Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Trying Something New any Feedback

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thexlastxdalek
Watched
thexlastxdalek

Current Win Points : 91

Trying Something New any Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Trying Something New any Feedback   Trying Something New any Feedback EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:29 am

I was planning making a series of an entity I came up with pretty much he stalks people but he is basically like a proxy he is wearing a white mask.

But he basically tries to make his victims crazy and then he makes them dissapear (I know alot like slenderman)
I decided not to give him distortion might do it I am not sure.

So any more Ideas on this and Also a good name for him and the channel?

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aaronklompp
PostIt
Anxious
PostIt

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Trying Something New any Feedback   Trying Something New any Feedback EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:47 pm

Try to find good ways to differentiate him from Slendy. What does he look like? How does his behavior differ from Slenderman? The more you can seperate him from Mr. Tall the easier it'll be to play around with him and come up with something really cool and unique. What ways does he use to drive his victims crazy? Is he paranormal or mortal? If he's basically just human, trying to drive people crazy, you might try something along the lines of "Gaslight", i.e. doing subtle things that slowly make the victim feel like they're losing control, and already insane. Maybe he's more phsyically active then Slenderman, in which case he can move around and show up in places he shouldn't be. Like, maybe when the protagonist is talking you see the faintest shadows of him walking around outside.
It's a broad character and there are a lot of things you could do with it, go crazy! Try watching other things outside of the Mythos for ideas, old Hitchcock films for example. As for the channel name, what would make the most sense for the protagonist? Why does he start the channel and what would he have called it? If your character makes the channel for a school project, it doesn't make any sense for it to be called something like "TheStalking" or something, you know?
Back to top Go down
thexlastxdalek
Watched
thexlastxdalek

Current Win Points : 91

PostSubject: Re: Trying Something New any Feedback   Trying Something New any Feedback EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:32 am

PostIt wrote:
Try to find good ways to differentiate him from Slendy. What does he look like? How does his behavior differ from Slenderman? The more you can seperate him from Mr. Tall the easier it'll be to play around with him and come up with something really cool and unique. What ways does he use to drive his victims crazy? Is he paranormal or mortal? If he's basically just human, trying to drive people crazy, you might try something along the lines of "Gaslight", i.e. doing subtle things that slowly make the victim feel like they're losing control, and already insane. Maybe he's more phsyically active then Slenderman, in which case he can move around and show up in places he shouldn't be. Like, maybe when the protagonist is talking you see the faintest shadows of him walking around outside.
It's a broad character and there are a lot of things you could do with it, go crazy! Try watching other things outside of the Mythos for ideas, old Hitchcock films for example. As for the channel name, what would make the most sense for the protagonist? Why does he start the channel and what would he have called it? If your character makes the channel for a school project, it doesn't make any sense for it to be called something like "TheStalking" or something, you know?

Thanks I will definitely take this with me to the creation of this channel
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aaronklompp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying Something New any Feedback   Trying Something New any Feedback Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying Something New any Feedback
Page 1 of 1