Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Post it posts again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PostIt
Anxious
PostIt

Current Win Points : 17

Post it posts again Empty
PostSubject: Post it posts again   Post it posts again EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:37 am

Sooo, I'm not really new, but it's been a long time since I was around last so I felt weird popping around without re-introducing myself since I don't really know anybody.
I'm postit, it's been 6 months since my last post. (It's an alcholics joke! See? I'm hilarious).
Also it's almost midnight, so pardon any derp that will arise. I got into the slender community a couple of years ago with Marble Hornets of course; since then I've watched just about everything (yeah, seriously). But mostly keep up to date with MH, EMH, TT, CNS, DH, 004steps, and periodically archive binge a few others.
Anywho. Hola, this is me. I'm also a film major (yeah, seriously. I just need an angsty script and some wooded locales and my life is ripe for the slenderhaunting).
Pleased to be back.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

Post it posts again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post it posts again   Post it posts again EmptyFri May 10, 2013 4:28 pm

Welcome back, PostIt!
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com

Post it posts again
Page 1 of 1