Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Awesome Slenderman RP

Go down 
+18
ArueIsClose
john_b_99
The compiler
ciera800
The Black Ace
Poem
BrokenAkatsuki
Trukty
karmasixxofsn
Veqreo
The_Childs_Last_Light
Soulfilled Static
Undead Fellow
Cracked Eye
estar222
Dreaming of death
Dr. Squirtle
RainbowNeko
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

Current Win Points : 206
Location : Hanging with Slender man in the woods he is pretty cool

Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 16 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:22 pm

"Christ! Whats his problem ?" Jason peered around the corner of the house to make sure no one would see him and began walking back to the house. "I don't like whats going on with that guy, I should tell Rain what happened." I wasn't long before Jason got back to the house. "Rain you around, I need to talk to you!" he called out.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

Current Win Points : 114
Location : Stuck alone in a padded cell with myself-oh wait, thats my mind.

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 16 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:19 pm

Faust took off his hoody and hid it, as well as the knife.
He played dead and crumpled himself into the ground. His father came down soon, drunk.
Fuck yea, Faust thought. Just my luck.
His father grabbed something, Faust guessed, and started hitting the ground. Faust heard his 'mother' and 'sister' moving around upstairs. He looked at his father and saw he was still digging.
Faust stood up and grabbed a steel crowbar off a table. He snuck up to his 'father' and hit him hard over the head.
SCHRAHK
His 'father' fell down right into the three feet hole. He looked up at Faust, no sound escaping his throat.
Faust jumped down on him and started using the prying part of the crowbar, and pressed it lightly, yet not to light, into his fathers chest.
Cricakshiiick
His fathers body convulsed, then went still.
Faust put his clothes back on, and grabbed a knife, and with both objects, went upstairs to be reborn.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

Current Win Points : 182

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 16 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:29 pm

Rainbow popped her head out of the kitchen. "Hey, in here! I got hungry so I just finished making a couple of dango, you want one?" She asked, the sweet, Japanese dessert in hand.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 16 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:30 pm

Rainbow popped her head out of the kitchen. "Hey, in here! I got hungry so I just finished making a couple of dango, you want one?" She asked, the sweet, Japanese dessert in hand. (Hey, sorry I haven't been on in a while, the end of the year is always super hectic for me...)
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 16 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:11 am

Not having any breakfast in him Jason replies "Sure I'll take one." Jason sits at the table and puts his coat on the back of his chair. "God I miss my other cloths." Jason sighed. "So hey Rain about that guy you had here for a day or so...... I think we should approach his with caution. I tried to help him out and he came at with a pair of scissors." He warned. "I'm telling you it would seem he doesn't want our help and we should be careful."
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 16 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:13 pm

"Perhaps something even more dangerous was on it's way..." Kathleen said. Adyna, who was also in the room eating dango, piped in. "Yeah, when he was here, he seemed almost surprised when we helped him... He was very guarded... That gives me the impression that people have always done him wrong in the past. I have the suspicion that he may have been abused by his family. If you we're with him at his house and he heard his family and reacted that way, he may really have been saving both of your skins..." Adyna, the ever observant one who read about psychology in her spare time, said.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 16 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:34 pm

Faust slowly climbed to the top step. He listened.
His mother was in the kitchen, his sister upstairs.
Kitchen was closer.
Faust walked towards the entrance. He had both the crowbar and a knife. He quietly put the bloodied crowbar down, propped against the wall. He hid the knife in his hoody and walked in, pretending to be in pain.
"Hey, Mom. What's for dinner?" He spoke with a smile on his face, but he let his hatred show in his eyes.
His mother looked at him. Shaken.
"Just...Just some chicken, 'dear'. Would your father and sister prefer breaded or non-breaded?" She tried to smile. The fear in her eyes sold her away, though.
Faust smiled, and his mouth turned into a grin.
"Wrong answer, mommy. Bye...bye."
Faust's arm flashed like lightning in a stormy night, and hi mother's throat opened with a sickening gurgling sound, if someone that was not Faust had heard it. But to Faust, it was beautiful in a way. But his mother certainly did not think so. She actually hated it so much, he decided, that he would help her forget it. He cut off her ears, and left her there bleeding out.
He headed towards the stairs.
Just then, he heard footsteps coming down from the stairs. His sisters head appeared.
"Hey, dumb-fuck, what's for din?" She grinned a sly grin, and he could tell, she had no clue. No clue who the hell Faustus truly was now.
"Cocks. Breaded or not breaded?" He grinned back, and he flashed his knife, her expression so fearfully beautiful.
"Uh...wha-what?" she stumbled back. "Faust please, don't...don't k-kill me...I'll do anything you want. Anything!" She had tears coming down from her eyes. "I"ll suck you. I'll give you something fun, just please, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" she was sobbing now. Sobbing. He looked down at her. How pathetic. Life is so fragile, and she blew out the candle without knowing it.
"I'm sorry. I just don't care about you, or your kind. So now, I will take from you what is rightfully mine." He raised the knife again, and shoved it into her head. He smiled weakly, starting to feel tears. "Your...life," He whispered, feeling weak, and sorrowful. He kneeled down, so sad all of a sudden, so...weak.
Suddenly, a fresh burst of hate coursed through him, filling his veins, his soul, his consciousness, and he ran upstairs. He wen into his room and grabbed a suitcase of his. He filled clothes into it, and his hidden stash of money he stole from his 'family'. He then found something he had not expected.
A mask.
A blank face mask with a smile carved into it.
Where had it come from?
He didn't care. He put it in too, and he left. He left that house, went out to the woods, off in the direction of the farm. He did not see the shadow following him. When he got there, to the farm he knocked. At first quietly, then much louder and waited for someone to answer. He smiled, and hoped they might greet him with hugs.
And he decided he wasn't Faustus anymore.
Now he was...
He was...
He smiled.
He would call himself Scourge. The scourge, he thought, of all life.
He had become an image of horror and death.
A single tear found it's way down his cheek, and the door opened.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 16 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Kathleen answered the door. "Oh, hey, you're back. Come right on in. I made some Dango earlier, do you want one?" She asked innocently, blissfully unaware of what the boy had done only a few minutes prior. "Dango is a Japanese dessert, it's basically sweet dumplings on a stick with sweet sauce on them." She explained, remembering that most people here in America had never even heard of the foreign treat.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 16 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 5:34 pm

Scourge smiled at her and simply whispered, "Sure."
He had left the crowbar and knife hidden, where know one would think to find it.
He saw the other male teen who had come to his house and had tried to help him. Scourge smiled.
"Sorry if I scared you back there. I had to make sure you got out. For me, I just have to...anger, them." Or kill them, he thought.
He looked out the window waiting for his dango. And thinking one thing.
I wonder if mom is still alive...? Probably not.
He did not see the shadow looking in his direction.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 16 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 6:37 pm

Kathleen went to the kitchen, then came back with a whole plate of Dango. She set the plate down and handed him one, picking up another one for herself. She and Adyna both shot Jason a look that said 'told you so.' Before Kathleen pulled out her iPad to continue watching anime. Namely an anime called 'Blue Exorcist'. "Blue exorcist? I thought you didn't like that one?" Adyna asked. "Well... I love it and I hate it at the same time."Kathleen said. "I love it because it's a good anime and has an original storyline and interesting plot. However, I hate it because I'm just finished episode 10 and its already made me cry. Twice. In the first ten episodes." She explained, after seeing Adyna's confused look.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 16 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:30 pm

"I think I've heard of that," Scourge said. He turned from the window and smiled. "Well, at least maybe. I don't think I've really seen it though. Anyway, I feel tired. I think I'm going to go sleep a bit.
He started up the stairs, then realized something that he completely forgot. He turned to the girls.
"Uhh, a few things have changed while I was...away. You might want to close your eye when you see." Scourge lifted his hoody off revealing his new wounds. none of which have been treated properly. His arm is a mess of still slightly wet blood and burns. His chest is completely covered in cuts from falling out the window.
He looked at their faces and said "Hey, at least you don't have to see what happened next to one of my balls."
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 16 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:30 pm

They both gasped at the new wounds and Adyna immediately got up and ran to get the first aid kit. Kathleen blushed and covered her ears at that last comment. "Lalalalala the virgin lesbian here does not want to hear about men's parts down there lalalalala I want nothing to do with that..." She said, trying to block out any future sentences about male parts or anything near said male parts. Adyna returned with the first aid kit quickly and motioned for him to lie down.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 16 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:53 pm

Scourge knew he had to let her address his wounds. So he headed over and laid down, chuckling lightly at Kathleen.
"Sorry, I'm just saying, be happy."
After several minutes, and him quickly getting bored, he blurted out the most random thing ever.
"Does anyone want to watch Cannibal Holocaust?"
He almost wished he hadn't said it.
Almost.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 16 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:16 pm

When Jason saw the injuries that Faust's had sustained a wave of insanity rose from within and washed over Jason's body. The intense feeling made him stagger a bit. "No you're dead leave me alone, you died back at the asylum. Stay dead!" Jason muttered to himself. Trying to brush the dark feeling Jason walked over to Rain as he watched Adyna walk Faust over to one of the couches. "Rain I need to talk to right now." Jason took Rain by the hand and lead her over to a more quite part of the house away from the others. "Rain we can not have him here! Something is very wrong with him, he is not the same guy I met at his house. ..... Rain I..... there is something else to. I think part of myself is coming back, a part that I thought was dead. You remember the alter ego I told you about? I don't know why but being around Faust is making it really hard to suppress my other half. Please Rain we can't have him here! I will protect you guys not matter what! Jason begged.
Back to top Go down
The Black Ace
Untainted
The Black Ace

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 16 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:14 am

Charlie choked on deep breaths as he woke up in the forest with no recollection of what had happened. He jerked his torso up and looked around. He felt like he had been moved. One palm was sweaty and the other one was dry. His head was aching more than ever like he had a hangover. He suddenly twisted his head to the left looking towards his sketchbook at the base of a tree. He took it and clasped it in both of his arms before cautiously walking out of the forest onto a field. He saw a farmhouse in the distance.

Maybe I can get help there and find out where I am. Get directions home.

He ran up to the door and knocked on it three times before shouting,

"Hello? Is anybody there?"
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 16 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:28 am

Rainbow but a hand on his shoulder comfortingly. "Everyone has a dark side of themselves. Even myself. I admit, being around him for some reason makes that dark side of me go crazy. However, if there's one thing i have learned from anime, it's that you must learn not only to simply control your dark side, but to find common ground; in other words, come to an understanding and live in harmony with it." She said. "That is the part most people struggle with, making peace and living harmoniously with their dark side. Understanding and accepting it as a part of you. Once you learn how to do that, you will no longer have any problems with it." She said, knowing from experience.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 16 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:21 pm

Suddenly, darkness.
Where am I? What's happening?
Silence. You're home, Faust.
Suddenly, Faust can see. He's back in his own mind, but it's...different.
The hell? It's not like it used to be.
Half of it is though. One side is completely covered in night, the woods daunting and terrifying. But the part Faust stood in...
It was day, and their were outlines of people around him. He couldn't tell who they were, but they seemed...close.
Faust felt happy for once.
A smile started across his lips.
"You know, ignoring someone is rude, Faust," Someone whispered behind him. The sound of their voice was cold, like ice, and screechy, like as if someone was screaming in pain and hate and fear all at once.
Faust spun around and froze. The person in front of him was in the night, the dark, and it was...
Him. Faust.
"You think by this point you would be able to tell a bit of a difference between us," He smiled, cold and cruel, yet fearful and in agony.
"Who...who ARE you?" Faust tried to sound confident, but his voice cracked.
"Heh... we did just meet, Fausty. And you're welcome for taking care of what needed to be done," He took a step forward, but his foot quickly went back after entering the sunlight.
"You... you're me, just...my dark side, right?" Faust tried to muster up some sensible thought of what was going on, when his darker self answered.
"Yes, that would be correct. You named me- well, I actually named myself. But My name is Scourge. And I decided that you needed a break of carrying us both so I split our mind in half. One side for me, one side for you. You can be the primary us, but when needed I'll come out, sound good?" Scourge smiled, but this time it seemed genuine.
Suddenly Faust was back. He was done having bandages wrapped on him and sat up quickly, pushing Adyna away and standing up.
He looked at them and addressed a reasonable excuse.
"I'm tired. I'm going to sleep."
He walked up the stairs, feeling cold inside, forgetting his hoody and suitcase downstairs.
He looked around. two doors were closed. He guessed one was a bathroom and the other was a bedroom. Faust walked into an empty room, besides some random items, and laid down, trying to go to sleep.
I'm not ready just yet. I can't let them in now, though. It's to dark inside.
Maybe on my side, Scourge said in his ear, But at least you have friends now. Well, at least, most of them are trusting of you. One of them is aware of me. I can tell.
How?
I have my ways, you have yours. Scourge ruffled Faust's hair.
"Now just go to sleep, little brother. Go to sleep, and everything will be better in the morning."
And Faust closed his eyes and fell asleep, dreaming of his friends.
And Scourge smiled, then walked downstairs as a shadow, none of the others noticing him, not even his still living little brother.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 16 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:41 pm

Jason heard the knock at the door, and looked at Rain "I will protect us you can be sure of that." He walked over to the door and opened it. "Uh hello" he answered a little confused. "Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 16 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:52 pm

Scourge studied the new player, then Jason. Jason's aura suggested something about him was off. Scourge noted this and looked around.
The girls seemed to be talking, possibly about Faust and himself, then Scourge suddenly felt a chill.
He turned around and looked at the girl nicknamed Rainbow. He looked into her soul and almost smiled in...some strange feeling he never had felt before.
This girl had harmonized her good and dark sides. She was much like Scourge and his brother. But she was different, still. Scourge suddenly felt cold and slowly started moving the suitcase he had brought upstairs to Faust, hoping no one would notice. Eventually he got it up there, and took out a blanket, almost getting it to the shirtless, wounded Faust, when his physical essence wore out. He couldn't do anything right now unless he used Faust, but he wasn't going to do that. That would be wrong.
He left the blanket there and headed downstairs, trying to figure something out.
Faust liked someone here, one of them. But who?
And why the hell would his brother like someone after despising all humans for so long?
Suddenly Faust's anger burst into Scourge's essence and Scourge couldn't stop himself from screaming.
"WHY DID YOU KILL ME?! WHY DID YOU KILL ME?! YOU NEVER GAVE ME A CHANCE! YOU NEVER LET ME LIVE! NOT EVEN HEAVEN OR HELL WOULD TAKE ME! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT MOMMY! FAUST NEEDED US MORE THAN ANYTHING AND YOU LET HIM DIE ON THE INSIDE! WHY?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!"
And all of a sudden, a voice said unto Scourge, the child who was never born, yet was raised as a child, his spirit combined and connected to his brothers:
"You were never meant to be born. You are something new. A living spirit. A living evil, yet you are an evil with good in your heart. Now be calm, and wait for the day. Wait."
Scourge wept, knowing only one person in the room would hear his screams, only one who was not him or God or the spirits of his family, following outside, hunting him for 'justice'.
And he knew it was the one Faust wanted to love, for he had no one else to love.

Last edited by karmasixxofsn on Thu May 30, 2013 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oops i did it again)
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 16 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 3:45 pm

//sorry for double posting. No one is doing anything. Hello? I don't want to be alone again. Someone please do something. Please.\\
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 16 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 3:50 pm

(I'm working on a reply now, I couldn't reply earlier because I was taking my English final exam)
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 16 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:26 pm

//reply to WHAT IS THAT ON MY BED? HOLY CRAP KITTEN!!!!!!!!!\\
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 16 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:27 pm

"Jason was right though." Kathleen was saying to Adyna. "The person we saw a little while ago was not the Faust we first met. I belive the person we saw was Faust's dark side in control of Faust's body. If that was the case, something really bad must have happened." She said. "Yeah..." Adyna agreed. "Hey, speaking of dark sides, what is your's like?" Adyna asked curiously. "I should be asking you that question." Kathleen said. "Anyways, my dark side... Well, to put it simply, she's like the basement cat to my ceiling cat; the Tac Nyan to my Nyan Cat." Kathleen said affectionately. [ http://angelily-tan.deviantart.com/art/Nyan-Cat-vs-Tac-Nayn-Gijinkas-293188022 ] Kathleen, despite what Scourge thought, could see him... Partially anyways. She couldn't see him fully, but could sense his presence and, if she stared at where he was and focused, could see the outline of his form. You couldn't really get as close to your dark side as Kathleen was with hers without being able to see (sense) people's dark sides when said dark side was outside of that person's body for one reason or another. She could also partially hear him, but not well. If he has his mouth right beside her ear and was speaking in a normal voice, she would only hear it as a whisper. She looked over to where he was when he screamed with a confused look, not knowing what he was talking about. "What?" Adyna asked, noticing her confused look. "Huh? Oh, nothing. Faust forgot his hoody in here. I'll take it to him and check up on him while I'm there." She said, grabbing the hoody and heading towards the room Faust was currently sleeping in.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 16 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:40 pm

Scourge saw the girl look at him, confused, then watched her go up the steps with the hoody Faust had chosen to wear.
Then he realized it.
She must have heard me!
Was she the one Faust secretly liked?
Wait... I thought...whatever. Scourge realized he had forgotten something important, but couldn't remember.

Faust was starting to shiver.
He looked around him in the sunlight, enjoying what he was living out in his mind.
A picnic.
A picnic with his first real friends since he had been a young child. Adyna was eating a salad, and Kathleen was rummaging through the picnic thingy (whatever it's called I forgot) and Jason was asking Faust if he wanted to play a game of football or something.
But then it disappeared.
Faust was cold, and realized someone was coming up.
He sat up, and looked around. His suitcase was in front of him, open, the blanket almost touching him.
Little brother, we are not alone. The family is outside.
Well, Faust thought, that makes my emotions as to their deaths so much happier.
I don't get it.
Shut up for a sec. Kathleen is here.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 16 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:52 pm

"Hey Faust, you left your hoody in the living room." Kathleen said, stopping her attempts to be quiet and not wake him up when she noticed that he was already awake. "How are you feeling?" She asked. "Adyna's been worried about you..." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Slenderman RP
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next