Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server

Go down 
+16
Asylum690
Zeruel104
Wurzog
Derekjohn3
Royal Flush
Black_myst
EvilRhino229
BananaBrains
Malus
jimmyismike
level100nidoking
Hallow Sleeper
Dr. Squirtle
Zander
Dr. Lang
Picklen'UrSickel
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Picklen'UrSickel
Observer
Picklen'UrSickel

Current Win Points : 7

Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server Empty
PostSubject: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:15 am

SO I had this idea... What if a load of people got together on a minecraft server and rp'd with a re-textured enderman ( you know to be Mr.S )... Im sort of thinking of Hosting a temp one just to see how it goes it would be a bukkit server with 3 plugins World Guard, Mod disguise, And vanish ( an invisibility plugin )... There would be a pre built town of sorts and we would role-play inside of the town's boundaries.. Someone would be slenderman and the rest would be people. It would take place in like the dark ages to fit mincrafts theme... and we would role-play with slenderman lurking in the shadows and when ever a player died Ic they would automatically be vanished to watch the rest of the game... its just an idea want to hear someones opinion on it!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lang
Untainted
Dr. Lang

Current Win Points : -1

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:51 am

Sure id like to join. :3 If you need a Story line then i can help ALOT Very Happy. Just tell me if you want to hear my Story line idea if you don't have one. I've been waiting for someone to do this type of RP and i tried to start it on other servers to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Picklen'UrSickel
Observer
Picklen'UrSickel

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:31 am

Dr. Lang wrote:
Sure id like to join. :3 If you need a Story line then i can help ALOT Very Happy. Just tell me if you want to hear my Story line idea if you don't have one. I've been waiting for someone to do this type of RP and i tried to start it on other servers to no avail.

Sure I would love to! as long as its sort of a old timey town theme! thanks for the interest Smile
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:30 pm

I'd be interested. Heck I even have a Slender Man skin somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Dr. Squirtle
Watched
Dr. Squirtle

Current Win Points : 119

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:41 pm

I'm just going to leave this seed here...

Also, do you mind if I just spectate?

EDIT: In case seed doesn't work: http://www.mediafire.com/?a869gt1l1j43ek8
Back to top Go down
Hallow Sleeper
Observer
Hallow Sleeper

Current Win Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:44 pm

Okay, that sounds awesome. I volunteer to be Slenderman. Or will this change periodically? Or I could be...what were they called these days? A "Runner"? I wouldn't mind as long as I can be a part of it.

So, yeah, I would SO love to join in and help out.

Edit: OOH! OOH! If I can't be Slendy, I volunteer to be a/one of the local blacksmith/s.
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:31 am

Picklen'UrSickel wrote:
SO I had this idea... What if a load of people got together on a minecraft server and rp'd with a re-textured enderman ( you know to be Mr.S )... Im sort of thinking of Hosting a temp one just to see how it goes it would be a bukkit server with 3 plugins World Guard, Mod disguise, And vanish ( an invisibility plugin )... There would be a pre built town of sorts and we would role-play inside of the town's boundaries.. Someone would be slenderman and the rest would be people. It would take place in like the dark ages to fit mincrafts theme... and we would role-play with slenderman lurking in the shadows and when ever a player died Ic they would automatically be vanished to watch the rest of the game... its just an idea want to hear someones opinion on it!
I'd like to do that Very Happy *insert angry text about how I posted the same thing almost year ago and noone cared*
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
Picklen'UrSickel
Observer
Picklen'UrSickel

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:11 am

Awesome Im happy for all of the interest! Im working on the map atm! We will be using mob disguise ( A plugin that allows you to be a mob .. In this case a re-textured Enderman to be slendy ) and ill go around seeing who wants to be who soon! thanks for the support IDEAS WANTED! so leave em here Smile .... And when and or if you "die" we have a plugin called vanish in which you will be invisible so you do not bother the other players!
Back to top Go down
jimmyismike
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: I Can Host   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:42 am

If you want I can host it. I already have a server but it doesn't tend to have to many people on in right now since I'm not gonna advertise it till 1.3, I dont have the vanish or mob plugin but I can easily download and sector off part of the server for this whole event.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lang
Untainted
Dr. Lang

Current Win Points : -1

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:55 am

Hey im wondering will it be the same scenario if everyone dies and there will be multi rps in the same way but thing would be different likes chars and clues?
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:11 pm

Picklen'UrSickel wrote:
Awesome Im happy for all of the interest! Im working on the map atm! We will be using mob disguise ( A plugin that allows you to be a mob .. In this case a re-textured Enderman to be slendy ) and ill go around seeing who wants to be who soon! thanks for the support IDEAS WANTED! so leave em here Smile .... And when and or if you "die" we have a plugin called vanish in which you will be invisible so you do not bother the other players!
Can we create backstorys for our characters? Also I used to be a mod on a RP server so if you want I could help moderate it if you want. Also a I had an idea for it: what if (to make to RP like) you could only read messages if someone was within range of seeing your name. That way we wouldnt have some guy sitting at the top of the map yelling "HEY GUISE SLENDYS OVER THERE". also creative mode for the slenderman might be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Hallow Sleeper
Observer
Hallow Sleeper

Current Win Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:45 pm

I am unfamiliar with how multiplayer mods work. Do I need to delete my minecraft folder, getting rid of my single player mods?

I agree with creative mode for Slendy.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:21 pm

This sounds pretty interesting. I'd love to join, though what part I play doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:49 pm

Hallow Sleeper wrote:
I am unfamiliar with how multiplayer mods work. Do I need to delete my minecraft folder, getting rid of my single player mods?

I don't know what OP is using but if he uses bukkit, then the mods are client side and only needs the host to add them to a folder, assuming they use spout which is a seperate program from minecraft and allows SP mods in MP.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Squirtle
Watched
Dr. Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:57 pm

But my Minecraft is cracked D:
Back to top Go down
Picklen'UrSickel
Observer
Picklen'UrSickel

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:12 pm

HOLY F*&K this is A lot to answer.. well here we go!

Quote :
If you want I can host it. I already have a server but it doesn't tend to have to many people on in right now since I'm not gonna advertise it till 1.3, I dont have the vanish or mob plugin but I can easily download and sector off part of the server for this whole event.

If you would like to yes Smile I would love that I will link the plugins soon there all very easy downloads and should not take long to implement

Quote :
Hey im wondering will it be the same scenario if everyone dies and there will be multi rps in the same way but thing would be different likes chars and clues?

Yes everyone will be doing there own thing Smile

Quote :
Can we create backstorys for our characters? Also I used to be a mod on a RP server so if you want I could help moderate it if you want. Also a I had an idea for it: what if (to make to RP like) you could only read messages if someone was within range of seeing your name. That way we wouldnt have some guy sitting at the top of the map yelling "HEY GUISE SLENDYS OVER THERE". also creative mode for the slenderman might be a good idea.

Slenderman will have creative as it works with mob disguise.. who ever rp's as him will use a simple command /md enderman and he will look like slenderman when I finish the custom texture pack for the server. Oh and I also hope to get hero chat to stop the meta gaming but now it depends on who wants to run it ...

Quote :
This sounds pretty interesting. I'd love to join, though what part I play doesn't matter.

Ha sounds great Smile .. I will make an application on this thread to join up .. It will just be char name,bio,ect

Quote :

Multilplayer "mods" are called plugins they require nothing no mods nothing ( at least the ones I or jimmy are going to use ) the server it self must be modded! You do nothing!

Quote :
assuming they use spout which is a seperate program from minecraft and allows SP mods in MP.

None of the plugins require spout .. I HATE spout and I would never put anyone through there spam advertising and lack of user assistance

Links links links!

Custom texture pack! : http://bit.ly/NjxSQp
( Textures are not mine! just combined john smith with slenderman pack )
Mob disguise : http://bit.ly/wo87es
Vanish : http://bit.ly/KmbAKc
Hero Chat : http://bit.ly/LWTTZi
Back to top Go down
Picklen'UrSickel
Observer
Picklen'UrSickel

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:15 pm

Dr.Squirtle wrote:
But my Minecraft is cracked D:

First off its not that much money its only twenty or so bucks. Not buying it and playing cracked is illegal and its sort of rude as the creators spent loads of time working on it. Just buy it when you get the money but I dont think anyone wants it cracked as you usually get he "bad people" who just rip things up.. but that all depends Im not even sure if bukkit offers that...
Back to top Go down
jimmyismike
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:24 pm

My server is cracked, although I do agree with picklen you should buy it my server is cracked so you can play.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:26 pm

You can allow people to play on your server via offline mode. You'd just have to switch the server settings.

Best thing to do though is make a whitelist for the server. The cracked people can be put on that list as well.
Back to top Go down
jimmyismike
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:28 pm

Yah zander my offline mode is false. But Picklen since we plan for me to hose the server you think I can RP as slenderman for a lil bit?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Squirtle
Watched
Dr. Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:28 pm

It's not really worth 20 bucks, I mean it's just blocks. But that's just my opinion, man.
Back to top Go down
jimmyismike
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:31 pm

I bought it when it was 10$
Back to top Go down
Dr. Squirtle
Watched
Dr. Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:31 pm

I have 1.8.1 :3

NEW DYES FTW
Back to top Go down
jimmyismike
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:32 pm

I bought in very early alpha.
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:39 pm

Hey guys, this is the part where I say "please keep to the thread topic, both of you, and rustle no more jimmies" ouo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server Empty

Back to top Go down

Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next