, while we aspects cannot defeat one another without the approval of our other siblings, that doesn't hold true for the minions."
Smiling, Luminen laughs a bit before sending the creature crashing through the house and out onto the open ground with a sudden burst of hard-light.

Stepping outside, Luminen cracks his neck as he stares at the creature, smiling as ever.
"You should've learned the rules of nature, abomination" Luminen hissed
That is when the ground suddenly splits and lifts into the air, HABIT helpless as it levitates as well. Luminen, casually checking his pocket watch, simply snaps his fingers, a plethora of light beams surrounding HABIT.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:56 pm

Kathleen held onto Jason tightly and cried as her forehead throbbed in pain. 'Why couldn't we have just used the marker to scribble it out so that it was a black blob on my forehead and not the mark? Scrubbing it away didn't work anyways and it hurt/hurts like hell. And what's worse, now I'll have a massive, hideous scar on my forehead, in the middle of my face.' She thought, crying harder. 'What will my friends and family say? How the hell am I supposed to explain this to them?'
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:52 pm

Jason fell to the ground slowly crying and holding Kathleen. "I'm sorry I couldn't think of anything else to do. No words can express how horrible I feel." Jason sobbed heavily. "I knew getting involved in this was a bad idea, what have I done!"

(God Rainbow I feel terrible for doing that, it's all I could think of at the time. Man I really messed this one up. Sad )
Back to top Go down
estar222
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:49 pm

HABIT got up.

Then HABIT was in front of Luminen.

"Aspects- can be killed. Hope is wrong- misguided- negative. Forces of nature- cannot destroy Aspect. HABIT is not natural- can Destroy aspect. Aspect of Art is destroyed- must assign new Aspect to role of Art Aspect. Aspect of Create- not worth destroying- has been dispersed."

"HABIT cannot be destroyed. HABIT is humanity's Bad HABIT- as long as HUMAN exists, HABIT exists. Only when HABIT submits to greater force."

HABIT turned to Kathleen.

"Mark is Gone. HABIT should still destroy you. HUMANITY demands blood. But- HUMANITY has made a peace from a war on this rotation- HABIT will relent."

"This once."

HABIT turned to Luminen, and pulled a carrot from his pocket.

"Taste." He put the carrot into Luminen's mouth, and then disappeared.

The damage to the house was repaired, and Kathleen's bloody forehead was fixed, instead with a faded inkstain on it.

Slenderman recoiled in horror.

An Aspect had been destroyed.

All aspects would need to attend a council in the Aspect Realm, in order to combine their powers and choose a new Aspect. Only two Aspects in the history of the Universe had gone without replacement- Beauty, and one other.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:57 pm

((Estar, I specifically stated previously that aspects cannot be killed by anyone but their own, and even then, only with the permission of the other aspects. I don't mind you creating a couple new ones, but do refrain from the council thing. Aspects are not a part of nature. They are eldritch beings that transcend several realities. Something like Habit is lower in scale than an aspect.))

Luminen merely destroyed the carrot, annoyed with the beast. Such lowly creatures, still existing despite humanities progress. Their very presence irritates him, though he never loses his composure or his smile.
Back to top Go down
estar222
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:11 pm

[[ I know, however, HABIT is also eldritch, and far more powerful than Luminen presumes. If you want, I can make him of some sort of other race of Aspects- maybe aspects of another universe? Cast out? Either way, if Aspects could only be killed by their own, with the others' permission, then there would be less of a sense of horror. Not everyone would be vulnerable. Also, the council- or at least some sort of court- will be necessary for how I plan to end this. ]]
Back to top Go down
Trukty
Untainted
Trukty

Current Win Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:31 pm

{ too late to join? }
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Slenderman RP
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next