Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

James Bond Is A Timelord

Go down 
+2
sethlapod555
AlkerStay
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AlkerStay
Observer
AlkerStay

Current Win Points : 30

James Bond Is A Timelord Empty
PostSubject: James Bond Is A Timelord   James Bond Is A Timelord EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:26 am

Who else thinks James Bond is a Timelord its the only way to explain his different bodies and how he changes.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: James Bond Is A Timelord   James Bond Is A Timelord EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:43 am

There might be some sense of the word "timelord" that could relate to James Bond. I'm not a Doctor Who fan so it's hard for me to relate to this thread.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
Elastik55
Untainted
Elastik55

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: James Bond Is A Timelord   James Bond Is A Timelord EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 pm

It would explain a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://bugreport.blog.com/
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

PostSubject: Re: James Bond Is A Timelord   James Bond Is A Timelord EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:02 pm

Either Timelord or immortal being nonetheless. Anybody remember You Only Live Twice?
Back to top Go down
AlkerStay
Observer
AlkerStay

Current Win Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: James Bond Is A Timelord   James Bond Is A Timelord EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:38 pm

sethlapod555 wrote:
Either Timelord or immortal being nonetheless. Anybody remember You Only Live Twice?

and you only regenerate 12 times
Back to top Go down
River Song
Watched
River Song

Current Win Points : 67

PostSubject: Re: James Bond Is A Timelord   James Bond Is A Timelord EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:07 pm

I like the fan theory that "James Bond" is a code-name, given to whichever agent is filling that role at the time. It makes soo much sense.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

PostSubject: Re: James Bond Is A Timelord   James Bond Is A Timelord EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:37 pm

River Song wrote:
I like the fan theory that "James Bond" is a code-name, given to whichever agent is filling that role at the time. It makes soo much sense.

I refuse to believe that. I REFUSE.

James Bond Is A Timelord Cookie11
Back to top Go down
Vaportwo
Untainted
Vaportwo

Current Win Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: James Bond Is A Timelord   James Bond Is A Timelord EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:03 am

...he could be a secret agent Doctor Who :I
oh god what have I done.
But anyway I like the theory that James Bond is a codename. It could explain why we see different people as him.(and thus my horrible Dr. Who theory was born)
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: James Bond Is A Timelord   James Bond Is A Timelord EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:54 pm

I think along the lines of James Bond is a Codename instead of a real name. It's a title an exceptionally resourceful and hardy agent earns. That it's a level of anonymity put in place to protect an operators personal identity and family. It wouldn't surprise me if it was nothing more than a Callsign on a radio like "Black Raven". I mean, the Daniel Craig 007 I can imagine being a hardened 22 SAS trooper, eliminating countless sentries and undertaking numerous blanked-out operations in only he and whoever was attached to his Cadre of elite warriors to tell the tale of them. Being a timelord, could make sense, a warrior instead of a thinker like the Doctor. Completely deniable, no records what-so-ever, hundreds of years of experience in combat and espionage.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

PostSubject: Re: James Bond Is A Timelord   James Bond Is A Timelord EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:13 pm

The only thing keeping that theory from being true is that all of the James Bonds have the same backstory.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: James Bond Is A Timelord   James Bond Is A Timelord EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:16 pm

A cover story! It's not true it's all a sham, their real identities lost in vaults and state secrets! They are essentially dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Bond Is A Timelord   James Bond Is A Timelord Empty

Back to top Go down

James Bond Is A Timelord
Page 1 of 1