Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Awesome Slenderman RP

Go down 
+18
ArueIsClose
john_b_99
The compiler
ciera800
The Black Ace
Poem
BrokenAkatsuki
Trukty
karmasixxofsn
Veqreo
The_Childs_Last_Light
Soulfilled Static
Undead Fellow
Cracked Eye
estar222
Dreaming of death
Dr. Squirtle
RainbowNeko
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

Current Win Points : 206
Location : Hanging with Slender man in the woods he is pretty cool

Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:15 am

"Good work!" Jason chuckles as he pets Rain on the head. Jason walks into the living room "James you look like you have some fight in you. "Listen everyone we are not just up against slender man now, I'm sure Faust is up to something. I know where you stand in the "fight" between Faust and but he did cut me up pretty bad so please try and understand where I'm coming from. Either way we need to lay down some ground rules. No one leaves with out letting someone else know. Also to get back into the house you must speak this password" Jason pulls out a note pad and writes down Q87. "This password will change from time to time but I'll keep you all posted. Now look I'm not trying to be a leader I just want you guys safe, but we're team and we need to stay that way, so if anyone has any ideas on how to keep this place safe speak up. Also, James you look like you have some fight in you can you hold you're own in a fight?"
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:45 am

"wait a minute...didn't we get a transfer student yesterday??"

James ask puzzled.

"Because..she may be in danger."
Back to top Go down
http://gmail.com/xfluffyplaysminecraftx@gmail.com
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:58 am

(I'm out for the night. Later guys!)
Back to top Go down
Kelly Jones
Anxious
Kelly Jones

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:24 am

//yeah same here night!\\//that goes for me and James XD\\
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

Current Win Points : 114
Location : Stuck alone in a padded cell with myself-oh wait, thats my mind.

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:03 pm

//(I'm back)\\

"I'm sorry, but you just tried to make me stupid, so I stopped you. The reason My eyes are like yours is because of the fact that I absorbed some of your powers for a few seconds. Even though your seduction didn't work, I think your still cute in a way. Now if you'll excuse me, I want to sleep," Faust says as he leaves and goes upstairs.
He finds a little room, and he sits there thinking.
Thinking about the nothingness he has become.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

Current Win Points : 182

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:59 pm

Adyna, having come downstairs and joined them, nodded. "Yeah, she might be in danger but does anyone here here know where she lives or hangs out or anything like that? It would be unwise of us to go out there blindly a d try to comb the entire city for her while also trying to avoid Slenderman and his proxies." Adyna said. Kathleen mentally sighed. 'I still think Faust is good, but I don't know what happened... In my gut, I still feel we can trust him and that he's only trying to fight against the Slenderman...' Kathleen thought. Nyx was floating above the group's heads, reclined as if she was laying down on something with her hands cupped behind her head and her knees up with one crossed over the other.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:12 pm

Dust came rising out Jason to join Nyx. Dust saw as Nyx flinched a little, "Relax I'm not going to do anything to harm you." Dust said trying to comfort Nyx. Dust paused "Scourge thinks he has power over me when truly he doesn't. He may have silenced my rage but that only changed myself and Jason for the better. Jason is thinking more clearly as am I." Dust looked on at the group. "I apologize for the way I treated you I do hope you'll forgive me." Dust bowed.

"Adyna is right, but if you guys know how to get a hold of her hen by all means we can help." Jason gestured. "Oh Adyna did you know you have new neighbors? I saw I moving truck in the drive way of the house down the road from here. Or at least I think it was moving truck it was rather far away." Jason said scratching his head.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:35 pm

(Going to work be back about 9:30)
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:38 pm

Nyx, being a person who tends to hold a grudge for a while, huffed and turned away from him, moving to where she was standing with her back to him and her arms crossed across her chest. Adyna raised an eyebrow. "Really? I wasn't aware. I must have been feeding the cows or tending to the chickens when you saw it..." She said.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 4:04 pm

Ice, walking slowly towards a barn for possible shelter, opens his book and begins writing.
He climbs up to the loft, and he sits there as silent as a piece of hay.
If you had seen hi, you would say he was a monster, with his mask and the blood staining him from three more kills.
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:11 pm

//Ok guys..I am going to make a merge account..which means it will be shared by Kelly and I\\
Back to top Go down
http://gmail.com/xfluffyplaysminecraftx@gmail.com
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:19 pm

Dust replied "I do not blame you for hating me, what I did to you was very serious." 

Jason looked at the others "For now I think we need to stay inside, the sun is almost down. John, James if you guys need to head home I suggest one of us drive you there. I would be more than happy to bring you home... that is if you want to go home." Jason spoke with concern in his voice.

(Alright James see you when you get that account up.)
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:01 pm

Nyx, stubborn as ever, didn't move an inch.

Kathleen nodded in agreement. "Yeah, it's getting dark and its to dangerous at night."
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

Current Win Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:25 pm

//This is my merge account for those who missed that :3\\

James glances over at John.

John  nods.

"I guess we're staying..as long as Kathleen won't mind?..she is the one who lives here."
Back to top Go down
http://mail.google.com/xjaneandjeff@gmail.com
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:27 pm

Jane takes the time that Faust is upstairs to rest knowing that things may be getting hectic soon enough...from what he has said he must have quite a few enemys.

"Stupid girl...you should've never allowed him in here.."

Jane quickly ticks the frequency down one below Fausts.

"I'm not finished trying yet.."
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:43 pm

"Actually, it's Adyna's house. I just hate my family so I spend most of my time over here instead of at my house." Kathleen corrected. "And I have met her family so I understand 100 percent why she doesn't like them, I don't like them either, plus I consider Kathleen my sister so I don't really mind her being here so often. Heck, with how often she's here, she's practically part of my family already." Adyna said.
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:53 pm

"Alright?..are you?" Looks at Adyna. "OK, with us staying?"
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:09 am

"Sure, that's fine by me." Adyna said. Kathleen smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:14 am

"Then it is settled. Now then- Jason's stomach growls- does anyone know how to cook? I think we could all go for some food right now." Jason laughs.

Dust floats over to Nyx and puts a hand on her shoulder. "I truly am sorry" and tries to pull her into a hug, though it is a bit awkward for him.
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:35 am

"I do."

John says eagerness in his eyes as he grins.

"The only thing I do better than sports." Glances at James. "Has to be cooking."  James finished grinning back at his brother.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:15 am

(I'm out for the night. Later guys.)
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:17 am

//night mate!\\
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

Current Win Points : 88

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:19 am

“Well that was… interesting”
They had watched the whole scene after following the group to their (they assumed) communal home.
“We should have made contact already”
“When exactly? When The Scourge was disabling Slenderman? When he was dismembering said eldritch abomination? When he was leaving? When?”
“We could have prevented him from hurting The Restrained”
“And get attacked ourselves? I thought I was the one who didn’t think things through”
“hrmf”
“But I will concede that if we had intervened then we would have a place to stay tonight. I’m really sick of sleeping ‘under-the-stars’”
“Then sleep in the barn. We can talk to them tomorrow.”
“That… is a good idea. But what about that guy that went in there?”
“Just don’t provoke him. If he attacks I’ll take over.”
“Got it”
They approached and quietly entered the barn.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:36 am

Nyx sighed. "Fine, I forgive you. Now get offa me." She said. "I can cook too, I can help you if you want." Adyna offered. "Meh, I'm only really good at making sweets and desserts." Kathleen said with a shrug. She looked out the window as she got the feeling of being watched. She peered out into the darkness, trying to see what was out there.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:22 am

Ice watches the boy somewhat dishearted, thinking its another one of the strange people, and decides to continue with his book.

Faust, growing somewhat bored, heads downstairs with his items and walks past Jane.
"I'm going out for some fun. I'll be back, but only if you want me to," He says, glancing over at her.
As he walks out the door, an idea pops into his head. AS he looks around, he finds the most brilliantly timed rabbit.
Throwing his knife into it, Faust realizes that he had barely hit it, almost missing in which two days ago he could barely stand or do much of anything.
Hmm...
Retrieving his knife and the rabbit, he quickly uses the knife to write his message, and puts it in front of Adyna's house's front door, then leaves to talk with Jane some more.
The message?

I only wanted to not be alone. I only wanted love.

//[Neko you draw anime, right? Can you draw something for me?]\\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Slenderman RP
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next