Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Five Nights at Freddy's 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
timeobserver2013
Taken
timeobserver2013

Current Win Points : 113

Five Nights at Freddy's 2 Empty
PostSubject: Five Nights at Freddy's 2   Five Nights at Freddy's 2 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 10:05 pm

So far, Markiplier and Wade (LordMinion777) received the demo for the FNAF sequel.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

Current Win Points : 193

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's 2   Five Nights at Freddy's 2 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 10:06 am

It's out now on steam.

Spoiler:
I thought it was supposed to come out at Christmas...anyway I bought it even though I even't beaten the first one, just made it to night 3.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLnGZjFH39HUbq_5uecBV-g
Davros
Observer
Davros

Current Win Points : 33

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's 2   Five Nights at Freddy's 2 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 5:19 pm

To quote Honest Trailers:
"The game no one likes to play, but everyone loves watching other people play!" Or something like that. 

This is actually a really big improvement over my expectations, in terms of actually adding things into the game instead of copying and pasting the game and just adding four new anamatronics. This feels like a proper sequel as opposed to a cheap cash in. And it's only the demo!

Also...JUMPSCARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RenanAssuno
Untainted
RenanAssuno

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's 2   Five Nights at Freddy's 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 6:19 pm

After years of Fnaf 2, I still wonder why Toy Chica is left without its beak when it will attack the player. Anyway, it's a great game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's 2   Five Nights at Freddy's 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Five Nights at Freddy's 2
Page 1 of 1