Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Awesome Slenderman RP

Go down 
+10
James Oliver
Lilylil
karmasixxofsn
ShadowTurtleInc
`MissAcidBunny`
The compiler
Cracked Eye
DestroyerOfWorlds
Jane And Jeff
RainbowNeko
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

Current Win Points : 182

Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:13 am

Kathleen shook her head. "It is all my fault. If I hadn't yelled at him, he wouldn't have left and gotten attacked by Robert. Hell, had I never even mentioned Robert, none of this ever would have happened. Had I never met you, you wouldn't have been dragged into this mess. Had I never gone into the woods that day, chasing after a cat, I would have never even run into the Slenderman. Had I never run into the Slenderman, I wouldn't have become a proxie. Then, you wouldn't have met me and had to de-proxify me, and then the bunny-man wouldn't have appeared, and Slenderman wouldn't be after all of us. You see? It's all my fault!" Kathleen said, shaking as she started crying half-way through. She moved to where her arms were wrapped around her knees and her face was pressed into her arms as she shook and sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

Current Win Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:23 am

Jane not caring..needing to see some peace in this god forsaken situation...

She sets a huge shockwave through everyone.

-James..get your ass back here...-
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````
James..suddenly turns around and drops his crutches..sprinting to the apartment..the only thing on his mind...Jane...

As soon as James burst through the door Jane bitchs slaps him down to the floor.

"Sit down and shut the fuck up James.."

Jane says coldly.
Back to top Go down
http://mail.google.com/xjaneandjeff@gmail.com
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

Current Win Points : 206
Location : Hanging with Slender man in the woods he is pretty cool

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:29 am

Jason sat next to her and leaned her body into his "You know Kathleen I'm still really happy I met you. because of you I've mad many new friends. I think you're being to hard on yourself. You didn't know James was going to fly off the handle and do something like this. Instead of panicking consider this: Why would James stand up to for you? Why would he be "Your knight in shining armor?" Kathleen saying you wished this never happened is a terrible way honor James, think: Why would James stick up for you?" Jason smiled and pulled her in.

Last edited by Cracked Eye on Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:35 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : need to be faster on the draw XD)
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:37 am

James looks around confused.

"What the hell..why am I here..?"
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:39 am

Adyna sighed. "This is the problem with Kathleen. She's bright and happy and cheery most of the time, but she tends to, for lack of a better term, sweep all her problems under the rug. She keeps it bottled up for as lon as she possibly can, bu the problems and the guilt just keep building and building until either something big like this happens and the dams break, or it simply gets to be to much for her to bare anymore and the dams break." Adyna explained, going over to Kathleen and putting a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "He's right you know. It's not your fault. It's not like you can see into the future and know what will happen." Adyna said. Kathleen slowly calmed down and stopped crying.
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:41 am

//uh..james just got bitch slapped..XD\\
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:56 am

(Sorry Jeff and Jane I'm tried so I'm not to fast on the draw tonight lol.)

"Hey!" Jason yells out to Jane. Jason grabs Jane's wrist and forces it back down to her side. "What is wrong with two? You especially James! You think you're tough, no what you did was stupid! Seriously what you were trying to prove? That you could protect Kathleen, how did that work out for you big man?" a stinging anger ran through Jason's words. Jason took a deep breath in to calm down "Look I know your intentions were good but you can't just start picking fights for no reason, its a good way to end up dead. Now apologize to Kathleen."
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:03 am

Jane glares at Jason yanks her wrist away from him and slaps him aswell..

"keep your hands offa me."

Janes eyes seem to absolutely explode into blackness.

James ignores everything around him..and seesmt o form a sound tunnel between Kathleen and him..

Bruised and still slightly tired...he says simply.

"You know..I never meant any harm...just a crazed guy...doing what he does.." James sighs. "I'm just as bad as him aren't I?"
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:14 am

Jason staggers back "Ok maybe I deser-" Jason stops, he can feel something in his mind....crawling. "Get... out of... my head Jane." Jason says breathing heavy and trying to resist. Jason continues to stare back into Jane's eyes "Get....out....Jane!"
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:17 am

Jane smiles innocently....

"I don't know what you mean....Jason...." she says his name with a certain tone..
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
James calmy adjusts his new glasses while waiting for any response from Kathleen..unaware of anything else..
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:21 am

Kathleen got up. She sighed and shook her head. "No, you're not. I kind of understand that you did it so he would stop bothering me, so at least your intentions were good. I'm sorry I snapped at you like that, I never imagined Robert would gang up on someone like that... Especially since you were alone and unarmed... What he did was just plain unhonorable and downright cowardly." Kathleen said. (I'm going to bed now, tomorrow my brother's getting his wisdom teeth removed and I wan to be there after to g record what he says when he's all loopy, hopefully I'll get some good black-mailing material. Good night)
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:24 am

//night rain!..see you tomorrow!\\
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:27 am

Jason manages to places both hands on her shoulders and turn her around. Jason takes a deep breath in as in gasping for air "I can't believe you would do that to me!" Jason says angry. Jason lets her go, "Maybe I was wrong about you Jane....maybe you haven't changed." Jason says hurt.
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:36 am

Jane shakes her head..and her eyes go light hazel

She turns around and curses..

"Fuck you Jane....."

James nods standing...

"Okay..but..one thing I'm gonna be glad to regret...."

James..inches a tad closer to Kathleen

" And I'm sure it won't change a thing.."

James pulls her into a hug then lightly kisses her...

"I uh...better say sorry now so uh...sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:43 am

Jason's jaw drops after seeing James kiss Kathleen "Hey perhaps we should give these two sometime along." Jason whispers to Jane. He grabs Jane by the hand and leads her outside, but before closing the door Jason gives James a thumbs up and a small smile.

(Yo I'm going to bed to, I have to get up at 8 to take a trip to Indiana. Until tomorrow guys!)
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:46 am

//right..time for me to sleep I suppose..XD\\

James ignores the thumbs up and smile murmuring...

"That's not what I was getting at..."
````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Jane slumps against the wall/post/fence or whatever is near her..

"Jason..I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

Current Win Points : 88

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:51 am

//Hey Neko check your pm's, there's one I'd like you to read plz. Also not being able to properly interact with you guys sux.//

Jack was walking back from the walk he took to escape the tension at the apartment.
"So here's the plan. We ask Kat what's happened to her and then gather and tell everyone about Cyclic theory."
"Are you sure we should tell them? I mean we barely know them and the same vise-versa."
"Fine then we'l talk to Kathleen and then tell everyone about the voices in my head."
"when you say it like that you make it sound like a bad thing."
"I just dislike being clinically insane"
"You and I both know that that is very different from being actually insane."
"shut up"
he sees Jane against the wall/post/fence.
"Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:42 am

Kathleen was shocked, to say the least. After a few seconds, she got over her shock and pushed him away. She then smacked him across the face. "What- why would you-you already know- urrrgh! Boys!" She said, exasperated when she couldn't form a coherent scentence. She flung her hands up, then turned and stormed away, a bright blush on her face from both embarrassment and anger.
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:25 am

James rubs the spot he was smacked on.

"Yeah..that was...expected.."

James turns and walks back outside.

"Yeah...that happened.."

James murmurs walking down the stairs to the bottom stair and sits down.
Back to top Go down
`MissAcidBunny`
Anxious
`MissAcidBunny`

Current Win Points : 9

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:12 pm

Name: Jennifer (Jenn) Rogers (not related to Mr. Rogers T^T)

Personality: Bright, Not comfortable in crowds...

Appearance: 5'' 1', generally wears tank tops and jeans, and has an slightly above average c cup..which she finds a tad uncomfortable. she has light brown hair and deep blue eyes.

Bio: Moving into the apartment complex yesterday Jenn had heard quite a commotion and was about to ge check it out...

As a child Jenn had been mistreated for reason she had no idea about..but pushing it all down..when  she could she kept up a nice and happy attitude.

Family connected to your character (if it applies): Mom (Rachelle)

Hobbies: Walking in the woods.

Likes: Walking, The woods..and of course the complete solitude she feels in little apartment.

Dislikes: Anything to do with the Slenderman..it's considered fake...because it is...she'd often think to herself.,and conflicts that are near imm,possible to slove.

Grade: 12

Anything else you'd like to add: Blue Kittens are adorable! :3

Last edited by `MissAcidBunny` on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:15 pm

(Accepted)
Back to top Go down
`MissAcidBunny`
Anxious
`MissAcidBunny`

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:04 pm

About to knock on the door Jenn stops...

"Who's that?..."

Jenn walks down the steps and sits down next to James.

"Something wrong?"

She asks...
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:06 pm

James to turns to this 'new' girl..

"Eh...yeah..er no..but uh.."

Jame ssighs.

"it's no big deal.."
Back to top Go down
`MissAcidBunny`
Anxious
`MissAcidBunny`

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:23 pm

Jenn frowns.

"Okay..I may not know you..but I can tell when someone is bothered by something..."

Jenn adjusts herself to a more comfortable position.

"Cmon..won't you tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:28 pm

James turns to face Jenn..

"I uh..don't think I should but.."

James takes a deep breathe...

"I uh...kissed a girl I like."

James puts a hand up.

"Hear me out for a second..."

Jame scratches his head.

"And uh..she kinda doesn't like guys.."

"James glances up at the door.

"I think I just fucked up a friendship or two.."
Back to top Go down