Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Awesome Slenderman RP

Go down 
+18
ArueIsClose
john_b_99
The compiler
ciera800
The Black Ace
Poem
BrokenAkatsuki
Trukty
karmasixxofsn
Veqreo
The_Childs_Last_Light
Soulfilled Static
Undead Fellow
Cracked Eye
estar222
Dreaming of death
Dr. Squirtle
RainbowNeko
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

Current Win Points : 114
Location : Stuck alone in a padded cell with myself-oh wait, thats my mind.

Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:56 am

Faust, sitting near the barn and drinking his tea, looked up at the house, seeing the others walk in.
He is hated once again.
Pulling out his sword/cane, e lays it next to him. He then pulls out his gun and pulls the magazine out, checking to see how much ammo he has and what type of ammo it is.
He is hated, he thinks again.
There is no place for him.
He walks away with his own supplies, leaving the tea and a note.
I only wanted love.

//( James, thank you for recognizing my adorable puppy and saying you liked it. I also have an idea for another character based on a character from one of my stories, but he will be much more a threat than slenderman, I'm afraid. )\\

Name: He cannot remember his name, so he has taken to calling himself Ice.

Appearance: Many cuts on his face and limbs. He was in a car crash in which he was flung from the car into a grocery store window. He usually wears a mask, but only when he can. Or, could. He also wears fancy white gloves, but for different reasons. He is average height with two icy black eyes.

Personality: Abandoned by all of his friends and family, Ice has agreed with himself that he is hated by all, and that they must suffer for his feeling inside, the ice inside him. He has killed 6 people in a fit of rage, and does not wish to end there.

Bio: Born a healthy child, his parents abused him slightly when he was 5 for killing several animals and hurting his brother. They did not continue when he seemed to stop, but he had not stopped, only worked in secrecy. He has one brother and one sister.

Family connected to Ice: Possible connections for him between all of them. He cannot remember his family, for he has been in a mental facility since age 9. //(I'm thinking of using this for good roleplay, but no connection with Faust whatsoever. Though it sounds like it.)\\

Hobbies: Marking his cell walls, plucking feathers off bird wings (alive or dead, does not matter to him) Creating masks for him to wear over his mutilated face.

Likes: Masks, and he likes hurting or killing things, but his doctor has diagnosed him with paranoid schizophrenia and autism. He will not be happy around people under any circumstance.

Dislikes: Loud music, loud sounds (he has sensitive hearing - helps him track things) and people usually.

Grade: He was last in 4th grade, before he was put in a mental facility. He has high intelligence though, so for his ruined speech, he can pick it back up perfectly.

Anything else?: Yes, my dear friends.
He is coming.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

Current Win Points : 182

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:57 am

Kathleen sighed. 'I am this close to snapping and locking Jason and Faus in a room together to work out their problems. Me and Adyna enjoy both of their company, but any more man-drama between them and I'm going to snap.' Kathleen thought. -yeah, men think women are the ones with lots of drama issues, but just look at these two! They really need to get their act together...- Nyx agreed. (Accepted.)
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:16 am

//( thank you. Right now I have no clue why I made Faust go away -_- really. I don't.)\\

As the man started rocking back in forth, once again wrapped in the uncomfortable jacket he had learned to hate, the doctors watching him began to talk.
"I truly wish that we'd been given permission to hand him over to the police. We had to send to orderlies to the hospital again today. One of the orderlies got to close, and made him angry. So I've requested a transfer for him to a maximum security institute where the guards can finally sedate him," the first one says, sipping his coffee.
The second one looks at the boy and sighs.
"I truly believed I could help him. The least I can do now is launch my final idea." He says, getting up and grabbing a blank, hard cover book with no title.
"He's going to write his own book."

Faust, thinking back, realizes that he won't be able to hide from them.
But he doesn't want to.
He heads back towards his home, passing the unconscious slenderman and popping a few more stabs into him, before he slowly crouches down and saws off the Der Ritter's hand.
He puts the hand in a box and precedes to continue cutting the slender man into more little pieces until he has cut up everything. then he burns half of the boxes and takes the other half to the mailing place.
To ship across the world.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:16 am

//( thank you. Right now I have no clue why I made Faust go away -_- really. I don't.)\\

As the man started rocking back in forth, once again wrapped in the uncomfortable jacket he had learned to hate, the doctors watching him began to talk.
"I truly wish that we'd been given permission to hand him over to the police. We had to send to orderlies to the hospital again today. One of the orderlies got to close, and made him angry. So I've requested a transfer for him to a maximum security institute where the guards can finally sedate him," the first one says, sipping his coffee.
The second one looks at the boy and sighs.
"I truly believed I could help him. The least I can do now is launch my final idea." He says, getting up and grabbing a blank, hard cover book with no title.
"He's going to write his own book."

Faust, thinking back, realizes that he won't be able to hide from them.
But he doesn't want to.
He heads back towards his home, passing the unconscious slenderman and popping a few more stabs into him, before he slowly crouches down and saws off the Der Ritter's hand.
He puts the hand in a box and precedes to continue cutting the slender man into more little pieces until he has cut up everything. then he burns half of the boxes and takes the other half to the mailing place.
To ship across the world.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

//(It double posted on me!)\\
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:44 am

-speaking of Faust, where is he?- Nyx asked. 'I don't know. Him and Scourge should have come inside by now...' Kathleen replied.
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:49 am

"Er..Kathleen? I better be going home soon my parents...they might be a bit worried....unless this is more important than I think it may be?" James tilts his head slightly waiting for the possible answer.
Back to top Go down
http://gmail.com/xfluffyplaysminecraftx@gmail.com
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:02 pm

Faust walks home, ignoring the nightmares all around him. When he reaches his house, no cleanup crew members are there. He is left alone.
Why does it feel so wrong now?
One day ago he was happy to be alone. Now it felt wrong.
He went upstairs, found the master bedroom, took off his shirt, holster, and decided to take a shower.

"Hello, Ice. I noticed what you did today. I'm sorry they didn't leave you alone. I have told them you just need to be left alone these days. But they never listen," The doctor man says, putting on a smile.
Fake smile?
"I want jacket gone," Ice mutters, having his speech ruined by months, even years of isolation. Though he knows he can talk normally, if he wants to, he chooses not to.
"Oh, I'll see what I can do. You know my superiors won't want that. But I brought you a present," The doctor smiles.
He pulls something out from behind him.
A book.
"You give me book? Why?" Ice says, slightly curious.
"Well, it's not just any book. It's your book. You see, you get to write whatever you want in this. A story, your thoughts on things, even what school was like. But, there's another reason. They're taking you away, Ice. Somewhere...different." The doctor loses his smile.
Not fake.
"I'll leave this right here for when you want to start. You can even keep the pencil," With that the doctor walks away.
Ice stares at it.
Thoughts form in his head.
A story?
"Chapter...one. I stare out the foggy, blood stained window, sighing. Why must these places always be covered in something red? Why not blue..."
The doctors listen in awe to the words coming from this mans mouth.
Back to top Go down
ArueIsClose
Observer
ArueIsClose

Current Win Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:05 pm

Slenderman, enraged that he has been betrayed again, finally makes his move.

"ENOUGH!" Slendy screamed.

"No more proxys! Only dead bodies!" he said.

He teleported next to the house containing 2 humans.

They were going to die.

((Sorry for being so late.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DownLowUnited
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:06 pm

//but slenders al in pieces 0-0\\
Back to top Go down
ArueIsClose
Observer
ArueIsClose

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:08 pm

((Slendy cannot die. Literally.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:10 pm

//(Yes, but he can be stopped for awhile. Not only would all the iron/steel incapacitate you for a day or two, I DID cut you into little tiny pieces, mail you to various parts of the world, and burn little pieces of you, mainly your head.
Back to top Go down
ArueIsClose
Observer
ArueIsClose

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:12 pm

(( Ok first of all your cold blooded.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:12 pm

(I won't be on for a while today, helping my parents clean out vacant rental properties.) "trust me, it'd be safer if you stayed here with us." Kathleen said. She pulled out her phone and dialed Faust's number.
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:22 pm

"Uh...ok then." - I've learned to trust her pretty well... better keep it up unless you want to be alone again.- James walks over and sits down onto the couch. "But it will be your fault if my parents do succeed in killing me for being home so late."
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:35 pm

Faust, walking out of the bathroom, hears his phone and sees who it is.
He leaves it alone, pulls on a pair of jeans, and falls asleep on the bed.
He does not care right now.
He's just so tired.

Meanwhile, Scourge floats over to the farm and talks with Nyx.
Faust is tired. He has been since his life went to hell. Let him sleep a bit. Or I'll do to you what I did to Dust.

They had arrived.
A police van used for taking away many prisoners.
All just for Ice.
Ice only got too take two things with him.
His book and pencil.
As the truck started up, Ice stared out the dirt stained window...
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:00 pm

//( someone do something while I work on my creepy pasta)\\
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:51 pm

// I guess I could immerse myself in thought\\

-Stick around here...- James grins to himself -That's something I can't deny considering I'm in a house with real people....- chuckles softly -Where has Faust run off to?- Glances at Kathleen -Wonder if she and Faust have a thing going.- chuckles again -Wouldn't surprise me if they did... but if they didn't...hmph Faust probably likes her.... in a way at least.-- Not that I know a thing about either of them....just their names and appearances...and for me?...well I've probably been read like a book.-
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:03 pm

Ice felt something wrong going on with the van.
He looked out the window as it slowed to a stop. Smoke came streaming from an unseen source up ahead.
The engine has stopped. Maybe I can escape this torment...?
He watched as the man exited, and some guards came to check on him.
"So this the freak we akin to the madhouse?" One said.
"Actually, he is from a madhouse. Were just moving him to a better one," the other says.
AS the one that seems to be the leader opens the door, the other takes a few steps back.
"Man, you gotta be careful. He ain't even got 'cuffs on 'im."
The leader looks away, and Ice takes the opportunity to strike. He kicks forward quickly, no shoes on because he was given none with his new inmate uniform, a tannish color that made people recognize him as an inmate immediately, and he quickly grabbed the mans gun and shot the other guard in the throat.
Leaving him to choke on his own blood, he quickly runs away, a book and pencil in hand, into the nearby forest.
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:28 pm

James murmurs to himself. "That's a lost cause James and you know it!" "All the same though...its worth a shot."
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:58 pm

"So, James. You said you moved here last week right? Where did you live before?" Kathleen asked.
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:07 pm

" Quiet little town named uh..FireSide I believe...we had a few children disappear too...that's why I moved." James then asks "Where'd Faust go anyways?"
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:31 pm

Faust, waking up from a nightmare that he cannot recall, decides he wants to finish his tea.
He gets up, forgetting everything but his gun, and walks to the farm, shredding the note and sipping his tea, he walks towards the house when he realizes he forgot to put new bandages, as well as a shirt, on.

Ice keeps running, trying to find somewhere to hide.
Just then he see's what appears to be an abandoned, 3 story cabin smack dab in the middle of the woods.
His new home.

//( xD I cut slendy into little pieces and now he's pissed! It's funny, but I feel sorry for him)\\
Back to top Go down
ArueIsClose
Observer
ArueIsClose

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:34 pm

((Cant do anything...
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:38 pm

//( I know xD this is what I mean by making decisions enabling me and my allies a better advantage lol I DEFEATED THE SLENDER MAN!)\\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Slenderman RP
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next