Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff

Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server548

Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server

Post by Picklen'UrSickel on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:15 am

SO I had this idea... What if a load of people got together on a minecraft server and rp'd with a re-textured enderman ( you know to be Mr.S )... Im sort of thinking of Hosting a temp one just to see how it goes it would be a bukkit server with 3 plugins World Guard, Mod disguise, And vanish ( an invisibility plugin )... There would be a pre built town of sorts and we would role-play inside of the town's boundaries.. Someone would be slenderman and the rest would be people. It would take place in like the dark ages to fit mincrafts theme... and we would role-play with slenderman lurking in the shadows and when ever a player died Ic they would automatically be vanished to watch the rest of the game... its just an idea want to hear someones opinion on it!

Picklen'UrSickel
Observer

Current Win Points: 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server

Post by Dr. Lang on Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:51 am

Sure id like to join. :3 If you need a Story line then i can help ALOT Very Happy. Just tell me if you want to hear my Story line idea if you don't have one. I've been waiting for someone to do this type of RP and i tried to start it on other servers to no avail.

Dr. Lang
Untainted

Current Win Points: -1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Picklen'UrSickel on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:31 am

Dr. Lang wrote:Sure id like to join. :3 If you need a Story line then i can help ALOT Very Happy. Just tell me if you want to hear my Story line idea if you don't have one. I've been waiting for someone to do this type of RP and i tried to start it on other servers to no avail.

Sure I would love to! as long as its sort of a old timey town theme! thanks for the interest Smile

Picklen'UrSickel
Observer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zander on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:30 pm

I'd be interested. Heck I even have a Slender Man skin somewhere...

Zander
Survivor

Current Win Points: 640

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Squirtle on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:41 pm

I'm just going to leave this seed here...

Also, do you mind if I just spectate?

EDIT: In case seed doesn't work: mediafire.com mediafire.com/?a869gt1l1j43ek8

Dr. Squirtle
Watched

Current Win Points: 119

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallow Sleeper on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:44 pm

Okay, that sounds awesome. I volunteer to be Slenderman. Or will this change periodically? Or I could be...what were they called these days? A "Runner"? I wouldn't mind as long as I can be a part of it.

So, yeah, I would SO love to join in and help out.

Edit: OOH! OOH! If I can't be Slendy, I volunteer to be a/one of the local blacksmith/s.

Hallow Sleeper
Observer

Current Win Points: 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by level100nidoking on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:31 am

Picklen'UrSickel wrote:SO I had this idea... What if a load of people got together on a minecraft server and rp'd with a re-textured enderman ( you know to be Mr.S )... Im sort of thinking of Hosting a temp one just to see how it goes it would be a bukkit server with 3 plugins World Guard, Mod disguise, And vanish ( an invisibility plugin )... There would be a pre built town of sorts and we would role-play inside of the town's boundaries.. Someone would be slenderman and the rest would be people. It would take place in like the dark ages to fit mincrafts theme... and we would role-play with slenderman lurking in the shadows and when ever a player died Ic they would automatically be vanished to watch the rest of the game... its just an idea want to hear someones opinion on it!
I'd like to do that Very Happy *insert angry text about how I posted the same thing almost year ago and noone cared*

level100nidoking
Stalked

Current Win Points: 57

View user profile http://mrsaturnjr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Picklen'UrSickel on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:11 am

Awesome Im happy for all of the interest! Im working on the map atm! We will be using mob disguise ( A plugin that allows you to be a mob .. In this case a re-textured Enderman to be slendy ) and ill go around seeing who wants to be who soon! thanks for the support IDEAS WANTED! so leave em here Smile .... And when and or if you "die" we have a plugin called vanish in which you will be invisible so you do not bother the other players!

Picklen'UrSickel
Observer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Can Host

Post by jimmyismike on Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:42 am

If you want I can host it. I already have a server but it doesn't tend to have to many people on in right now since I'm not gonna advertise it till 1.3, I dont have the vanish or mob plugin but I can easily download and sector off part of the server for this whole event.

jimmyismike
Untainted

Current Win Points: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Lang on Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:55 am

Hey im wondering will it be the same scenario if everyone dies and there will be multi rps in the same way but thing would be different likes chars and clues?

Dr. Lang
Untainted

Current Win Points: -1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by level100nidoking on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:11 pm

Picklen'UrSickel wrote:Awesome Im happy for all of the interest! Im working on the map atm! We will be using mob disguise ( A plugin that allows you to be a mob .. In this case a re-textured Enderman to be slendy ) and ill go around seeing who wants to be who soon! thanks for the support IDEAS WANTED! so leave em here Smile .... And when and or if you "die" we have a plugin called vanish in which you will be invisible so you do not bother the other players!
Can we create backstorys for our characters? Also I used to be a mod on a RP server so if you want I could help moderate it if you want. Also a I had an idea for it: what if (to make to RP like) you could only read messages if someone was within range of seeing your name. That way we wouldnt have some guy sitting at the top of the map yelling "HEY GUISE SLENDYS OVER THERE". also creative mode for the slenderman might be a good idea.

level100nidoking
Stalked

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallow Sleeper on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:45 pm

I am unfamiliar with how multiplayer mods work. Do I need to delete my minecraft folder, getting rid of my single player mods?

I agree with creative mode for Slendy.

Hallow Sleeper
Observer

Current Win Points: 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malus on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:21 pm

This sounds pretty interesting. I'd love to join, though what part I play doesn't matter.

Malus
Taken

Current Win Points: 125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by level100nidoking on Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:49 pm

Hallow Sleeper wrote:I am unfamiliar with how multiplayer mods work. Do I need to delete my minecraft folder, getting rid of my single player mods?

I agree with creative mode for Slendy.

I don't know what OP is using but if he uses bukkit, then the mods are client side and only needs the host to add them to a folder, assuming they use spout which is a seperate program from minecraft and allows SP mods in MP.

level100nidoking
Stalked

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Squirtle on Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:57 pm

But my Minecraft is cracked D:

Dr. Squirtle
Watched

Current Win Points: 119

View user profile