Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Official Minecraft

Go down 
+45
Ladnek
Cronos
GLaDOS
Aeri Tyaelaria
Malus
Mr. Foster
HandofBlood
Lotus
Sudoku
Konaa
Creepturtle
Hosozukuri
Doctress Who
Omega
Death
Erratic
Media131
The Hellequin
Cyber
BanishedZaber
Daniel
The Doctor
Tristan Valdone
PabloR
Wrathling
Empty
Dr Shlub
Pariah
Hallow Sleeper
Voidmaster
SliceandDice
Shayde
Zander
RocktheworldXD
Lux
Chestevieve
Trygon
Disappeared Sock
TheVman22
QhaoticZombie
Mr. Jeebles
Vivi
Nedark
Moriarty
Pryex
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

Official Minecraft - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 11 EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:06 am

Alright. Needs answering. Who logged on as Player? Needs to be answered ASAP. If you don't admit who you are, you'll be banned from the server, even as Player.
Back to top Go down
Shayde
Watched

Current Win Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 11 EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:37 am

Official Minecraft - Page 11 5742071906_ea8490ec99

I built a Dark Tower in Erratics server. I kinda borrowed a little Obsidian for it, but I'll gladly mine it back. But if anyone was on there and wondering, yeah, it was me.

Also, I haven't been on the ZanderServer for days. Just thought I'd add that.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 11 EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:19 am

It's fine Shayde. I'd just like to have people be identified when they come onto my server.
Back to top Go down
Cyber
Stalked
Cyber

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 11 EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:47 am

Guys, just throwing this out there: SMP rapture survival. Turn all water to lava, and increase the rate of lightning strikes.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/Thlowe
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 11 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:31 am

Hah, if I could do that Cyber, I would... Mods don't seem to like me much.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 11 EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:46 pm

Alright, immediate notice. Whoever set Vivi's room on fire or took her floor and door better fess up. And furthermore, I'm making a White List for my server. Anyone who is not approved to be on it will not be able to log onto my server. If you want permission to be on it now, you'll have to tell me your Minecraft name and I'll approve of it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 11 EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:05 pm

Fucking griefers, it really is disappointing when you seriously think shit like this will solve your problems. Especially to Vivi, I have never once seen her act out of line to anyone.
Official Minecraft - Page 11 Son_i_10
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 11 EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:21 pm

Rules to the SlenderNation Minecraft Server hosted by Zander, Version MKIII:

1. Contact me, Zander, if you want to get on the server. You must provide a name if you want to get on. I reserve the right to not allow someone onto the server, and/or kick someone off the whitelist if they are suspected of, or have broken the following rules.
2. Don't fuck people's shit up, AKA DON'T FUCKING GRIEF.
3. No reality bombs.
4. You must get permission from Zander to use TNT.
5. Try to have fun and enjoy yourselves.
6. You may ask an OP for materials you can't normally get(like stuff from
the Nether), but don't pester an OP for materials you can get yourself.
(Zander is usually a nice person.)
7. Don't ask Zander or an OP for any colored wool other than white, or any dye other than black. We can't spawn them.
8. If any personal problems emerge, we will sit down and discuss them immediately.
9. If you break any of the aforementioned rules, you will be banned for however long that Zander decides.
10. If the server is not up, don't bitch at Zander about it.

Rules for OPs/Mods:

1. Don't abuse your powers.
2. Don't give out TNT or use it yourselves unless you have my permission.
3. Don't give out materials that people can get themselves unless you're feeling particularly nice that day.
4. If you ban someone, let Zander know.

Last edited by Zander on Sun May 22, 2011 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New Rules: MKIII.)
Back to top Go down
QhaoticZombie
Watched
QhaoticZombie

Current Win Points : 152

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm

Okay, somebody's been stealing things from the chests in the greenhouse and my cabin.

Not. Cool.

The sign up front even says "don't steal"!

Edit: EVEN MORE UNCOOL, THE FLOOR IN MY ROOM IS BURNED AWAY, AND TWO OF MY DOGS ARE DEAD.

WHO GRIEF'D MY SHIT?

Last edited by QhaoticZombie on Sun May 22, 2011 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : raeg)
Back to top Go down
http://qhaoticzombie.deviantart.com
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:30 pm

Okay, so I'm removing everyone off of the Whitelist. If you want to be approved, send me a PM. I will send you a personal copy of my server rules. Break them, and you'll be removed from the server.
Back to top Go down
Death
Observer

Current Win Points : 73

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:50 pm

Woah... bad shit's going down. What's with all the griefing?
Back to top Go down
QhaoticZombie
Watched
QhaoticZombie

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:54 pm

I still wonder if I've done anything at all to offend anyone.

I'm gonna miss Lucian and Shotgun...
Back to top Go down
Erratic
Observer

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:55 pm

I have no idea. Dx

As for my server, I might be implementing a whitelist as well if this shit continues. Because this shit? Not cool. If it was an accident, at least own up to it. Seriously. :/
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:58 pm

There is really no need to be a cuntwaffle especially to Vivi and Qhazomb . I never seen those to do anything hurtful to anyone. Whoever you are, you should know that the-

Official Minecraft - Page 11 Consequences-will-never-be-the-same
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:10 pm

Whitelist is implemented. The only people currently allowed on are the OPs. Also, changed the rules to a Mark III now.

After reviewing the logs, there are only 3 users I would suspect that aren't an OP. Unless someone comes clean, or can prove they didn't do anything, then they are on probation from the server. As mentioned, if anyone wants to be approved, send me a PM.

To the one who did this stupid crap: I've been nice enough to trust people, but apparently you don't take that in high regard. You have broken my trust and offended me by being a fuckwhistle on my server. Come clean now, and I MIGHT be lenient. If not, then you disappoint me and any expectations I had of you. There was no point to do that. You've just risked your own fun with other members by doing something that had no point to it whatsoever and you did it to members who had not done a single thing to offend anyone. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Disappointed,
Zander
Back to top Go down
Shayde
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:31 pm

I agree with everything Jeebles and Zander just said.

So, my thoughts to the griefer(s), why be a fucknugget and grief people? It's stupid and petty. And if it keeps up, you know what might happen...

Official Minecraft - Page 11 This-is-why-we-cant-have-nice-things

...That'll probably happen. Then no one will have fun. Griefer(s)....Phhhh....
Back to top Go down
QhaoticZombie
Watched
QhaoticZombie

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 11 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:03 pm

I'm gonna be taking a break from Minecraft for a while. I seriously need to rest my hands. *rubs wrists*

Could somebody else check up on the gardens, my cabin, and my hotel room for me?
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 11 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:30 pm

QhaoticZombie wrote:
I'm gonna be taking a break from Minecraft for a while. I seriously need to rest my hands. *rubs wrists*

Could somebody else check up on the gardens, my cabin, and my hotel room for me?
No problem. I got ya.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 11 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:41 am

BETA 1.6 THIS WEEK!!!

Here's the list of updates. Be careful, there are many:

Spoiler:
What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com
Shayde
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 11 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:13 am

Multiplayer Nether...need I say more Very Happy

(*Dreams up massive fortresses for the Nether Branch of the Slender Nation servers.Also, cackling insanely whilst doing so*)
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 11 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:20 am

The Bizarro Gallifrey......oh, god the possibilities......

*joins Shayde in dreams and cackles*
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 11 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am

Map? OH FUCK YES.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 11 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:31 am

Okay. So, I've been watching a sort of Minecraft Let's Play. I say sort of, because it's different than your average LP. It's got two funny brits, adventure, a spaceman, a dwarf, and creepers abound. You should check it out right this INSTANT:

https://www.youtube.com/user/BlueXephos

Anyways, at later points in the LP, Simon (AKA Honeydew) starts singing a song....I crack up every fookin teim!

Here it is. It's not lengthy, and it doesn't spoil anything story wise, but I can't stop laughing when I hear this song:

I mean....oh, GAWD.

*dies of laughter*
Back to top Go down
Hosozukuri
Untainted
Hosozukuri

Current Win Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 11 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:06 am

Tall grass huh?

I can only wait for the pokemon jokes to start.

Also, I'm almost done with my massive and awesome maze so feel free to stop by and try it out.
Back to top Go down
http://breezeinmonochromenight.blogspot.com/
QhaoticZombie
Watched
QhaoticZombie

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 11 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:52 am

The Doctor wrote:
*dies of laughter*

DAMN RIGHT YOU'D BETTER BE WATCHIN' THE YOGSCAST.

I love those guys. C:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Minecraft
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next