Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Super Mario Bros. for PC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GogoGamerFuss
Observer
GogoGamerFuss

Current Win Points : 68

Super Mario Bros. for PC Empty
PostSubject: Super Mario Bros. for PC   Super Mario Bros. for PC EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:42 am

I have a copy of something called "Super Mario All-Stars & World" that contains all the SMB games plus the Lost Levels and World, obviously. What surprises me is that it's for PC, were there any Super Mario Bros. games released for PC? I don't remember seeing such a thing. But it exists. 

Just mentioning it for people that are interested in such a thing, don't really wanna post a link here, so if interested just PM me. It has some funny resolution, funky controls(arrow keys for movement, the "a" and "z" keys replace the "A" and "B" buttons) but for Mario fans, it's just perfect. Tho it doesn't have the retro graphics(REMASTERED JUICINESS FTW) that applied (I believe so) for the SNES version of Super Mario All-Stars. Don't really know what I'm talking about, but it's sick to have this on PC(can't stress this enough).
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/gogafus/

Super Mario Bros. for PC
Page 1 of 1