Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Death Note role-play

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

Current Win Points : 114
Location : Stuck alone in a padded cell with myself-oh wait, thats my mind.

Death Note role-play Empty
PostSubject: Death Note role-play   Death Note role-play EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:07 pm

So, there's this thing called Death Note. It's a manga, Anime, and live action two movie series. And several novels with no purpose that intertwine with one another.
I propose this role-play, and yadda yadda yadda. You can make your own character, because this takes place after the great battle of the world's greatest detective L, and the child Light Yagami, or better known as Kira.

You can be a detective, a normal person who gains a death-note or knows someone with a death-note or some normal person friends with a cop/detective, or you can be a Shinigami. Kyeh kyeh kyeh. (Shinigami is a god of death, and they are the ones who can drop death notes in the human world.)
Character sheet:

Name:

Alias:

Type of being: (Shinigami/human)

Tied in by: (Cop/Shinigami/deathnote owner/other)

Background:
Appearance:

Other:

Here's my character:

Name: Akira Ryuzaki (note if you have a death note you must find out another players name to kill them, if they hide it then this stands as your barrier)

Alias: Faceless

Type of being: Human.
Tied in by: Detective. Following L's example.
Background: Orphan. Went to orphanage called wammy's. Was raised to be L's replacement like all others there. Codenamed F. He had scars all over his face, so he collects and wears masks. Prefers blank face masks. Now is close to being as good as L.

Appearance: Tall, pale, purplish hair, anime water blue eyes, and has a slight hunch. Also dark rings around eyes.
Other: Wears masks.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

Current Win Points : 182

PostSubject: Re: Death Note role-play   Death Note role-play EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 4:28 pm

Name: Kathleen Noah

Alias: Rainbow

Type of being: human

Tied in by: other; not a detective officially, but a very curious person who is doing a lot of digging of her own and collecting information to try and figure out what the heck is going on.

Background: Kathleen was born and raised in the small town and was a normal, happy girl with a lot of good friends and an... ok-ish (not really) family. She never really liked her family; her mom was an overly-religious, hypocritical, narcassistic, hover parent and favored her little brother over her; her little brother was a stuck-up, arrogant baseball star, an extreme flirt who was always surrounded by girls and was dating a new girl every other week, and who always did bad things (such as damaging property, stealing, and crashing the car), but never got in trouble for it; her dad was the only one she ever liked, since he was nice and would talk to her and help her with her problems, but also knew when she wanted to be left alone. When she was 15, she got her first girlfriend (yes, she is a lesbian, she has no attraction to guys other then as a friend or adopted family member). She had to hide her sexuality and her true relationship with one of her 'friends' from her family, for obvious reasons seeing as her mom was a psycho-christian and her entire family was strongly anti-gay, on both her mom and her dad's sides. She went out with her girlfriend for just barely over a year, and she loved her more dominant girlfriend (she is a 'lipstick lesbian', or the female of the relationship) very much, but ended up having her heart broken when her girlfriend broke up with her (over text and not even in person, no less), claiming that she just didn't love her anymore. Two weeks after her horrible break up, her depression (which she had been doing well passing her moping off as her usual laziness to her family, and whenever she broke down and cried, she made sure her family wasn't around, then she would hide the puffiness and redness with make-up when they got back) worsened when she found out that her ex, who had claimed she was a lesbian and had no interest in guys whatsoever, was going out with a guy that she had met the day she broke up with her. However, after being depressed for an entire summer, she finally decided her ex wasn't worth it and pushed her sadness and hatred deep down inside of her and is moving forward with her life, smiling and laughing with her friends, enjoying being the president of the anime club at school, and being her happy 'Rainbow' self. Basically, she has a fairly normal life for an 18 year old.

Appearance: Kathleen is 4-ft, 11 and inches tall (which she used to complain about all the time). She has short, light brown hair that is styled to be shorter in the back and longer in the front. In the front, her hair comes to just below mid-neck and frames her heart-shaped face nicely, but in the back it only comes to the top of her neck. She has cornflower-blue eyes, purple-framed glasses, nails filed to a sharp point, and pale skin. She typically dresses casually, usually wearing jeans and a shirt with either a design or words on it, since she finds plain T-shirts to be to boring for her tastes. She has some curves, but complains about her small, A-cup breast size. She is often seen wearing a cat-like, silk ribbon bell-collar with a silver bell on it. She also always carries her mid-sized, zebra print purse; which has a long strap to go around her body so she won't accidentally drop it, and contains a surprising amount of stuff (everything from thread, scissors, and safety pins to mini energy drinks and a small flashlight; she has something for most situations you would find yourself in in there, which is why some people claim that the Lost City of Atlantis is in there), with her at all times. All in all, she has an irresistible, kitten-like adorableness to her.

Other: likes to dress up in cosplays or disguises a lot. Is very good at sneeking around and snooping without being caught.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Death Note role-play   Death Note role-play EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 12:11 pm

Wow...accepted, but you realize you don't have to point out your characters a lesbian so much to me, right? I mean that's a fairly, actually pretty good background, but c'mon...You think I don't study internet personas? Anyway yea nice character, accepted, have fun.

DOCTOR OCTAGANAPUS BLAAARRRRR
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Death Note role-play   Death Note role-play EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 12:29 pm

(I know, I just copied and pasted most of it from my other character application sheet because I'm lazy ^_^)
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Death Note role-play   Death Note role-play EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 1:23 pm

Ok. Now we should see if anyone else joins, which if not we'll just make second characters, as sad as that will make me... have you ever created your own little world and universe before?
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Death Note role-play   Death Note role-play EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:22 am

(Of course, all the time.)
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Death Note role-play   Death Note role-play EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 12:06 pm

//(We might just have to begin)\\
Back to top Go down
ArueIsClose
Observer
ArueIsClose

Current Win Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Death Note role-play   Death Note role-play EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 4:10 pm

Name: Kiyomori Hyabusa

Alias: Death God

Type of being: Shinigami

Tied in by: Deathnote Releaser ( Drops deathnotes in the world. )

Background: A god among others, this being created the death note, and allows the death notes to be released in the human world.
Appearance: A giant black coat, a black and white necklace and short black hair. Is also known to cover his mouth with the cloak.

Other: Has special teleportation abilities, and can change from the spirit realm to the realm of humans.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DownLowUnited
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Death Note role-play   Death Note role-play EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 4:40 pm

//( You may want to know this, Shinigami can only be seen by humans who touch the death note. I guess that would fall on me though for not mentioning that.)\\
Back to top Go down
ArueIsClose
Observer
ArueIsClose

PostSubject: Re: Death Note role-play   Death Note role-play EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 4:51 pm

(( Does not matter to me.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Death Note role-play   Death Note role-play EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:42 pm

//(ok den Let's hope this can start soon =D)\\
Back to top Go down
ArueIsClose
Observer
ArueIsClose

PostSubject: Re: Death Note role-play   Death Note role-play EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:40 pm

((Just bought a Death Note Notebook online boii.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Death Note role-play   Death Note role-play EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:02 pm

D: I am defeated by your moneys noooooooooo)\\
Back to top Go down
ArueIsClose
Observer
ArueIsClose

PostSubject: Re: Death Note role-play   Death Note role-play EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:04 pm

((lol <3
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Death Note role-play   Death Note role-play EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:10 pm

//(lol yourself. One more day then i'll start)\\
Back to top Go down
ArueIsClose
Observer
ArueIsClose

PostSubject: Re: Death Note role-play   Death Note role-play EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:08 pm

((Shall we start??
Back to top Go down
10thDoctor
Untainted

Current Win Points : 15

PostSubject: Re: Death Note role-play   Death Note role-play EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:15 pm

Name: Chris Meyer

Alias: Jay

Type of Being: Human

Tied in By: Cops

Background: Chris is a 20 year old officer who has over 15 years of experience due to the fact that his father was also a cop. Recently, Chris has been investigating the recent deaths revolving around an unknown entity (which is the Death Note). He has a major condition of OCD and insomnia, and hates having to put innocent lives on the line, and especially hates when children are killed or injured. Chris had a wife who had divorced him, calling him "insane" due to his obsession with this "magical entity" that kills people. During his younger years, he had a caring mother and father. When he was only 8, his Uncle was killed, resulting in his mother's suicide. Ever since then, Chris has been determined to help people.

Appearance: Chris is a 6'0 ft tall male who has dark brown hair that resembles the 10th doctor from Doctor Who's hair. He wears a brown trench coat and black jeans, and wears glasses. He has a green eye, but he lost his other eye in a gunfight. Chris is an overall nice guy to most people.

Other: Chris wears a black and white fedora.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Death Note role-play   Death Note role-play EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:40 am

//(=D accepted We can begin today)\\
Back to top Go down
ArueIsClose
Observer
ArueIsClose

PostSubject: Re: Death Note role-play   Death Note role-play EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:45 am

/((Town of greenwood Don't forget! Who starts?
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Death Note role-play   Death Note role-play EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:53 am

//( you may)\\
Back to top Go down
ArueIsClose
Observer
ArueIsClose

PostSubject: Re: Death Note role-play   Death Note role-play EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:03 pm

"Wow, look at this pathetic world..." Kiyomuri said. "Killing, destruction, suffering... This world will be better without that." Kiyomuri explained. "Luckily I have just the tool, and hopefully someone with a heart will pick it up." He said. Kiyo dropped a unknown, but deadly book. Death Note, he dropped from the stars, in the shape of a fiery meteor, and it landed on the earth. "Now, unknown hero, shape mankind however you want! HAHAHA!" Kiyo said.

/(( Im making a custom story.
Back to top Go down
10thDoctor
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Death Note role-play   Death Note role-play EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:38 pm

Chris had finished all of his recent cases. He was looking for something new. As he looked out the window, he could've sworn that he saw a meteor. "No. I won't let my imagination get in my way again." Chris said as he closed his window. "But then again..." Chris said as he looked back towards his window. "Someone will probably get there before me, if they already haven't". Chris prepared all of his equipment and headed out, deciding not to tell other officers.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Death Note role-play   Death Note role-play EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:50 pm

Akira watches the security footage as the men who had murdered 10 people during a bank heist were surrounded by the police officers and put into the back seats of the patrol cars.
He started topping sugar cubes on one another until they finally fell down, then added them to his tea.
Time to see what else to work on...
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Death Note role-play   Death Note role-play EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:55 pm

Kathleen was on her computer, doing some research into the mysterious deaths that had been happening recently. She stretched out her stiff muscles and got up to re-fill her cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
10thDoctor
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Death Note role-play   Death Note role-play EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:29 pm

As Chris was running over to his car, he got a terrible headache. He saw a vision of the Deathnote. His head was now aching worse than it ever has before. Chris ran back inside to find his headache medicine. It was gone. "Where did it go?" Chris was yelling at himself. It had vanished. "Too bad." Chris went back to his car and began driving towards the unknown thing that landed in the city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Note role-play   Death Note role-play Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Note role-play
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next