Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Awesome Slenderman RP

Go down 
+10
James Oliver
Lilylil
karmasixxofsn
ShadowTurtleInc
`MissAcidBunny`
The compiler
Cracked Eye
DestroyerOfWorlds
Jane And Jeff
RainbowNeko
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

Current Win Points : 88

Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:52 am

"I see... Give me a moment"
He opens his journal.
"Attack by Balanced...Frees Balanced..."
"The Guardian"
"It seems so"
He looks up to Jason's curious face.
"I'll explain but i'd rather wait until everyone is gathered"

//I need our slendy to give a yay or nay to something before I can explain.//
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

Current Win Points : 206
Location : Hanging with Slender man in the woods he is pretty cool

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:07 pm

(Hey everyone I have work at 3 today should be back about 9:30ish.)

Jason looked at Jack confused "Uh ok...."

Jason returned to Jane "So Jane I would like to try and help you control your powers." Jason smiles 

(Hey quick question could we come up with some kind of in game clock? I'm just saying it might add more to the story if the characters know what time it is. I'm not saying we need something fancy, I just something to indicate what time of day it is (day time, sunset, ext.).
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:09 pm

//personally I think that its about mid-late afternoon right now//
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

Current Win Points : 182

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:42 pm

(It's only noon-thirty here where I am... And yes, I do call it noon-thirty instead of 12:30) "Hm? What's with all these nicknames? Guardian? Balanced? What?" Kathleen asked.
Back to top Go down
DestroyerOfWorlds
Anxious
DestroyerOfWorlds

Current Win Points : 21

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:04 pm

//I agree entirely compilier! that's an absolutely wonderful idea!\\
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

Current Win Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:25 pm

Jane shakes her head slowly.

"Uh..ok?.."

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

James wakes in the chair just a few moments later.

"Really?..was that REALLY nessesscery?"

James asks his eyes glowing with a sense of rage.
Back to top Go down
http://mail.google.com/xjaneandjeff@gmail.com
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

Current Win Points : 114
Location : Stuck alone in a padded cell with myself-oh wait, thats my mind.

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:26 pm

Faust, growing bored, decides too head out to the woods and see what has been going on.
As he begins to walk out, he gets a strange feeling, like as if something is wrong.
When he reaches the woods, he automatically begins to head towards the farm, hoping he might run into Adyna or Kathleen.

//(sorry for my absence)\\
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:27 pm

//also..we should go off of Rain's time..since its her slenderverse!\\
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:40 pm

"Jane do you know how to deeply meditate? It's not like the stuff you do in yoga. Deep meditation will help you center your energy and focus. I think over time this could really help you out here sit down legs crossed, close your eyes, and concentrate on your breathing. Listen to only that and start blocking out sounds and voices around you. Concentrate on what on what it is inside you that makes you lose control and try to let it go. I know you can do it Jane, this won't be easy but I'll be with you every day I can... helping you if you let me." Jason said calmly as to lull Jane in to breathing deep. 

(I'm off to work later guys!)
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:55 pm

"Gomen ne, James." (Sorry James) Kathleen said. 'Man, I really miss Japanese class... I need to watch subbed anime or just find somewhere that I can use/listen to/practice my Japanese... After all, they say if you don't use it, you loose it.' Kathleen thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:46 pm

"So..I tell everyone next to EVERYTHING!..and I get tied up?"

James sighs.

"Never can...be normal.."
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:11 pm

//finally figured out how to post from my phone. Will use the following key: -qwerty- for thoughts and K/C/A: for the other voices in jack's head//

"Hey, we were forced to give up normal when slendy came into our lives. Be thankful that you've had this long."
He turns to the rest of the group.
"okay, so now we're all here... except for Faust -damn it- I think i'll introduce us properly. There are four of us up here *points to his head*, me, The Knight, who you've met, The Compiler, who doesn't talk to people 'on the outside' much and... The Anarchist. You don't want to meet him. So before I continue, any questions?"
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

Current Win Points : 114
Location : Stuck alone in a padded cell with myself-oh wait, thats my mind.

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:22 pm

Ice watches the two, still staying at a distance, unable to resist the will of the slender-man.
He watches as they speak of normality.
Why would they speak of normality when they were the evil, psycho ones?
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:36 pm

(Jeff is Jane gone?)

"We can talk more about this later if you wish but for now I think we should listen to what Jack has to say." Jason said with a smile.

"The floor is yours Jack." Jason said.
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:22 am

"Thanks. Okay everyone i'm going to try and keep this short and sweet otherwise it'll take hours to explain. It started a year and a half ago, I was a fan of the slenderman 'mythos' and began gathering data about him. Slenderman then began to stalk me,"
Jack chuckles.
"I actually thought it was a prank until I decided to record him for the police, anyway, my sister got involved, she became a proxy a couple of friends got involved, one had a nervous break down, the other traded her-self for my sister in an attempt to get information, so she's a proxy and to top it all I was dragged kicking and screaming to the 'slender-verse' a black-and-white world where the laws of physics don't always work. I spent a year there, running from proxies yet-to-be at least that's what The Compiler tells me. You see, it's that which caused my mind to break into four, so I don't remember any of that year. Only a week passed in this world."
He shakes himself out of his contemplation.
"Anyway, the point is that I saw alot in that world about how this stuff operates. I call it cyclic theory, and I mean theory in the scientific sense."
//since will post rest when I can get to a computer//
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:15 pm

"Basically the whole situation happens in cycles, with pre-determined roles for the different 'players'. These roles have evolved over hundereds of cycles and change thanks to the different interactions between the players. A player is anyone who is actually part of the cycle... Like all of us. And each player has a name associated with their role, for example I am The Shattered due to my mental state. Proxies are also players and usually are given names which at least allude to their cycle name. Yes you all have a cyclic name. And yes I could figure it out and I already have for some of you. Any way each cycle starts with The Storyteller, in this case Victor Surge telling people about the Operator. He then goes and begins the cycle by choosing a group to be The Isolated, Marble Hornets. But this one is different because of the internet. Due to the level of connectivity that the different players have the cycle spread faster than ever before. This lead to all the 'old players' the ones from previous cycles to b found, and now more are being spontainiously created. Just look at what's online. Hundereds of blogs and vlogs with more constantly pouring in. and what about those that 'stay silent' and don't post like you guys //LOL//
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:36 pm

//accidently hit post button and can't edit on phone! Will merge later//
he sighs and sits down.
"This journal *holds up journal* has the cycle names to every single player and their role. I'd open it up and tell you your's but The Compiler thought it best to write in a script that reveals over time."
He sighs and rubs his face.
"This is powerful. If you can decode the script then you can reletivly accuratly guess the future. If you do that and prevent that future is happening and interupt the cycle then, from what I understand, he MIGHT be vunerable. Maybe. So... Any questions?"

----------------------------

Siren watched from outside, head cocked to the left, away from the new weakling proxy doing the same.
"So you found another group brother. How long until we ruin them as well?"

//before you ask Siren is already in thanks to neko. I wanted you guys to have some... Suprises >Smile//
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:24 pm

Jason raised his hand "So how do we decode this script? Often puzzles like this will have some clues to help the reader decipher it." Jason said stroking his chin hairs.
Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Current Win Points : 306

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:22 am

//Hey Cracked Eye are you still in the other Roleplay? Everyone is waiting for you.. (Sorry for intterupting this roleplay) \\
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 6:44 am

"i don't know and The Compiler won't tell me. I don't even know if it can be decoded. There doesn't seem to be any clues but as I said it reveals over time, as in, when the thing that the text describes, happens the text is revealed. It might even just be a perception filter and not a code at all. Knowing The Compiler it might be different codes or multiple ones. I tried to decode the first paragraph of the script. In ywo months I got nowhere. But then again The Compiler could have gotten into my thoughtss and prevented me from figureing it out. So yeah. Next question"
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:14 pm

Kathleen plopped down in her spot beside the tied up James and thought carefully over jack's words. 'If what he says is true, then there have been many people just like us who have tried before to defeat the Slenderman and failed, and we all know what happens to someone when they fight the Slenderman and loose. However, it's not like we have much of a choice now. Slendy's set his sights on us and I know he won't ever give up or let us go. In that case...' Kathleen said, then let a cocky smile grace her lips. "Well then, in this deadly game against the Slenderman..."Kathleen started, then Adyna, who knew her best friend well and had followed her train of thought chimed in. "Where the stakes are our very lives here on the line, then..." Kathleen took over again. "It's simple what we must do." Then, Kathleen and Adyna both said at the same time, "We simply have to win." They said, identical cocky, anime-grins on their faces.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:19 pm

"So let me get this straight in order 'decode' with journal we just have to go about our normal ways of fighting slenderman and the journal will just reveal itself to us?" Jason said still stroking his chin hairs.
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 10:04 am

"Well yes and no. if we go about normally the journal will reveal itself, but if any of us were to die for example, we would only know after-the-fact. The journal will only tell us about events that have happened already."
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:29 pm

(Where is everybody?)
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:00 pm

//sorry for the absence..\\

"Sorry doesn't cut it.."

James grumbles to himself.

James flicks his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Slenderman RP
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next