Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server

Go down 
+16
Asylum690
Zeruel104
Wurzog
Derekjohn3
Royal Flush
Black_myst
EvilRhino229
BananaBrains
Malus
jimmyismike
level100nidoking
Hallow Sleeper
Dr. Squirtle
Zander
Dr. Lang
Picklen'UrSickel
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hallow Sleeper
Observer
Hallow Sleeper

Current Win Points : 23

Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:41 am

Picklen'UrSickel wrote:
Players who wish to be proxies MUST fill out an application pre game depending on rp you can already be a proxy when the game starts or through role-play you can become the one you applied for..

Hm...I guess I'll fill it out as well. I've got it in my head that the local blacksmith (still calling it) becoming a proxy would be kind of cool. The players losing their easier way to acquire weapons when shit goes down would make it more challenging as well. You guy's call though.
Back to top Go down
jimmyismike
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:48 am

Ok so I have setup a permissions group we can use. Pretty much everything we will need for this is already part of the UVIP group, so everyone who wants to join just donate 8$ and you can get UVIP. Joking I'm not that big of a rip off, lol I'll give you all UVIP for free until RP is done.
Back to top Go down
Picklen'UrSickel
Observer
Picklen'UrSickel

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:12 am

Me and myst came up with a wide range of rules for the server! so with out further a due here are the rules....

~~IC Rules~~

1. Slendy can only kill people who are alone.
2. You may attempt to fight slendy as long as it is in character and you MUST emote you attacks.. if not you will be ignored.
3. Only kill other players if role-play gives you a reason to. nonsense spam killing will result in a kick or ban
4. You need to eat food and sleep at night (We will have a shop).
5. Dont try to stay in big groups the whole game cause of rule 1.
6. NO META GAMEING
7. NO POWER GAMEING
8. No god-modeing ( acting as though you are un killable and you can kill anyone or anything in one shot )
9. Stay in rp 24/7
10. No combat-logging ( Disconnecting in the middle of a fight )
11. RESPECT AND ABIDE by the current lore in the area for example we are rping in olden times so dont pull a " I HAVE A GUN! "
12. Dont speak ooc in rp chat

~~ OOC Rules ~~

1. No cybering
2. No spamming chat
3. No hacks
4. No ooc racism whatsoever
5. Respect the admins
6. No taking advantage of glitches, bugs, or plugin issues
7. No block jumping
8. No sharing account information
9. When your dead dont mess with game
10. You cannot leave the map
11. Admins have the right to accept/deny/revoke any app as they see fit

Back to top Go down
Hallow Sleeper
Observer
Hallow Sleeper

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:25 am

Sounds good to me. Now...I have to bring this up.

Are we going to RP the whole thing at once? If not, are we going to schedule specific times to play out the RP? It would be wishful thinking to assume we all live in the same time-zone. For me, it is currently just after midnight. And I need to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Picklen'UrSickel
Observer
Picklen'UrSickel

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:13 am

Quote :
Are we going to RP the whole thing at once? If not, are we going to schedule specific times to play out the RP? It would be wishful thinking to assume we all live in the same time-zone. For me, it is currently just after midnight. And I need to sleep.

The rp will be daily like all day .. so it fits with all time zones.. it wills tart in he morning and end when ever the actual game it self is over.. so it will work with all time zones and rp will be in every hour

Oh and this was work done from 2:00 AM to 3:00 Am by me and myst tell us what you think!

Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server - Page 3 2012-07-05_030701
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:42 pm

Picklen'UrSickel wrote:
Quote :

The rp will be daily like all day .. so it fits with all time zones.. it wills tart in he morning and end when ever the actual game it self is over.. so it will work with all time zones and rp will be in every hour

Oh and this was work done from 2:00 AM to 3:00 Am by me and myst tell us what you think!

Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server - Page 3 2012-07-05_030701

Can I have the server ip so I can join? Also can I be someone who becomes proxy after a little time into the rp?
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
Royal Flush
Anxious
Royal Flush

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:59 pm

I'd would love to join in! I would like to know when people are ready to get together and start up the game. I don't want to end up there alone without anyone at all xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/davincimedici/
Picklen'UrSickel
Observer
Picklen'UrSickel

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:04 pm

Quote :
Can I have the server ip so I can join? Also can I be someone who becomes proxy after a little time into the rp?

Me and myst will be releasing beta applications tomorrow! But no ip unless jimmy okays it

Quote :
I'd would love to join in! I would like to know when people are ready to get together and start up the game. I don't want to end up there alone without anyone at all xD

When the apps are released and the map is done we will post a playing date Smile it should be done by Sunday possibly a game on Monday?

Last edited by Picklen'UrSickel on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jimmyismike
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:06 pm

I'll ok the ip when the town is done and when pickles decides there was enough applications.
Back to top Go down
Hallow Sleeper
Observer
Hallow Sleeper

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:16 pm

Is there going to be a currency system? Or are we just going to use gold?
Back to top Go down
jimmyismike
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:21 pm

I have inconomy but I prefer to just use gold.
Back to top Go down
Picklen'UrSickel
Observer
Picklen'UrSickel

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:17 am

Okay here is today's work!

Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server - Page 3 2012-07-06_001225

The map is 85% done we have to finish the jail along with the forest! but it should be completed by Tomorrow! so if all goes well we may be able to have this event this Saturday!
Back to top Go down
Hallow Sleeper
Observer
Hallow Sleeper

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:28 am

Woo! Can't wait for it to begin!
Back to top Go down
jimmyismike
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:48 am

Yah, Gonna kill you first, jk lol... Or am I?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lang
Untainted
Dr. Lang

Current Win Points : -1

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:11 am

WOW! mind to give the texturepack if done?
Back to top Go down
Picklen'UrSickel
Observer
Picklen'UrSickel

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:22 am

Dr. Lang wrote:
WOW! mind to give the texturepack if done?

See my post on page two we would love you to use my custom texture pack

( Again I own no texture rights I mixed john smith with the slenderman pack )
Back to top Go down
Picklen'UrSickel
Observer
Picklen'UrSickel

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:36 pm

THE APPLICATION FOR REGULAR PLAYERS IS NOW OUT!
Fill this out to join!

~~OOC section~~
Minecraft username:

what is meta gaming?:

What is power gaming?:

Would you use ether of these during the event?:

What is role-play:

~RP section~

Role-play name:

Role-play age:

Occupation ( if you have one ):

Appearance:

Bio ( 1-2 paragraphs ):
Back to top Go down
Picklen'UrSickel
Observer
Picklen'UrSickel

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:44 pm

Proxy application is now out! You must fill out if you wish to become a proxy during the game!! If you do not just fill out the regular application!

~~OOC section~~

Minecraft username:

what is meta gaming?:

What is power gaming?:

Would you use ether of these during the event?:

What is role-play:

~RP section~

Role-play name:

Role-play age:

Reason for becoming a proxy:

Appearance:

Bio ( 1-2 paragraphs ):

~~Role-play ORQ'S~~

( Pick three out of the four )

You see a girl playing in the forest with her doll's. She's enjoying herself.. you can tell no on else is around .. What do you do?:

You hear screaming coming from the blacksmith it grows louder and louder .. your ears begin to ring loudly .. what do you do?:

You walking in the forest at night ... you notice a tree and it looks reminiscent to the slender man what do you do?:

A friend of yours runs up to you yelling and screaming loudly ... he/she says he/she saw a tall faceless man in the forest .. he/she is yelling so loud a crowd begins form.. what do you do?:
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lang
Untainted
Dr. Lang

Current Win Points : -1

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:54 pm

Two things: As emotes do you mean this
*She slaps him*

And we need the main story line Very Happy sorry if i missed these things XD
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:29 pm

Minecraft username: level100nidoking

what is meta gaming?: I think its taking advantage of knowledge about the game so you can be a dick.

What is power gaming?: I don't know but I assume its like power gaming

Would you use ether of these during the event?: No.

What is role-play: Acting like a character and pretending to be them.

~RP section~

Role-play name: Hunter Martin

Role-play age: 23

Appearance: Brown hair, Dark green eyes, white skin, Black hoodie, black pants, black gloves,

Bio ( 1-2 paragraphs ): My character is from northern florida. He's never seen slenderman or the any of the series. He had a brother who died about 2 years ago.
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
Hallow Sleeper
Observer
Hallow Sleeper

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:27 pm

So do I just post it here? Or do I PM it?

I don't get the "Reason for becoming a proxy" question. Do you mean why I want my character to be a proxy, or why it would make sense for my character to be a proxy? Or something else?

Also, level100, this is set in medieval times.
Back to top Go down
Picklen'UrSickel
Observer
Picklen'UrSickel

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:26 pm

level100nidoking wrote:
Minecraft username: level100nidoking

what is meta gaming?: I think its taking advantage of knowledge about the game so you can be a dick.

What is power gaming?: I don't know but I assume its like power gaming

Would you use ether of these during the event?: No.

What is role-play: Acting like a character and pretending to be them.

~RP section~

Role-play name: Hunter Martin

Role-play age: 23

Appearance: Brown hair, Dark green eyes, white skin, Black hoodie, black pants, black gloves,

Bio
( 1-2 paragraphs ): My character is from northern florida. He's never
seen slenderman or the any of the series. He had a brother who died
about 2 years ago.

Denied....

-Explain meta gaming
-1-2 paragraph bio
-explain if you do or do not have an occupation
-This takes place in medevil times there's no such thing as Florida yet

Hallow Sleeper wrote:
So do I just post it here? Or do I PM it?

I
don't get the "Reason for becoming a proxy" question. Do you mean why I
want my character to be a proxy, or why it would make sense for my
character to be a proxy? Or something else?

Also, level100, this is set in medieval times.

Post it here thank you Smile

and the reason thing is why you want to be a proxy what is the reason .. In rp that you became of will become one

Dr. Lang wrote:
Two things: As emotes do you mean this
*She slaps him*

And we need the main story line Very Happy sorry if i missed these things XD

Yes emotes like that Smile...

This rp will take place in the medevil town of little brook

Last edited by BananaBrains on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : multi-quote button is your friend!)
Back to top Go down
Hallow Sleeper
Observer
Hallow Sleeper

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:08 pm

Minecraft username: waj9876

what is meta gaming?: The act of taking advantage of things that do not pertain to the RP world. Such as game glitches, or outside knowledge of things gathered while not in character.

What is power gaming?: Exhibiting abilities a character should not have. No, my blacksmith can not stab Slendy to death. He MAY gain proxy powers, but even those (If I get them) have limits.

Would you use ether of these during the event?: No I certainly would not. Had that happen to me too many times to consider doing it myself.

What is role-play: Playing a game of some kind, while pretending to be someone you are not.

~RP section~

Role-play name: Markus "Smith" Ol'den

Role-play age: 28

Occupation ( if you have one ): Blacksmith

Reason for becoming a proxy: His physical strength, and therefore stamina, from being a blacksmith. His intelligence from his obsession with reading. Along with how quiet he is. These characteristics mean he would be strong, smart, and no one would notice him acting weird until it was far too late to stop the process.

Appearance: Standing at around 6'4 with dark brown hair and a short beard. Average clothes you would find on a blacksmith. And a toned physique from his career as, well, a blacksmith.

Bio ( 1-2 paragraphs ): Markus Ol'den, or Smith, as he was usually called by those that came to him, was a blacksmith. A fairly skilled one, he would admit. He had only met a handful more skilled than he, and one of them was in fact, his mother. At the age of 10 was when Markus began to learn his craft, and learn he did. Quickly advancing from trinkets and boots, to weapons and armor by the age of 16. Swords being a personal favorite of his to make.

It was when he opened up his own shop that he discovered the worst thing about being a blacksmith. The time not spent eating, working on his craft, or filling out orders, was spent being bored. It was because of this boredom that drove Markus to start up a new hobby, reading. This quickly made him more intelligent and understanding of the world around him. It also made him a little more paranoid than others. As he became a fan of reading about things that go bump in the night. He swears up and down to anyone that listens that he had encountered a fairy before...But also admits he was horribly wasted at the time, and it MAY have just been him seeing things...

~~Role-play ORQ'S~~

You see a girl playing in the forest with her doll's. She's enjoying herself.. you can tell no on else is around .. What do you do?: See how old she appears. If she is a young child, I will attempt to escort her back to her home. If she is a young maiden, but not quite an adult, I will warn her that she should watch out while playing in the forest alone. If she is most definitely older than me, I will contact the leader of the nearby village, explaining the situation. And if she is incredibly beautiful, to the point that I can't help but feel the want, the NEED to go out and embrace her, I run, fast, in the opposite. Chances are she isn't human.

You hear screaming coming from the blacksmith it grows louder and louder .. your ears begin to ring loudly .. what do you do?: One of two things. I investigate who had broken into my shop. Or nothing, as I am the one screaming, and probably in horrible pain.

You walking in the forest at night ... you notice a tree and it looks reminiscent to the slender man what do you do?: Laugh at myself for being scared, and try to ignore the feeling of dread that overtakes me.
Back to top Go down
Picklen'UrSickel
Observer
Picklen'UrSickel

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:31 pm

Hallow Sleeper wrote:
Minecraft username: waj9876

what is meta gaming?: The act of taking advantage of things that do not pertain to the RP world. Such as game glitches, or outside knowledge of things gathered while not in character.

What is power gaming?: Exhibiting abilities a character should not have. No, my blacksmith can not stab Slendy to death. He MAY gain proxy powers, but even those (If I get them) have limits.

Would you use ether of these during the event?: No I certainly would not. Had that happen to me too many times to consider doing it myself.

What is role-play: Playing a game of some kind, while pretending to be someone you are not.

~RP section~

Role-play name: Markus "Smith" Ol'den

Role-play age: 28

Occupation ( if you have one ): Blacksmith

Reason for becoming a proxy: His physical strength, and therefore stamina, from being a blacksmith. His intelligence from his obsession with reading. Along with how quiet he is. These characteristics mean he would be strong, smart, and no one would notice him acting weird until it was far too late to stop the process.

Appearance: Standing at around 6'4 with dark brown hair and a short beard. Average clothes you would find on a blacksmith. And a toned physique from his career as, well, a blacksmith.

Bio ( 1-2 paragraphs ): Markus Ol'den, or Smith, as he was usually called by those that came to him, was a blacksmith. A fairly skilled one, he would admit. He had only met a handful more skilled than he, and one of them was in fact, his mother. At the age of 10 was when Markus began to learn his craft, and learn he did. Quickly advancing from trinkets and boots, to weapons and armor by the age of 16. Swords being a personal favorite of his to make.

It was when he opened up his own shop that he discovered the worst thing about being a blacksmith. The time not spent eating, working on his craft, or filling out orders, was spent being bored. It was because of this boredom that drove Markus to start up a new hobby, reading. This quickly made him more intelligent and understanding of the world around him. It also made him a little more paranoid than others. As he became a fan of reading about things that go bump in the night. He swears up and down to anyone that listens that he had encountered a fairy before...But also admits he was horribly wasted at the time, and it MAY have just been him seeing things...

~~Role-play ORQ'S~~

You see a girl playing in the forest with her doll's. She's enjoying herself.. you can tell no on else is around .. What do you do?: See how old she appears. If she is a young child, I will attempt to escort her back to her home. If she is a young maiden, but not quite an adult, I will warn her that she should watch out while playing in the forest alone. If she is most definitely older than me, I will contact the leader of the nearby village, explaining the situation. And if she is incredibly beautiful, to the point that I can't help but feel the want, the NEED to go out and embrace her, I run, fast, in the opposite. Chances are she isn't human.

You hear screaming coming from the blacksmith it grows louder and louder .. your ears begin to ring loudly .. what do you do?: One of two things. I investigate who had broken into my shop. Or nothing, as I am the one screaming, and probably in horrible pain.

You walking in the forest at night ... you notice a tree and it looks reminiscent to the slender man what do you do?: Laugh at myself for being scared, and try to ignore the feeling of dread that overtakes me.

accepted!
Back to top Go down
Picklen'UrSickel
Observer
Picklen'UrSickel

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:50 am

The map is 100% done! I will not post a picture as the rest of the things we have built are essential to lore! So join UP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server   Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slenderman Minecraft Role-play server
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next